[Merch] The EGF Marketplace [buy/sell/trade]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
svenge
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby svenge » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:58 am

I've fallen on some tough times and need to sell some of my collection. Prices include shipping, US buyers only. Send me a PM if interested.

Complete series pre-Renewal TV Series DVD singles (KIBA-1 ~ 5, GDVD-006 ~ 7) $150
All volumes come with obis (aka "J-cards") and all but Vol. 7 have their "proof of purchase" hexagonal stickers.
Volume 7 has the rarely-seen "Genesis Version" of The End of Evangelion!

Pre-Renewal TV Series DVD Volumes 1-5 (KIBA-1 ~ KIBA-5) $75
Contains episodes 1-20. All volumes come with J-cards and POP stickers.
NOTE: Since the ADV "Director's Cut" DVDs use the pre-Renewal Japanese masters of 21'-24' and 25-26, they do provide a reasonable substitute for the missing 2 volumes.

Pre-Renewal Theatrical Edition DVD (KIBA-105) $50 [have two copies of this to sell]
2-disc set, comes with J-Card. Disc one has Evangelion:Death(True)² and the original theatrical version of Evangelion:Rebirth (and not the "Re-Air" version from Manga Entertainment's R1 DVD). Disc two has the regular version of The End of Evangelion.

Evangelion 1.01 2-DVD Ltd. Edition (KIBA-91526) $20
Has booklet and 1st-press 5-frame filmstrip. Outer chipboard slipcover of digipak has some dents, but the discs are unaffected. Disc 2 includes the full-length "Explanation of Evangelion 1.01" bonus feature, which is found nowhere else!
Last edited by svenge on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:39 am

What are these? LDs?
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

•      
  •      

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:59 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote:What are these? LDs?

KIBA-# are DVDs, LDs are named KILA-###.
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

svenge
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby svenge » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:24 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote:What are these? LDs?

Sorry, I should've made that more clear.

These are original pre-Renewal DVDs from 1997-1999. Editing original post to clarify.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:47 am

If I'd offer my first press 2.22 Japanese Blu-ray for $50 (+ priority mail shipping, so around $65 altogether), would anybody be interested? I really need the money & want to save up for a 4-film boxset like I originally planned.

2.22 Japanese BD--Large images  SPOILER: Show
This is the included filmstrip:

Set altogether:

I asked about this back in December, but received no replies. Please PM me if you're interested! I'm used to dealing with U.S. buyers, but something could be worked out with International Shipping.

Personally speaking, I prefer dealing with direct transactions via Paypal instead of Ebay/Ebid--especially when I know the items will go to a fellow Eva fan. ^_^
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

shamlessplug
Embryo

Hi! I'm selling my Soul of Chogokin SPEC Eva 01.

•      
  •      

Postby shamlessplug » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:18 pm

I'm selling one of my SOC soul of chogokin spec toys and I thought some of you might be interested.

It's a really good price, especially if you are states side.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130894123936

Let me know if you have any questions or want to gift the payment over paypal and avoid ebay! thanks.[/img]
Soul of chogokin and soul spec robot lover.

bihnkim
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby bihnkim » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi all,

I'm starting clean out some of my belongings and I'd appreciate if any of you could help me figure out a fair price on the Japanese DVD box set of Evangelion that looks like this:

Much appreciated!
Hello!

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

[Merch] The EGF Marketplace [buy/sell/trade]

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:36 am

In the interests of further organizing this forum, from now on all posts relating to the commercial side of eva merchandise should go here.

Specifically, things that belong here include:
  • Items that you wish to sell directly to other members
  • Advertising a listing on eBay, Amazon, etc.
  • Promoting a service to purchase and/or import goods for others
  • Announcements that you are seeking some hard-to-find merchandise
  • Establishing some sort of mutual exchange of goods not involving cash

This thread should NOT be used for any of the following reasons:
  • Advertising any product or service that is not directly Evangelion related
  • Bragging about your latest swag
  • Discussing any products except in terms of a specific listing's condition or completeness
  • facilitating the download of pirated files or purchase of bootleg or stolen merchandise
  • Anything not relating to the buying/selling/trading of eva goods

It must be understood that the forum is merely facilitating communications and is in no way responsible for insuring either end of the transaction or either party's satisfaction. That's strictly between buyers and sellers, so proceed at your own risk.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Strings
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Strings » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:56 pm

I guess I will be the first to kick-start this thread. I will be selling a Medicom Real Action Heroes (RAH) Eva Unit 02. When this product first came out, I wasted no time in preordering myself the figure. However, it seems that ordering quickly has turned against me. A friend of mine recently gave me the figure as a present and now I am stuck with two figures (or at least soon to be. The 2nd is currently on its way to my house via USPS). With that, I will be selling the 2nd figure to anyone who may be interested. My asking price is $200 even. I live in the New York City area and would be willing to meet with anyone relatively nearby (Tri-state area to be exact). If not nearby, I am willing to ship free of charge to the buyer. I just want this out of my house asap and into the hands of a worthy owner. Please let me know if interested. PayPal or cash-on-hand accepted.

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Seeking an item.

Bit of an odd request, but does anyone have a good condition box for this Misato figure that they would be willing to part with relatively cheaply? The box for mine didn't survive the local postal service, and I'd like to have one for display/storage.

Edit: Good idea, AR-99. It's a SegaPrize Premium Misato, about 9 inches tall. It came in a red and black box
Last edited by BlueBasilisk on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby AR-99 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:56 am

It would help if you mention who the figure's manufacturer is and scale. I myself don't have such a box.
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:37 pm

My Japanese 1st Press Bluray of Eva: 2.22 is still up for grabs for anybody interested:

My copy -- 2.22 Japanese BD  SPOILER: Show
This is the included filmstrip:

Set altogether:

My asking price would be about $50 (+ priority mail shipping, so around $65 altogether), but I'd be more than happy to go with a Best Offer, instead. And I'm still fine with figuring out International Shipping.

Just fyi, I use Paypal. PM me if interested! ^_^

thunderdogs
Embryo

Made some fan art!

•      
  •      

Postby thunderdogs » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:43 am

I am new to Evangelion, but I really enjoyed the show and movies!
I've made some watercolor paintings and just wanted to share them with people here.

http://thunderdogs.deviantart.com/art/Shinji-Ikari-Rei-Ayanami-Asuka-Langley-Soryu-382771635

The second link is for anyone intrested in buying the paintings :O

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/330960510337?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
JRS

Nsight6plus1
Embryo

eBay: Selling Evangelion Perfect Collection & Movies (20

•      
  •      

Postby Nsight6plus1 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Hey all, selling my ADV Evangelion Perfect Collection as well as the 2002 Manga Video movies for both Death & Rebirth and End of Evangelion. The Perfect Collection is in good condition but I have definitely viewed it a decent number of times (it was also used to sometimes introduce friends to anime other than the Pokemon that their kids were watching at the time). The movies, however, are in pristine condition and have never been lent out. Each of them has only been viewed one or two times. Both items ship from Austin, TX.

Here are the auction links:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-The-Perfect-Collection-Box-Set-DVD-2002-8-Disc-Set-/321181983630?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item4ac7f0238e (Perfect Collection)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-Movie-Set-End-of-Evangelion-and-Death-Rebirth-2002-/321181990970?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item4ac7f0403a (Movies)
sell, Sell, SELL!!!

v3g4n
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby v3g4n » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:04 pm

I'll PayPal you for this today

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:If I'd offer my first press 2.22 Japanese Blu-ray for $50 (+ priority mail shipping, so around $65 altogether), would anybody be interested? I really need the money & want to save up for a 4-film boxset like I originally planned.

[spoiler="2.22 Japanese BD--Large images"]

I asked about this back in December, but received no replies. Please PM me if you're interested! I'm used to dealing with U.S. buyers, but something could be worked out with International Shipping.

Personally speaking, I prefer dealing with direct transactions via Paypal instead of Ebay/Ebid--especially when I know the items will go to a fellow Eva fan. ^_^
進む

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:50 pm

2 offers for the Japanese 2.22 Bluray so I'll be going with whoever PMs and Paypals the highest offer.

As a reminder, the Japanese Bluray does NOT come with English subtitles but there are programs to add them.

Since I'll be vacation next week, the earliest I can Priority Mail the 2.22 Bluray is the 27th. Anything else, let's communicate by PMs so not to clutter this thread. Thanks!

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Moved to the correct thread now that this exists. The eBay thread should be for just things you FIND on eBay, not for forum members selling their own stuff.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Reposting from the where to buy thread...

View Original PostZapX wrote:I have the Platinum Complete thinpak and the Death/Rebirth & EoE box set I may be willing to part with if anyone wants them... Anyone care to make an offer for one or both?

Both are in great condition with boxes. Shoot me a PM if interested.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:47 pm

I have the June 2009 (Japanese) PSP game Evangelion: Jo for sale if anybody's interested:

Images  SPOILER: Show

It's a hybrid of Eva 1.0 with episodes 7 through EoE. Mainly a fighting game with Quick Time Events in the battles. Lots of elements were taken from the NGE2 video game but the graphics and music are prettier.

Here's the trailer.

PM me with an offer if you're interested. :)

dustwulf
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby dustwulf » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:50 pm

I'm selling my two SPEC figures, XS-08 and XS-09 (02 and 00). Both are perfect condition, basically new. Boxes have minor edge wear. I'm looking for around $200 for both on ebay, but definitely shoot me a PM with any offers.

ebay links:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251360830336?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251360832707?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”