Complete Ayanami Raising Project[PC] on YouTube!

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Aether
Adam

Complete Ayanami Raising Project[PC] on YouTube!

•      
  •      

Postby Aether » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:54 pm

A COMPLETE PLAYTHROUGH OF "NEON GENESIS EVANGELION: Ayanami RAISING PROJECT" FOR THE PC IS AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE!!!!!
I spent quite a while playing, researching, and recording myself playing this game in order to bring it to you! If you want to view it, head on over to my YouTube channel, where the entire 16 episode Let's Play is readily available for anyone who wants to see it.
If you like what you see, or know anyone who would, please be sure to share the videos, and while you're here, or even on my channel or videos, maybe drop a few ideas for future videos, I'm really having a hard time coming up with new ideas, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Watch Episode 1 Here

For those of you who don't know, this is a game where you're charged with the task of raising Rei Ayanami, and your actions can influence events that happen throughout the story, mostly by raising and lowering certain stats. The game is based off of Gainax's earlier "Princess Maker", about which I know absolutely nothing... hehe. If you want to see how this game works, check out a random episode around the middle of the playthrough to see the game "in action".[/url]
If a king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”