Wanted Pages on the Wiki

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

Wanted Pages on the Wiki

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:51 am

Can someone help fill out this list of wanted pages?

http://wiki.evageeks.org/Special:WantedPages

There are a whole lot of pages related to video games, development materials, and gainax employees that are linked to multiple times but which have no information on them. If anyone knows about these or owns these, please edit their articles. Thank you!
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:09 am

I'm wondering if some of these pages are nesscessary in the first place? I'll make two examples: for the one entitled "Evangelion: Jo," wouldn't it already be covered by the article on 1.11? And in the case of the article entitled "Sadamoto," there is already an article on him as well, so what would be the point of this link? Also if I have the time this winter, I might be able to write an article on the Chronicle Illustrations seeing as I have a copy of the book.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:16 am

Evangelion: Jo is a PSP/PS2 video game: http://wiki.evageeks.org/Category:Video_Games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Rx7C7vMUk
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:42 pm

Well, that was dumb of me. I'm not into video games in general, so I never heard about this. Guess this is why the article needs to be done in the first place. -o-; Thanks for telling me.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:05 am

And it's precisely the videogame pages that need help. I have no idea what they're like, so I'm clueless about them.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:07 pm

It's a shame Reichu ain't here. IIRC, she was pretty knowledgeable about the games.

Ultrahuntr
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Ultrahuntr » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:38 pm

Understand that this is an old post, but I think that the page needs to be updated. For example:

Ikariii Shinji needs a page? Seems more like a typo. And Sadamoto already has his own page. Seems like this list needs to be trimmed up a bit. :tongue:

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:22 am

The Sadamoto page could just be turned into a redirect page for the main Sadamoto page. Not sure what the deal with "Ikariii Shinji" is - I think OMF was running a test on something and misspelled the name. Don't be bothered with the obvious errors and duplicates - this list is pretty ancient!

EDIT: A conversation from back in January that's pretty relevant.
http://wiki.evageeks.org/Category_talk:Pages_with_dead_links

Ultrahuntr
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Ultrahuntr » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:15 am

Ah okay. Makes more sense that way haha.

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”