Adam awoke.

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Adam awoke.

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:07 pm

This is just the germ, the initial fragment, of a new idea. I'm chucking it out mainly to encourage myself to see if I can give it real substance. It is intended to provide some kind of explanation of Kaworu's origin, and I expect some backstory for Mari in the same piece. It will likely be much shorter than my previous offering. Although based on ENT continuity, I am also drawing on others where I see fit.

Adam awoke, 1 -   SPOILER: Show
Adam awoke. His urge to propagate and populate the planet where he found himself could not be contained now that the lance preventing it had been taken from him. He divided; he divided again. But no more, as he was ripped apart, soul from substance. He had not been conscious of this; he was a seed, carrying the fruit of life, but without the fruit of knowledge he had no awareness. And his soul had been taken. Also the four vessels he had divided his substance into were taken, though a dozen small fragments remained.

He awoke. But the substance his soul was attached to was unable to propagate; and so he lapsed into slumber.

He awoke, but again the awakening was a failure.

He awoke again; and again, another failure.

He awoke. Again, his substance was foreign, and did not follow his urge. But what was this? He was aware! He stayed awake, puzzled by this new awareness; learning something of curiosity. But he did not understand; as yet he understood nothing, but in time that would start to change. He did not know it, would not recognise it, but now he had a name; he was Kaworu Nagisa.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Sicarius VI
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Sicarius VI » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:31 pm

Another one?

Well now I've got another FanFic to be following. ^_^
"I'm not going there to die, I'm going to find out if I'm really alive." - Spike Spiegel

Literary Eagle
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Literary Eagle » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:09 am

Well, this certainly has me curious! I look forward to more! :kaworusparkle:
The Happy Red Planet (my Evangelion fan fic)

Return to “Fanfiction”