Lets you and him fight

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

Lets you and him fight

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:17 pm

So I noticed in the Asuka's Issues thread that the subject of who would kick who's ass came up so I decided why not, let's have this out Good Mams and Sirs.

I'm going to list the fights, just pick the ones you want to talk about. I'll be adding more fights as I think of them.

R=Rebuild
M=Manga
C=Canon
RT=Re-Take
A=Anima (if anyone knows what the heck went on in there feel free to add them)

1) CShinji and all his counterparts vs each other in a physical fight

2) CShinji and all his counterparts vs each other in there Evas (Beserker is available to them all)

3) CShinji and all his counterparts vs each other in there Evas (God Mode is available to them all)

4) CShinji and all his counterparts vs each other in there Evas with LoL

5) Like those four above but with the Asukas replacing the Shinjis, oh and replacing God Mode and Beserker with Beast Mode.

6) Like those above but replacing the Asukas and Shinjis with Reis, no God Mode, Beserker, or Beast Mode though. I'll allow AT Field usage for the fist fight though.

7) Everyone vs Everyone, first physical Battle then Evas

The following fights have no stipulations in the Eva battle part

8) All the Asukas vs all the Shinjis, first physical battle then Eva Battle

9) All the Reis vs all the Shinjis, first physical fight the Eva battle

10) All the Reis vs all the Shinjis, first physical fight then Eva battle

11) CMisato vs CGendo, first physical battle then with guns

12) CMisato with Assault Rifle & Under slung Grenade launcher vs as many JSSDF she can kill before she dies.

13) CShinji vs Bloodlusted CPenPen who is wielding a broken beer bottle

14) CShinji vs CPenPen both have knifes

15) CFuyutski vs CKeel

16) 12 CFuyutskis vs the 12 members of CSeele
Last edited by ChaddyManPrime on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:25 pm

1) Either it would devolve into a slapfight, they would all sit around sharing stories about how mistreated they are, or one of them would be sitting the in the middle of a massive pile of blood and bodies sobbing that he had no choice. Who, though? Flip a coin.

2) Moot point: the world as we know it would end.

3) See above.

4) Good God man, are you TRYING to end the world!?

I have to think about the others....
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:40 pm

:doh:

I am... not quite sure how to react to this, wether its facepalmworthy or the awesomest thing ever.

Whoever wins, the earth would sure not survive it.

There's also the question of what to do to get them motivated/serious about stuff.

No problem when you put, say, Rei and Asuka in a room, but in Shinji's case, motivation state makes a huge difference.
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:43 pm

View Original PostKendrix wrote::doh:

I am... not quite sure how to react to this.

Whoever wins, the earth would sure not survive it.

I don't know if they have enough power to destroy the Earth, they might have enough to wipe out all life though, unless killing everything just turns it into LCL.

I definitely want to say though that the Asukas will wipe the floor with the Reis, in and out of Eva.

It's just them fighting honestly, if they need motivation just give them drug induced rage.
Last edited by ChaddyManPrime on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:45 pm

That's what I said!

Though I am furiously trying to figure out how an Asuka fight would go down. Kendrix, what do you think a Rei fight would look like?
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:51 pm

View Original PostGob Hobblin wrote:That's what I said!

Though I am furiously trying to figure out how an Asuka fight would go down. Kendrix, what do you think a Rei fight would look like?

A.T Fields everywhere, *gasp* you know what I should do? UberReis versus UberReis, or all the Evas vs all the UberReis...with Lances!

Mike Mars
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Mike Mars » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:02 pm

Where is my Fuyutsuki vs Keel fight, God damn it?!?

I wanna see two old men fight to the death!!!
My earliest childhood memory was getting mugged by Death.

Years later, I started writing this.

As far as I can tell, there is no correlation between the two.

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:17 pm

View Original PostMike Mars wrote:Where is my Fuyutsuki vs Keel fight, God damn it?!?

Right after I have my God damn Shinji vs Bloodlusted PenPen with broken beer bottle.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:03 am

Shinji probaby loses, he might be able to briefly overpower the others if they don't see it comming, adrenaline, testosterone and all that, but in a fair fight, Asuka & Rei are actually trained.

If the Shinji's fought among themselves... they're all equally scrawny, but Manga Shinji is naturally more agressive, the other two would never know what hit em. Amond the remaining two, probably anime Shinji because of more time and experience, and the fact that poor Rebuild Shinji has the worst possible luck.
Then, either all three of them sit in a circle and commiserate, or they're so apalled by each other's slightly different deeds/misadventures ("You did it twice?" "You did it on purpose?" "You wankers get away from Asuka!") that they leave the arena with profound sel-doubts and a need

Rei is about the same? They duke it out and then have a phlosophical conversation.
ReiQ has a non-crap EVA, but less experience. Are they allowed to use their ATFs, or does only Rei III get todo it while all the other ones fight in their EVAS? Are ATFs allowed during the firstfights?

Asuka... hm, the manga one has her 1337 karate skills most displayed, but it's imlied the others have them as well. Anime Asuka seems the most viscious, she'd probably put the other two in a neat pile, after which they'll be very indignated.
They also hurl somewhat ironic insults at each other and each insist that they are the one true Asuka. That is assuming you have the 2.0 version of Rebuild Asuka. Q!Asuka pwns them all by sheer experience and a more no-nonsense approach.

With Mari, we can only make the pre and post-timeskip versions fight; Post-timeskip Mari obviously wins since she is now badass with a gun.

Reminds me of this fanfic where the first anim & Brotherhood/manga versions of the FMA cast met each other. XD

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Shinoyami65 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:55 am

View Original PostMike Mars wrote:Where is my Fuyutsuki vs Keel fight, God damn it?!?

Hmmm. Well, Keel has all sorts of cyborg enhancements but those could just be because he's super-frail and physically weaker than Fuyutsuki...on the other hand some of those enhancements might contain hidden weapons in case someone actually tries to take advantage of his frailty and put a few bullets in him, which many people might be inclined to do if they knew of SEELE's existence and agenda.

A Rei fight....hmmm.....there are so many of them now. Rei Q (as she is at the end of 3.0) would probably get taken out of the fight fairly quickly, unless Gendo ordered her to mop the floor with everyone else in which case she might stand a chance. Rei I obviously doesn't stand a chance against anyone except another Rei I, unless she uses her Creepy Child Reason You Suck Speeches to incite the other combatants to suicide. All the Rei IIs seem to be more competent in ranged combat than close-range combat and seem to be prone to self-sacrifice. And Rei III has ATF hax so she could potentially beat all the other Reis unless one or more of them discovered her/their own powers and the whole thing turned into a massive ATF battle. AU!Rei, being a simple Genki Girl, does not stand much of a chance. Reiquarium clones also wouldn't be able to fight given that they're just soulless husks.
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:27 am

@ Kendrix : You forget the ANIMA version here, and no matter which character we're talking about, these version win :

Shinji : he's 17, was training for the past three years, got past his psychological issues and found a soul of confidence inside him (he even became class rep'!), and fused with his Eva, his soul now inhabiting it, letting him berserk or even awake it at will without that pesky end-of-the-world side effect.
So in a fight between the Shinjis, he'll win, he'll probably try to stop the situation by talking or using his newfound aura of authority, and if pushes to come, he probably know a couple of technics to non-lethally take the others down without hurting them too much.
Same thing in their Evas : AShinji's EVA-01 is flat-out the most powerful by virtue of still controlling it even when as a sort of Giant of Light, and the fact he is his Eva gives him a level of synchronization and power even Yui-sama berserking wouldn't overpower.

Same thing for ANIMA!Asuka : she's 17 mentally and physically, and the illustrations from ANIMA showed that she still follow a regular and rigorous training, so unless that angelic infection gave her a superhuman body, even mentally 28 Q!Asuka will be curb-stomped, unless somehow all the Asukas decides to gang against the ANIMA one.
Also her Eva was fitted with lots of new and deadly technology, including one of the Harpies's Heavy Blades/fake LoL, and she later literally fuses with her Eva, becoming completely Unit 02, at which point she also gains the ability to fly and later teleport. Here QAsuka would give her more difficulties, especially the kitty!Beast Mode, but if its regular AAsuka, they would be roughly even, if it's once fused with Unit 02, AAsuka wins.

Now Rei, well same thing : 17 years old body with the corresponding training, also she has come more at ease with her Lilith powers (she's telepathically controlling the three other Rei pilots), so if they have to fight each other, ARei wons hand on. Then again, they probably won't even bother, unless given a good reason (like saying it's part of a training process)
In the Eva now it's different : her EVA-00 is a rebuilt and upgraded version, with an insanely powerful positron canon as main weapon, but it forces her to stay still and brace herself to shoot, making her an easy target for any Reis who manages to come at close-quarter and are able to withstand ARei's barrage... which is exactly the case of Rei Q and her Mark.09 : very good at CQC and nigh unkillable. So I would say it'll be between Rei Q and ARei, the latter can win if she manages to shoot the entry plug and kill the pilot inside, but if Rei Q manages to close distance, ARei is screwed. Now if Mark.09 decides to pseudo-evolve... well Rei Q wouldn't be in control so that doesn't really count, but we would then have an interesting reversal of situation : ARei would be screwed, seeing the insane firepower of Mark.09's eyebeam when he fought kitty Beast Mode, so it'll probably try to stay at long range but if ARei manages to close distance to self-destruct, she might have a chance.

Now the pilots against each other : again, it'll be between the ANIMA versions, by virtue of being more grown-ups, unless Q!Asuka's body is superhuman. At any case, if they go all out... Rei wins : Lilith's power and AT Fields FTW! :D
Now if they don't have the right to use angel powers, AShinji and AAsuka would overpower her, since they're more trained to CQC as Eva pilots. Now between Shinji and Asuka, then it'll would be interesting : from what little we could understand and see from the Light Novel, they seems to be roughly of equal strength and experience now, so it will make the best bet material : sometimes AShinji will won by virtue of sheer physical forces, sometimes it'll be AAsuka by virtue of greater speed and agility and certainly some dirty tricks, such as fighting in a short and tight tank tops and gym short to make him lose his focus! :lol:

In their Evas... crazy god modes and fusions aside, again they would be of roughly equal strength, and thus excellent bet material, with god modes authorized, AShinji wins again, being a physical god and all.
Against Rei, again crazy modes asides, it'll depend on AShinji and AAsuka's capability to close distance before being obliterated by ARei's giant sniper positron rifle. Once they manage to do that, well the Light Novel already showed us what happens by putting Shinji against a mentally corrupted Rei clone : he wins, so logically AAsuka wins too.
Last edited by ElMariachi on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:06 am

All I know is that the fights that aren't in the Evas are going to be ridiculously long, think of their pain level tolerance, especially Asuka's. She was able to take a spear through the brain and remain conscious.

Firetrout
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Firetrout » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:36 am

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:Same thing for ANIMA!Asuka : she's 17 mentally and physically, and the illustrations from ANIMA showed that she still follow a regular and rigorous training, so unless that angelic infection gave her a superhuman body, even mentally 28 Q!Asuka will be curb-stomped, unless somehow all the Asukas decides to gang against the ANIMA one.
Also her Eva was fitted with lots of new and deadly technology, including one of the Harpies's Heavy Blades/fake LoL, and she later literally fuses with her Eva, becoming completely Unit 02, at which point she also gains the ability to fly and later teleport. Here QAsuka would give her more difficulties, especially the kitty!Beast Mode, but if its regular AAsuka, they would be roughly even, if it's once fused with Unit 02, AAsuka wins.

Doesn't AAsuka have the mentality of a child when fused with Unit02?

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:36 am

^
Yes, but for what I understood of the illustration, while in combat she's extremely focused and deadly, albeit acting more by instinct than reflection, that can be great in a duel against a regular enemy, less so when said enemy starts using weird powers, and Armaros and its gang have lots of weird powers.
Last edited by ElMariachi on Fri May 02, 2014 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:26 am

This thread needs to raise the bar, immediately.

I would suggest you guys pick ONE matchup and discuss it in detail before moving on, not spamming up the joint with a gazillion things all at once.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:45 am

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:@ Kendrix : You forget the ANIMA version here, and no matter which character we're talking about, these version win :

Well, is al was pretty much the result of including "shonen mecha upgrades" into EVA XD

View Original PostElMariachi wrote: and the illustrations from ANIMA showed that she still follow a regular and rigorous training, so unless that angelic infection gave her a superhuman body, even mentally 28 Q!Asuka will be curb-stomped, unless somehow all the Asukas decides to gang against the ANIMA one.

...which leads to the question of wether they could be conceivably so irked they actually use that strategic knowledge in their skulls to pwn the strongest, or wether they'd be too busy squabbling among themselves... it depends on which parts of their respective canons they taken from.

Still, tiny body or not, Q Asuka can smash security glas and easily hoist a boy her approximate size out of an entry plug. So I say the conclusion in the firstfight is less obvious... But of course,updated mecha+ way less limited energy source = victory.
Those batteries always seem to run out on Asuka in the most inoportune moments...
So for the EVA battle, I gues I have to agree with your view.

...Then there's the funny fact that ANIMA has four of them, counting the resident version of 17yearOld!Rei III.

But as for that battle between Shinji and the fourth one, didn't she pretty much nearly kill him untill Yui decided to dish out new super powers?

View Original PostElMariachi wrote: : from what little we could understand and see from the Light Novel, they seems to be roughly of equal strength and experience now, so it will make the best bet material : sometimes AShinji will won by virtue of sheer physical forces, sometimes it'll be AAsuka by virtue of greater speed and agility and certainly some dirty tricks, such as fighting in a short and tight tank tops and gym short to make him lose his focus! :lol:

...distracting appendages is also something Anima!Asuka got herself some upgrades in... lol

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

•      
  •      

Postby ElMariachi » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:08 am

View Original PostKendrix wrote:...which leads to the question of wether they could be conceivably so irked they actually use that strategic knowledge in their skulls to pwn the strongest, or wether they'd be too busy squabbling among themselves... it depends on which parts of their respective canons they taken from.

Mmmmh... nah, they would never agree, just trying to figure who's the leader of the operation will be impossible! :lol:

View Original PostKendrix wrote:Still, tiny body or not, Q Asuka can smash security glas and easily hoist a boy her approximate size out of an entry plug. So I say the conclusion in the firstfight is less obvious...

Well, we didn't saw her dragging Shinji out of the entry plug, for all we know it took her half an hour to finally drag him out! :tongue:
Although the glass wall thing was definitively odd, I hope that the CRC will give us more info on it, for example if it was really security glass (the room was adapted into an interrogation room, we don't know what its initial purpose was)

View Original PostKendrix wrote:But as for that battle between Shinji and the fourth one, didn't she pretty much nearly kill him untill Yui decided to dish out new super powers?

Didn't she attacked by surprise, pretending that she was still on their side then turning her positron rifle at the last moment and shot EVA-01 at point-blank range?
Also Yui didn't dished out new super powers, she actually sacrificed herself by letting Shinji's soul inhabit the Eva in her place.

View Original PostKendrix wrote:...distracting appendages is also something Anima!Asuka got herself some upgrades in... lol

I knew you would catch my drift! ;)

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Thu May 01, 2014 10:46 pm

I'm gonna start with fight number one, all the Shinjis in a fist fight. All the Shinjis but RT and A are taken out in the first ten minutes. The fight is extremely violent, broken bodies everywhere. RT and A are the last two standing, A has lasted so long thanks to all his training and RT is there thanks to his AT Field manipulation. Obviously AT Field beats hard work any day of the week so RT wins.

CJD
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby CJD » Thu May 01, 2014 10:58 pm

Demonbane would kick all their asses.

/thread
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Thu May 01, 2014 11:06 pm

I think this all comes down to whether Qsuka knows the forbidden "Monkey Steals the Peach" technique, or not.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”