Who killed Kaji?

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Tue May 29, 2007 5:35 pm

BobBQ wrote:
And the USP is a 9mm; watch the scene when Misato pulls the magazine out in EoE.

So that explains why Misato couldnt kill those JSSDF grunts in EoE after the first one.(As for the bullet size, I havent really seen a 9mm bullet go into a molded kevelar helmet like Misato's did in EoE.)

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Wed May 30, 2007 5:09 pm

or maybe she ran out of bullets, she didnt fire her gun ever again after she saved bitchy-Shinji

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Wed May 30, 2007 6:43 pm

Sachiel_13 wrote:or maybe she ran out of bullets, she didnt fire her gun ever again after she saved bitchy-Shinji

It appears that the concept of extra magazines is not apparent with you.

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Wed May 30, 2007 7:08 pm

Executor wrote:
BobBQ wrote:
And the USP is a 9mm; watch the scene when Misato pulls the magazine out in EoE.

So that explains why Misato couldnt kill those JSSDF grunts in EoE after the first one.(As for the bullet size, I havent really seen a 9mm bullet go into a molded kevelar helmet like Misato's did in EoE.)

By the first one you mean the 3 with Shinji? First one takes it in the head, second one takes one in the abdomen (through the body armor it seems), and the last one takes one through the chin while pinned up against the wall. From that point on she didn't even have her gun out (if she still had it with her) whenever there were JSSDF around.

Also a visual blooper with the one that gets shot in the abdomen, there was a few frames with blood there before he even gets shot.

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Wed May 30, 2007 7:09 pm

Then the Eva-verse infantry armor is really bad, then, if it is supposed to be kevelar.
ETA: Kevelar armor can easily stop several 9mm rounds, from some of my experiances.

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

Postby slothen » Wed May 30, 2007 9:06 pm

totally fucking off topic.
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:35 pm

Executor wrote:
Sachiel_13 wrote:or maybe she ran out of bullets, she didnt fire her gun ever again after she saved bitchy-Shinji

nope
but maybe she didnt want anyone asking what she used her shots for, so she decided to go without

Ejinathan
Lilith

Postby Ejinathan » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:07 pm

I was stil thinking about tha 1 manga ... with Kaji's history. His friends got killed and brother aswell by some security guys... What if it was one of those same guys.
Well Kaji said where his friends and brother were hiding during year 2000... and becus of that he lived trough and the rest died(he liked his life to much i guess). He suffered a long term of selfhating because of that even tough he lived on. With "you're late it could be that he wanted to join his friends and brother as fast as possible.

Why didn't Anno made such connection damnit lol.

wait a sec when he died he saw shades didn't he. Well i don't rly remember but anyway he was hoping to see em all back one day :wink:
even if you have nothing left, just try to smile.
Even Goku smiles when he's about to die:D

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:55 pm

Sachiel_13 wrote:
Executor wrote:

nope
but maybe she didnt want anyone asking what she used her shots for, so she decided to go without

It would be extremly stupid not to carry extra magazines, or she could of jacked the now-very-dead JSSDF guards Browning Hp's (.40 cal S&W's, too, so they would at least have more punch.)

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

Postby NAveryW » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:02 pm

slothen wrote:totally fucking off topic.

So you want us to start talking about who shot Kaji? Because I don't think anything else needs to be said about that.
"Today?... hmm... today... right... Um... I'm just gonna wing it." -Guess who

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:08 pm

No, he apparently has an anti-Executor complex going on. Because I refuse to see Bobby-boyBQ though rose-tinted glasses.

@slothen: Get over it. It is not like I insulted your girlfriend. Jesus Christ, almost as bad as rabid nBSG fans.

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

Postby NAveryW » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:04 pm

Heh, I laugh at anyone who defends the old BSG over the new one.
"Today?... hmm... today... right... Um... I'm just gonna wing it." -Guess who

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:07 pm

NAveryW wrote:I don't think anything else needs to be said about that.

I agree

Executor wrote:No, he apparently has an anti-Executor complex going on. Because I refuse to see Bobby-boyBQ though rose-tinted glasses.

@slothen: Get over it. It is not like I insulted your girlfriend. Jesus Christ, almost as bad as rabid nBSG fans.

I don't know who that was directed toward, but if you'll notice:
- Off Topic-ness can get fairly annoying, especially for random people who google something, get a REALLY useful discussion thread as one of the results, but have to sift through tons of pointless posts that only the most active of the forum users are willing to read;
- there are plenty of other threads where others, including slothen, have made it clear that the current direction of discussion is totally off topic and at risk of moderator intervention, it may seem like they're all directed solely towards you, but that's probably because you post in every single active thread and you post a lot;
- the small irony is that talking about going off-topic is off-topic itself (except in the trivial case), but sometimes someone has to wave a flag or else bad things happens to threads. Completely pointless posts have considerably increased recently (and by that I mean the last 3 or 4 months) compared to before, and the only thing regular forum users who can't lock/split/delete can do is occasionally shout "BACK ON TOPIC BITCHES". I don't see why you're taking it so personally, my posts are off-topic sometimes (like this one) and I get yelled at too.

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”