Evangelion Manga: Final Volume out February 2015

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:43 pm

What are all those spikes poking out of Unit 01?
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

garfy
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby garfy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:11 am

In argentina, first half already released, got mine last saturday. This thursday comes the last half (28), alongside with regular vol 14 (they have two simultaneous editions, 100 and 200 pages). They were able to publish it before because it contains already published chapters, it's the second half with the extra stage that has to wait for the Japanese release on 20th.
No signature

Jäeger
Temp-Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Jäeger » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:36 pm

View Original Postgarfy wrote:In argentina, first half already released, got mine last saturday. This thursday comes the last half (28), alongside with regular vol 14 (they have two simultaneous editions, 100 and 200 pages). They were able to publish it before because it contains already published chapters, it's the second half with the extra stage that has to wait for the Japanese release on 20th.

The hell, i hate you :lol: In Spain, norma ended the prestige edition with the release of the 11th volume, so I have 22 prestige comics, 2 volumes and now I have to wait because it's norma and not IVREA the one who owns the rights -o-; -o-; -o-;
Do american "cool" people know that in Europe only alcoholics and homeless drink wine without food by their side???

Tetsuo87
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Tetsuo87 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:40 pm

find on fb...

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Must. . .wait. . .until. . .wednesday!
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Jäeger
Temp-Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Jäeger » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:56 pm

I......hate.....you.....all
Do american "cool" people know that in Europe only alcoholics and homeless drink wine without food by their side???

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:56 pm

You know, I much prefer the cover of the ordinary edition to that of the premium edition! But I guess the other picture will be on a page inside or something. Still, since I'll have both eventually (premium from Japan and ordinary from Viz) I should be OK.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

garfy
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby garfy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:47 am

View Original PostJäeger wrote:The hell, i hate you :lol: In Spain, norma ended the prestige edition with the release of the 11th volume, so I have 22 prestige comics, 2 volumes and now I have to wait because it's norma and not IVREA the one who owns the rights -o-; -o-; -o-;

too bad for norma. spain was included and promoted in Japan as one of the countries with simultaneous release, i don't fall for them not having receiving the material, we did. it must be an excuse for some other problem...

View Original PostTetsuo87 wrote:find on fb...
don't like the box cover. leave it like the manga with the original artwork without that characters' close-up...
rakuten has already charged my order... so should be shipping tomorrow I think... no hurry thou.
No signature

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:39 am

Less than a day until it come out in Japan. Hold onto your heinies, everybody!

distopia
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby distopia » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:43 am

In Italy it's already out!

https://www.facebook.com/distopia.nge/photos/a.314598675317040.69772.277409612369280/630286790414892/

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:53 am

I guess we should know about the additional chapter pretty shortly now.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )

distopia
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby distopia » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:55 am

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:I guess we should know about the additional chapter pretty shortly now.

Unfortunately i can't buy it today, but tomorrow i'll have it

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:57 am

If the book is on the left of that picture, what's the image on the right? Does it come with a box or something? I see mention of a poster, but that's presumably bigger.

distopia
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby distopia » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:01 pm

In the italian first edition every volume is split in two halves (that's why we have evangelion 27 and 28).

The pack contains eva 27 and 28 + a random poster (probably format a5 or similar) of Shinji OR Asuka, but obviously you cannot choose the one you want...

Jäeger
Temp-Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Jäeger » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:08 pm

View Original Postdistopia wrote:In the italian first edition every volume is split in two halves (that's why we have evangelion 27 and 28).

The pack contains eva 27 and 28 + a random poster (probably format a5 or similar) of Shinji OR Asuka, but obviously you cannot choose the one you want...

You (Can Not) Choose

I hate you all

garfy
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby garfy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:28 pm

do not read if you want the surprise of last stage. still, probably it will be out everywhere pretty soon.
SPOILER: Show
I like her without twin-tails better.
No signature

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:52 pm

So, how long until we get to see the 28 new pages?

Tetsuo87
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Tetsuo87 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:11 pm

View Original PostEl Squibbonator wrote:So, how long until we get to see the 28 new pages?

in italy as been released... tomorrow an italian blog put an article on the new 28 page.. check here: http://distopia.altervista.org/ (you can translate the page with google)

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:53 pm

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:what's the image on the right?

Curious about this myself--haven't seen that picture before! Looks like young Gendo and the pilots?

Hopefully Premium Edition info will be in the usual places tomorrow (19th in States is 20th in Japan).
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:11 am

And this doesn't come out in the States till February right?

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”