Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:33 pm

Well, that's the funny part: I want Shinji/Asuka to work out, but I just can't think of a way my suspension of disbelief doesn't reject.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:15 pm

That's because it just doesn't. Maybe a desperate drunken tumble, sure, but nobody is walking away from that happy the next day.

Besides, when those two characters are happy the audience isn't. It just isn't right.
"Here I am in the belly of the beast, and I don't even care. I don't even feel like taking a whiz on this. I used to DREAM of taking a whiz on this!" - The Monarch
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:58 pm

I don't care what canon says on the matter.

It can work, I'm sure of it. I just haven't found a way that satisfies me yet.

Maybe it's because Shinji/Asuka is such a common pairing that my brain got bored of it?
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:31 pm

NemZ wrote:That's because it just doesn't. Maybe a desperate drunken tumble, sure, but nobody is walking away from that happy the next day.

Besides, when those two characters are happy the audience isn't. It just isn't right.

amitakartok wrote:I don't care what canon says on the matter.

It can work, I'm sure of it. I just haven't found a way that satisfies me yet.

Maybe it's because Shinji/Asuka is such a common pairing that my brain got bored of it?

Bagheera would like a word with both of you.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:39 am

Bagheera knows very well that I didn't much care for his fic, precisely because he started making them happy. it went from interesting to sappy bullshit in no time at all.
"Here I am in the belly of the beast, and I don't even care. I don't even feel like taking a whiz on this. I used to DREAM of taking a whiz on this!" - The Monarch
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:31 am

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:I think this plot point is a little too predictable.

How about alcohol being involved?

Shinji, Asuka, Hikari and Kensuke are at the Suzuharas. At Kensuke's suggestion/goading, Toji goads Asuka into a drinking context and the two proceed to drink each other under the table. Hikari tries to stop that from happening but ends up getting so frustrated at Asuka not listening to her that she starts drinking too and knocks herself out. Shinji and Sakura (who here is the same age as Toji) drink too but Sakura turns out to be such a lightweight that despite the two of them drinking about the same amount, she's so drowsy that she needs to lean on him in order to walk back to her room while Shinji has no such problems. Whether by accident or deliberately, they kiss and Sakura likes it so much that they end up touchy-feely on her bed.

Whether they go all the way or stay at touch for now is up for grabs - though if they do end up doing the deed, the alcohol gets to Sakura's head and she falls asleep partway through, to which Shinji responds by pulling out and calling quits too because he's nowhere near depressed enough to molest a sleeping girl at this point. And unlike how drunken sex is usually depicted, Sakura does remember it afterwards (as much as she foggily registered through being drunken and sleepy, anyway) and while she's rather embarrassed about it, she wouldn't mind a repeat performance, this time done without mind-altering substances fogging the experience.

As for Kensuke: yes, he was awake and yes, he overheard Shinji and Sakura. In fact, if the two went all the way, Kensuke fapped while listening to them doing it; if they didn't, he merely amused himself comparing Asuka and Hikari's breast sizes by touch. But no, he won't tell Toji (though he still teases Shinji about it by joking that he expects photographic proof in exchange for not telling Toji).

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:59 pm

Eh, this is Shinji... her passing out would probably be a turn on.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:06 pm

Not necessarily, but our opinions obviously differ on this.

Since that post, I've been thinking on a Mana/Sakura idea that... involves some futanari on Mana's part. Not her choice, you understand; most guys wouldn't like their girl having a dangly bit, so she stays single. Sakura's own issue is that since she's 13 (Mana is 15), most guys consider her too young to go after. Fortunately, their respective issues are not a problem towards each other; Mana gets to try out physical intimacy without risking being called a freak and Sakura gets to have her first time with someone who knows how a girl's body ticks and thus won't unintentionally hurt her (plus this way, she'll have experience by the time she does it "for real" with a guy).

In fact, Mana hadn't even considered doing it with another girl until Sakura specifically asked about the possibility.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:08 am

Had an idea today on how to set up a Toji/Hikari lemon scene: Sakura gets her first period and Toji, being a guy and a teenager at that, has no idea what to do or tell her, so he swallows his pride and phones Hikari to come over because she knows far more about this than him. The lemon scene itself happens afterwards - and it's pretty much just a hormone-fueled one-night stand, with Hikari being gone by the time Toji wakes up.

The rest of the story would be about Hikari trying to figure out the "that happened, what now?" part. Where do she and Toji stand now, what it meant to her, what it could've meant to him, how to even approach this whole situation. She likes him, yes, but this was a completely spontaneous thing, unplanned and unexpected (or rather, she touched herself more than once while fantasizing about it but didn't think that it would ever actually happen). It's one thing that she enjoyed it, it's a whole another thing that she was sore for days afterwards and went out of her way to avoid her sisters seeing her in the nude in order to avoid Kodama wrongfully assuming that Hikari got raped and wasn't telling out of shame.

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:43 pm

View Original PostNemZ wrote:Eh, this is Shinji... her passing out would probably be a turn on.

Damn, you dark Nemzo, are you still born?
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Stillborn
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:15 am

I suppose that if he is alive he was born. Unless you assume he is a construct :P
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:41 am

LMFAO this voice recognition thing can only do so much stillborn

Shamsiel-kun
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Some horrible ideas:

- Post-3I, Shinji and Asuka attempt to build up a new life despite their emotional and psychological issues. Unfortunately, Asuka soon discovers that the only moment Shinji pays sexual attention to her is while she sleeps. Unable to cope with his deviant behaviour, Shinji soon develops a serious addiction to alcohol while suffering the increasingly irritated reactions of his significant other who is getting fed up with waking up all sticky. At the same time, Asuka's own animalistic urges keep being rejected by Shinji while he is awake, forcing her to take things into her own hands when he is passed out from too much alcohol consumption, resulting in a unhealthy cycle of feral nighttime hi-jinks where the one takes advantage of the other.
- When Shinji moved to Tokyo-3, away from his aunt and uncle, there was actually a deeper reason for them not contacting him afterwards: Shinji left a slew of disgruntled delusional ex-'girlfriends' (actually just girls who believed they could "fix" him) who kept stalking him and his guardians, yandere-style, causing very serious issues for his poor aunt and uncle. Shocked to see Shinji find a new home with a gorgeous older woman and two sexy young girls, now SEELE operatives, his aunt and uncle launch an operation to harvest the souls of the yandere girls and have them implanted into Angels, ensuring that these supposedly alien creatures will do their utmost best at penetrating Shinji or one of his two girlfriends or NERV using a variety of appendages.
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:58 pm

Those are indeed horrible. For me at least; can't talk in place of the others.

Idea of my own:

A week or two after Asuka moves in, Shinji wakes up one morning to find a suspicious wet spot on his sheets, too far away from his crotch to have originated from him. Knowing very well that Misato and Asuka would ridicule him and/or accuse him of bedwetting, respectively, he decides to ignore it. Yet the phenomenon repeats and Shinji manages to catch Asuka sleep-molesting him one morning.

For most of the week, Asuka has been making herself scarce outside her room, even missing school with Misato's permission. Shinji knows that she's on her period, but is also pretty sure that most girls don't go hikki from it. After the above incident, Shinji also gets a good look at her since the beginning of her reclusive behavior and is quite startled to realize that Asuka's breasts have swollen by at least one full cup size, maybe two.

What eventually turns out to be going on is that due to a freak genetic condition, the hormonal spike accompanying ovulation causes Asuka's breasts to swell quite suddenly and painfully due to erroneous activation of the milk glands; Ritsuko theorizes it might've been triggered by repeated and prolonged LCL exposure since a young age, but nobody knows for sure. It goes away on its own after a few days but until then, she's in major discomfort and constantly in pain, naturally causing her to be extra cranky on top of PMS - with a side order of not entirely unfounded worry that the constant swelling-deflating-swelling-deflating is going to make her sag by the time she's an adult.

Fortunately, Shinji is at hand to take care of the root cause of her discomfort. Less fortunately, the hormonal high also cranks up Asuka's libido (hence why she was sleep-molesting him) to the point where she's quite more receptive to the idea of taking things further...

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Enough of this serious/angsty bollocks. Time for fun.

I present to you, the greatest worst most unique lemon ever...

NEON GENESIS EVANGELION: THE CHRISTMAS NOOKIE SPECIAL

SPOILER: Show
It all starts in December. Things have gone...differently from the show. None of the angels after Leliel have shown up for some reason (which may become a plot point...but probably not) and Unit 04 doesn't suck everything into the Dirac Sea. Everything is proceeding as normal (or at least as normal as Eva ever is) when all of a sudden, something bizarre happens. For the first time in over a decade, snow starts to fall in Japan. Very heavy snow at that. Shinji has visited Rei's apartment to keep her company, and Shinji and Rei are snowed in by the blizzard. Rei's apartment of course has no central heating and so they soon get rather cold, leading to the old chestnut of "get naked together to keep warm, somehow escalates into sex" of literally every lemon ever. Thus, Shinji and Rei discover the nookie and make sweet tender love. Everything's good right?

BUT THEN

As it turns out, a certain ginger devil has gone to check up on Shinji, uncharacteristically worried about him. She has recently stolen Kensuke's camera for some reason, and when she finds Rei's apartment, she finds herself unable to get into the room...but she can see into the apartment through the window. So of course, she films the two getting it on. She now possesses Shinji and Rei's sex tape.

Thus, when Shinji and Rei eventually escape from the apartment, when next they meet Asuka blackmails Shinji. Either he regularly has sex with Asuka, or she will release his and Rei's lovemaking session to the rest of the class. Thus Shinji is reluctantly roped into a sex session with Asuka, which she also films on a separate tape for posterity.

However, she foolishly leaves her newly recorded tape in the camera...which Kensuke reclaims. He then uses that to blackmail Asuka into doing a threesome with him and Touji. With her pride at stake, Asuka reluctantly agrees. Because this is a comedy, she actually enjoys it a lot more than she should have. Asuka however says that if they ever leak it, she will accuse them of raping her (though Touji and Kensuke had no intention of doing so anyway- the dynamic duo have standards after all). She however continues to force Shinji to have sex with her, making him do more and more humiliating/nasty things.

Unfortunately, Hikari hears about this somehow. More upset that she wasn't involved than actually angry (this is before Hikari reveals her feelings for Touji) she tells them that because it's Christmas and she knows Asuka enjoyed it, she's willing to forgive them...on one condition; they must give her a Christmas present.

"Huh, that doesn't sound so bad." says Touji. "What did ya want? I know ya love cookin', maybe a fancy rice cooker?"

Alas, Hikari does not want a fancy rice cooker. What she wants is a gay three-way between Touji, Kensuke and Shinji (in this universe, she is a closet fujoshi). Knowing her power as class rep, and having something of a soft spot for her, the pair have no choice but to go along with it. Naturally Shinji is absolutely horrified by the idea, but Hikari tells him that if he does it she'll ensure that Asuka never forces him into another sex session with her again. So the gratuitous yaoi episode goes ahead.

Rei, however, was secretly aware of this. Furious at Hikari for "defiling Shinji's honour" she threatens to reveal Hikari's fondness for yaoi to the entire class...unless she repays Shinji by participating in a three-way with him and Rei as a Christmas present. Feeling guilty over roping him into the whole thing, Hikari accepts. She then explains to Rei about the situation with Asuka forcing Shinji to have sex with her, and Rei and Hikari put aside their differences and devise a plan to get back at Asuka once and for all.

Thus, on Christmas Eve, Hikari convinces Kensuke to temporarily donate his camera to Shinji to record one of Asuka's late night entertainment sessions. In addition, he somehow manages to steal back the Rei tape. He then threatens to release the tape of Asuka's fun time, unless she A: stops making him have sex with her, and B: has a FOURSOME with Shinji, Rei and Hikari. When Asuka threatens to release the Rei tape, Shinji tells her he took the Rei tape, thus leaving her with no blackmail material. Hikari and Rei then emerge from the shadows and tell her that they know about what Asuka had been forcing Shinji to do, and will reveal that she's a borderline serial rapist in addition to releasing the masturbation tape. Asuka is left with no choice but to participate in this foursome.

THEN, however, Misato of all people somehow comes across this Yuletide orgy and breaks the whole thing up. Rei flatly explains everything to her. Asuka is disciplined and made to move out of the apartment. Rei is given Asuka's room, and Shinji and Rei are together in time for Christmas. Hikari confesses to Touji and that all goes well. Kensuke, taking pity on Asuka, lets her stay in his spare room, and against all common sense the pair get on surprisingly well and enter a relationship. All the tapes are destroyed and everybody agrees to never speak of it again. And they all lived happily ever after...at least, until the next Angel attack. Truly a Christmas miracle.

...I'm getting coal in my stocking for sure.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:31 pm

Dam > u r u sumbitch *caulks shotgun*

SPOILER: Show
I like it, it sounds like the plot of an early lemon. Like something Shinji the 10 o'clock assassin would write.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:00 am

...I'm conflicted. On one hand, it has lots of sex... but on the other hand, lots of exploitation and blackmail too.

Granted, I recently came up with a much tamer idea in that regard myself, so I have no grounds to complain.
Last edited by amitakartok on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:10 am

For what it's worth, the whole thing would be played for laughs and not intended to be taken seriously at all, whilst hopefully still being at least somewhat sexy. But then, being called Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Christmas Nookie Special, I had thought that was evident.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:27 am

It involves fem!Shinji, so don't read if you don't like genderbending  SPOILER: Show
The idea I reference above is about girl!Shinji engaging in casual fellatio with first Kensuke then Toji too, as a sort-of reward for having befriended her.

What complicates things is that it turns out the reason why she's fairly good at it is because when she was twelve, a male upperclassman bullied her into going down on him, possibly through a bet she lost. Granted, he backed off and left her alone afterwards due to realizing that she could easily land him in juvenile prison for sexual assault if he keeps pushing her. Shinji, however, didn't report it due to her low self-esteem making her decide that her pride is not worth getting someone else into trouble, so she decided to just put it behind her and forget it - and in fact is giving out oral attention to her friends specifically to deal with that one bad memory (she still has flashbacks whenever whoever she's orally servicing at the moment puts his hands on her head) by piling lots of good ones on it.

Naturally, when Toji finds out about this, he immediately demands her to tell him who the culprit was so he can go beat the bastard's face in. She doesn't tell him but still appreciates the sentiment enough to ask him a favor: recreate the exact manner in which she and the bully did it so that she can face the source of her fear in a controlled environment.

jcmoorehead
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:48 pm

I was going to post this in the general fan fic discussion thread we have here but thought it'd be more appropriate to post here but I put up a new Mari/Rei story on my AO3 the other day. I'm presuming we can't provide the direct links to them here but it's titled Trembling Blue Skies. It's sort of a side story to my main You Must (Not) Run Away fic but you don't really need to have read it for this particular part.

Return to “Fanfiction”