Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:56 am

What fat men? And what bestiality? You're confusing it with MODEL's chart, which I haven't translated yet.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:54 pm

I'm pretty sure I posted that chart somewhere. Unless I'm confusing Meguro with different artist.
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:20 pm

I was about to say "we really need more Hikari centric fics" just as that got posted. I think the moral of this story is "be careful what you wish for".

That said I would still like to see a decent Shinji X Hikari (Touji could be paired up with Teh Rei as compensation) fic, or for that matter good ol' Touji X Hikari. Or even Asuka X Hikari for Yuri cuteness.

Enn Ess Eff Dubya  SPOILER: Show
I do wonder, what would Hikari's...shall we say, "preferences" be? I always imagined her as something of a traditionalist, probably preferring to take it slow and steady, and enjoying cuddling/kissing just as much as actual coitus.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:45 pm

View Original PostStillborn wrote:I'm pretty sure I posted that chart somewhere. Unless I'm confusing Meguro with different artist.

Meguro did two charts. The one I'm talking about and the one you're talking about. I have both saved to my hard drive, so I know the difference.

And yes, you did post the chart in the pictures thread. I spent a whole day translating it.

Also, I'm almost done translating Innocent Taboo's second chapter. Shinji walked in on his mother having sex with two sixth-grade elementary schoolers and understandably freaked out, spending most of the chapter whining that she betrayed him and Gendo, with a side-order of angsting that both Musashi and Keita have larger equipment than his own despite him being several years their senior. With only a few paragraphs left, he finally went "fuck it, might as well join them" after Yui kept insisting that it's perfectly natural, saying something to the effect of "men and women understand each other through sex much better than through words; it is the single greatest thing that can happen between people".
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:21 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Indeed they are illustrations for existing stories. Not all of them but most are.

Wow! :faint:

View Original PostSquigsquasher wrote:
Enn Ess Eff Dubya  SPOILER: Show
I do wonder, what would Hikari's...shall we say, "preferences" be? I always imagined her as something of a traditionalist, probably preferring to take it slow and steady, and enjoying cuddling/kissing just as much as actual coitus.

On Hikari  SPOILER: Show

I like Power Plays's take, in which Hikari plays kinky games with Touji where she's his slave. Realistically she does strike me as the more conservative and traditional type but in hentai land anything is possible. Even leaving that aside, I hear there's a surprising number of people who seem like that who are actually kinky sex fiends underneath. I remember once watching Real Sex and it talked about a (male) judge who plays sub because (in someone's words) "You can't be in control all the time," and people in positions of power like said judge like to abdicate it in the bedroom for a change of pace. (The alleged irony here is that in BDSM the sub is the one who's "really" in control, but I don't think that's ironic at all, because it's more about who's doing the work and orchestrating the experience. Anyone in a boss position has to do that all day long, and playing sub is a chance to let someone else be the responsible one.)
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Hikari? Hmm...
SPOILER: Show
She's serious and driven, but ultimately she just wants to be useful and make people happy. Definitely more of a giver than a taker. The sort who might be perfectly happy serving up one-sided 'favors' and enjoying being appreciated more than actually receiving stimulation, or at least not worrying about keeping any sort of balance. I don't think she's go for an outright sub position though, nor anything she'd consider degrading... It isn't a gift if the receiver can just take it any time they want.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby StarShaper7 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:15 am

I feel like she'd the type who would never want to do butt stuff.

Would this make Toji covet the butt? What would Toji be into?

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:53 pm

View Original PostStarShaper7 wrote:I feel like she'd the type who would never want to do butt stuff.

Would this make Toji covet the butt? What would Toji be into?

Honestly I've always thought Touji would be fairly averse to kinky stuff- he strikes me as quite a protective, conservative individual (Hikari even said she found his "compassionate side" attractive) and the idea of the hard-as-nails jock actually being a big softie is kinda hilarious.

A good idea for a fic (IMO) would be Hikari trying to get Touji into some kinkier/BDSM-type stuff, which he feels uncomfortable with- "B-But what if I hurt you?" and so on.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread (Semi-NSFW)

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:33 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Nowadays, it's getting harder and harder to find quality lemon. The only ones who still write lemon are the oldtimers on Darkscribes - and their stuff is NOT for the faint of heart. I mean, I have some hardcore stuff written myself (which I will NOT share here - too NSFW; only in PM) but it doesn't come even close to what those guys are doing. As fucked up some of my stuff is, I have standards: no rape, blackmail or any other form of non-con/less-con, no mindbreak or any other reason for slutty behavior regardless of gender, among others. I write for fun - and my definition of fun doesn't include making my characters suffer or act sex-crazed like something out of a bad doujin. All sex scenes in my stories are perfectly consensual, done for the characters' enjoyment and tend to be emotionally charged.

I'm pretty much the same way. I dig rough/reluctant sex scenes, but only in the context of rape fantasies -- i.e. the "victim" goes from "I don't want this!" to "Wait, maybe I do" to "OMG this is the best sex I ever had!" But if she's not into it . . . damn, man, what's the point? Abusing someone because it drives her crazy is hot, but abusing her to hurt her? Ew. I don't get the appeal. Never have.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:35 pm

A Hikari/Toji idea I had a few weeks ago, reposted verbatim from Darkscribes:

Also, remember that earlier idea of mine about all the girls in Hikari's age group lactating right from puberty? I fleshed that idea around a bit, with multiple scenes of her breastfeeding Toji. First, they do it on the school roof; both are fully clothed, she's leaning over him while he's lying on the ground and he's not allowed to touch her or even open his eyes. Second, in the classroom after classes; she's now topless, sitting on a desk and he on a chair and he's allowed to both look and touch, which he does. Third, in Misato's kitchen after a sleepover, before anyone else woke up; Hikari is now only wearing panties, sitting on a similarly underdressed Toji's lap and Toji actually starts fingering her. In fact, they both get so aroused that they're literally seconds away from getting it on before they get interrupted by a drunk and half-asleep Misato.

With this considerable amount of sexual frustration built up in the two, it is inevitable that they go all the way the next time. Hell, Toji actually has the idea of using Hikari's breast milk as lubricant! And of course, a boob-job happens too.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:12 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote:I dig rough/reluctant sex scenes, but only in the context of rape fantasies -- i.e. the "victim" goes from "I don't want this!" to "Wait, maybe I do" to "OMG this is the best sex I ever had!" But if she's not into it . . . damn, man, what's the point? Abusing someone because it drives her crazy is hot, but abusing her to hurt her? Ew. I don't get the appeal. Never have.

So..."no" means "no" unless you can make them say "yes"?

Uhhhhhhhhh............ :|

Also @amitakartok:

That idea is incredibly kinky. I love boobs more than most things, but I'll admit I've never had a fantasy about that in particular.
Toji also doesn't seem to fit the profile of someone who'd enjoy such a thing. If anything, that'd be right up Shinji's alley.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:44 am

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:So..."no" means "no" unless you can make them say "yes"?

Uhhhhhhhhh............ :|

Yup. Rape fantasies are a thing, particularly among women. They are very much not something to be applied in real life, but as long as we're talking fantasies/fiction I think they're fine (and if you look at erotica aimed at women, holy crap, they're a common trope).

As to lemon ideas: I like the general mentality behind Power Plays a lot, and think it's an excellent analysis of Asuka's and Shinji's characters (though wildly age-inappropriate). I think it addresses Asuka's need for structure in her life and desire for strength/power from a mate, as well as Shinji's need to be more assertive and pro-active in managing his life. It's a good approach for character-based lemons.

I also second the recommendation for Breaching the Garden Gate, though I think 6 Days is a better read for a number of reasons.

For my own contribution: I've often thought about a post-3I scenario where the kids slowly go mad from their isolation, even as people start coming back in the world, since no one understands them or what they've been through. They wind up using their sexuality as an outlet for their frustrations, and get more and more extreme by the day -- sex itself first, rough sex later, pain/cutting/dangerous shit after that. It gets to the point where Asuka wants things Shinji won't do, which leads to arguments and screaming and eventually discussion and catharsis. It's too extreme for Ghosts, but it is an idea I've toyed with on occasion.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:11 am

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:So..."no" means "no" unless you can make them say "yes"?

The line between force and forceful persuasion is really tricky...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:55 am

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:That idea is incredibly kinky. I love boobs more than most things, but I'll admit I've never had a fantasy about that in particular.

That's not the entire idea. I was going for realism when I thought up that one, so it's not as simple as 'squeeze your girl's boobs during sex and milk comes out'. I have an older sister who's currently pregnant with her third kid, and she gave me some first-hand info about some of the nuances of lactation. Namely, that not emptying the breast regularly causes inflammation or even an infection if the milk is left stale for too long.

Thus, self-milking was taught to Hikari's generation as part of sex education, in the same way girls are also taught how to search their breasts for lumps indicative of a tumor. What they do with that milk, however, is up to them. You see, some believe it's a waste to just dump it into the tap, so they find... alternative uses. Hikari in particular gives her milk to her sisters as a dietary supplement; Asuka cooks hers into a homemade skin-care product; Mari bottles hers and sells it in school during lunch break to whomever is willing to pay for it (which is quite a few boys).

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:19 am

View Original PostNemZ wrote:Hikari? Hmm...
She's serious and driven, but ultimately she just wants to be useful and make people happy. Definitely more of a giver than a taker. The sort who might be perfectly happy serving up one-sided 'favors' and enjoying being appreciated more than actually receiving stimulation, or at least not worrying about keeping any sort of balance. I don't think she's go for an outright sub position though, nor anything she'd consider degrading... It isn't a gift if the receiver can just take it any time they want.

If anything Hikari would be the dom, but I don't think either Hikari or Touji are particularly well-suited to the BDSM lifestyle.

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:57 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:You see, some believe it's a waste to just dump it into the tap, so they find... alternative uses. Hikari in particular gives her milk to her sisters as a dietary supplement; Asuka cooks hers into a homemade skin-care product; Mari bottles hers and sells it in school during lunch break to whomever is willing to pay for it (which is quite a few boys).

This almost squicks me out as much as women cooking their own placenta and sharing it with friends after they have a child does.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Stillborn
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Stillborn » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:10 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Thus, self-milking was taught to Hikari's generation as part of sex education, in the same way girls are also taught how to search their breasts for lumps indicative of a tumor. What they do with that milk, however, is up to them. You see, some believe it's a waste to just dump it into the tap, so they find... alternative uses. Hikari in particular gives her milk to her sisters as a dietary supplement; Asuka cooks hers into a homemade skin-care product; Mari bottles hers and sells it in school during lunch break to whomever is willing to pay for it (which is quite a few boys).

And Shinji sells his milk to Kaworu, so he won't come at nigh to his house to steal it himself :tongue:
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

KingXanaduu
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby KingXanaduu » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:44 pm

I thought we kept the "4chan" chats strictly on skype? :lol:
"You're na�ve, Cecil. Even knowing betrayal and despair, you would depend on the whims of others?" - Golbez
---------------------------------------
Sephiroth: "Do you miss the Light?"
Golbez: "Hmph...I merely have duties to fulfill."
Sephiroth: "Too close to the brightness, and you may get scorched."
Golbz:.............
Golbez: Your loss can strengthen you.

"NGE Shinji is broken, Manga Shinji is an asshole, Rebuild Shinji is an idiot. Which is best? Uh, can I get some other options? All of these really suck." -Bagheera

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:52 pm

View Original PostGuy Nacks wrote:This almost squicks me out as much as women cooking their own placenta and sharing it with friends after they have a child does.

Yay, cannibalism!

(A friend of mine did that; I was not among the guests, I'm relieved to say.)
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Squigsquasher
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Squigsquasher » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Oddly enough the breastmilk thing doesn't squick me out at all (at the end of the day it's just milk- hardly much different from the stuff we regularly chug, except that was squeezed out of a cow). In fact I can see it being fun in the bedroom- I can imagine Shinji enjoying it, though I'm not so sure about Touji.

The placenta on the other hand... :mayano:

Also, am I the only one who think Shinji would be into pegging? He's mega-submissive after all, and I reckon he'd prefer to have his partner be in control of the pace (which could apply to conventional sex as well, I suppose, although with greater difficulty). Plus, femdom is kinda hot.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

Return to “Fanfiction”