[Merch] Evangelion Merchandise 2, or, Why Do I Keep Buying Things!?

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:32 pm

View Original PostShamsiel-kun wrote:Now if I could just find a decently priced Eva-02...

And...I can stop hunting these things now. TI Eva-02 and 03 are now waiting to be shipped to me from Japan (and they cost me less than 100 bucks for both :D ).

Now if I could just find that Hikari-in-plugsuit event kit for a decent price...

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

•      
  •      

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:28 pm

:rei_dance: Build it! :rei_dance:
"Hooray for other things!" -NAveryW

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:45 pm

View Original PostTMBounty_Hunter wrote::rei_dance: Build it! :rei_dance:

Which one? Eva-00, 01, 02, or 03?

Anyway, you'll have to wait a bit, I want to finish some other stuff first (including a hard-as-hell vinyl kit of the mech from D-1 Devastator).

Edit: Just received a Saturn game lot with the Eva Digital Card Library game included. It's a collection of artwork you have to obtain through playing boring minigames (including "slide the penguin" with PenPen - guess those game with Tux are all ripoffs... ^_^ ).

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:35 pm

The Asuka/WILLE Kamikaze bomber jacket is coming back: http://radio-eva.jp/special/2015/0930-7134.php
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:07 pm

http://www.sej.co.jp/cmp/ev1510/fg.html -- "human scale figure" series of Rei, Asuka and Kaworu -- a snip at 1.6M¥ plus tax each.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:16 pm

This appeals to a very specific demographic. I can think of a few girls I know who would do unholy things to a life size Kaworu.

Also, no life size Shinji? There's no justice in this world.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:18 pm

View Original PostBlueBasilisk wrote:The Asuka/WILLE Kamikaze bomber jacket is coming back: http://radio-eva.jp/special/2015/0930-7134.php

I'd be excited if they came in a size adults could wear. As is it's just a tease.

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:http://www.sej.co.jp/cmp/ev1510/fg.html -- "human scale figure" series of Rei, Asuka and Kaworu -- a snip at 1.6M¥ plus tax each.

Oh, hells. I often wonder if the people who make these figures have ever watched the show, because that looks nothing like Asuka's face. Why bother getting a life-sized figure if it doesn't actually look like her?
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:54 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:a snip at 1.6M¥ plus tax each.

They're still cheaper than the 7-11 exclusive Unit 01! :lol:
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:36 pm

"New Movie Edition" Misato on the box's price tag :misato_service:
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:39 pm

That's the same Misato I have! She's a really great figure! ^_^

desukirakishou
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby desukirakishou » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:33 am

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:Is that Maya from her brief appearance in casual clothes during the Yamashita scene in 2.0?

That Maya is from an older sega prize line. Her set is called "Magma Diver. Each set is made of 3 figs and called by a chapter. She is one of the few I am missing.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:19 pm

View Original PostBlueBasilisk wrote:That's the same Misato I have! She's a really great figure! ^_^

She really is! ^_^ I still wish we had articulated figures of the NGE cast (as long as it wouldn't be crazy Play Arts Kai prices/varying quality, as I've read online) but eh what can you do?

I guess I just prefer articulated figures to statues, wish can be tricky depending on what series (video game/anime) I'm a fan of...and I have a very small figure collection currently! (About 6 in terms of anime/video game stuff: Misato, 4 Sailor Moon SH Figuarts characters, 1 Solid Snake Nendoroid.)

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:10 pm

The Portraits figure line would be perfect for a bit of articulation. They're almost the same size as the original Revoltech Evas.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:24 am

View Original PostBlueBasilisk wrote:The Portraits figure line would be perfect for a bit of articulation. They're almost the same size as the original Revoltech Evas.

Noooooooo . . .

The portraits figures look great now, don't mess them up with articulation! They'd have to be made way differently, it'd be awful.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:37 am

Well, not Portraits itself, but a similar line in that scale with equally good quality control. Portraits is one of the few lines to get the head sculpts right!

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:30 pm

Yeah, something similar would be perfect! I guess that's what surprises me with Bandai (unless I'm forgetting something) doing the majority of the Eva-based toy releases, and yet we don't have anything like SH Figuarts of the Eva cast... :sigh:

steve_stevenson
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby steve_stevenson » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:15 pm

no news on the 2016 calendar yet?

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:38 pm

There's a 2016 calendar in one of Eva-fan's recent posts. Not sure if it's the one or just a calendar: http://neweva.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-4153.html

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:03 pm

It's an Osaka 7-11 event calendar. ^_^

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:23 am

Oh! That's good news then. More art is always welcome and it still leaves the door open for a spiffy new Khara calendar! ^_^

http://www.evastore2.jp/news/2015/11/entry_1056/

Plush Angels, anyone?

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”