New moderators

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Xard
Sex God Bastard
Sex God Bastard

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:26 am

Congrats guys though I'm not sure if even bigger workload calls for congrats :tongue:
ran1: Oh gosh this sentence gave me an internet boner. You're so tsundere.
Mugwump: Goddamn it, Xard! Take me in your arms, you magnificent sex god bastard!
And don't forget to wear the Ran mask.
Eva Yojimbo: You really are the Otaku equivalent of a Catholic and Jew rolled up into one giant dakimakura of guilt.
Gob Hobblin: Sanctimonious, subtly racist, vaguely misogynist, somehow says something while at the same time saying...nothing, really, at all....

Nice, Xard. That's nice.

Justacrazyguy
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Justacrazyguy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:30 am

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yer all fucked now mates!

Congratulations!
Nearly all teenage boys are dumbfucks-Xard

É altura de se tornarem pessoas interessantes.- My Classic Culture Teacher

MYANIMELIST-http://myanimelist.net/profile/Justacrazyguy

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and the End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:24 am

To all those who dare disturb the peace in these parts:

I will torpedo you and blast the guts out of you. I will send Ninjas, Men in Black and Merkabah Agents to erase you from the face of this forum. I will bite, claw, maul and dismember you and dine on your honey-soaked remains (with a side dish of salmon). My gunships shall rain Napalm and High Explosive upon you and your blueskin alien space elf comrades while I smirk, sip coffee, and offer my minions free beer for the evening. Be afraid, be very afraid. Hell, even an administrator has to have fun, right?

And to all those who said "congratulations", thank you!
[Became a moderator on December 31st, 2007. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX.
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:26 am

When I become an admin, I'm going to change my title to The Nice One.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

TheFriskyIan
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby TheFriskyIan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:57 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:To all those who dare disturb the peace in these parts:

I will torpedo you and blast the guts out of you. I will send Ninjas, Men in Black and Merkabah Agents to erase you from the face of this forum. I will bite, claw, maul and dismember you and dine on your honey-soaked remains (with a side dish of salmon). My gunships shall rain Napalm and High Explosive upon you and your blueskin alien space elf comrades while I smirk, sip coffee, and offer my minions free beer for the evening. Be afraid, be very afraid.

The only thing I can respond with is:

Good luck.
Please just call me Ian, "TheFrisky" is more of a title.

"Knowledge seeks no Man."

CJD
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby CJD » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:36 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:I will torpedo you and blast the guts out of you. I will send Ninjas, Men in Black and Merkabah Agents to erase you from the face of this forum. I will bite, claw, maul and dismember you and dine on your honey-soaked remains (with a side dish of salmon). My gunships shall rain Napalm and High Explosive upon you and your blueskin alien space elf comrades while I smirk, sip coffee, and offer my minions free beer for the evening. Be afraid, be very afraid. Hell, even an administrator has to have fun, right?

:coffee: I've survived worse.

Congrats guys.
You know you have some fucked up characters when a screenshot of them smiling is the biggest piece of fanservice possible in the series. - Anonymous
Be excellent to each other. -Abraham Lincoln
Asuka is a real person. -Bagheera
Human beings are scum. You people looking down on others for simply feeling an attraction to a fictional character are the real filth. -Kazuki_Fuse
CENSORED BY THE ILLUMINATI

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

•      
  •      

Postby KnightmareX13 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:20 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yer all fucked now mates!

first off congrats on ye promotion.
Second belay that! Thar be no fucking during ye watch savvy? Save it for ye own time now back to work!
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:44 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:Yer all fucked now mates!

I think not... Number Two.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:58 pm

Congratulations to Faz, Ursus, Zap and SSD, on their elevation.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|G+|MAL
Avatar: Amamiya Manami (b. 30-Aug-2018)

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Congratulations to my senpai on their glorious promotions. :clap: :leekspin:

The new orange names will take some getting used to, but on the other hand it accurately separates the seniors from the freshmen and means more people to perform certain administrative actions without having to wait for the ever-busy Tines or Ornette to be around.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Congrats on the promotions, guys (and girl)!
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Yes...YES! :mwahaha:

I mean... *Ahem*

Thanks all, for the warm wishes!

I tend to get various PMs about sig cleanup or username merging, so I'm glad I can actually help with that now. And Custom Ranks look like they're easy to setup, from what I've seen. It might take some getting used to the Admin Panel, but send me a PM if y'all need help with anything, okay?

Edit: Turns out username merging is a complex process (only certain people can do it) but I can still help with other things.
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:53 pm

An accurate representation of EGF with ZapX as an admin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWNY4XXlRj0
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

riffraff11235
Seed
Seed

•      
  •      

Postby riffraff11235 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Holy crap, SSD! Your username is orange! That's... not green. :lol:

Also digging the new title! :lol:

Congrats, guys!
だから みんな 死んでしまえば いいのに... では, あなたは何故, ココにいるの? ...ココにいても, いいの?
"Cogito ergo sum." - Rene Descartes
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Avatar: Asuka is superior. That is all.
PSN - riffraff-11235 Feel free to add me. PM me on EGF if you do.
Steam - rifffraff11235

League of Legends - riffraff11235
Osu! - riffraff11235

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Congratulations to all who have ascended to the heights of heaven recently. Shine down upon us the glory of your orange light. :pray:
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|
Admin Emeritus :-{|

•      
  •      

Postby Fazmotron » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:48 pm

View Original PostZapX wrote:An accurate representation of EGF with ZapX as an admin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWNY4XXlRj0

It looks like they won't understand, unless they suffer a little.
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Rei IV » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:14 am

So....Does this mean that anybody that ticks you guys off gets an insta-ban? If that's case, I'm afraid EGFers have reason to be shaking in their boots.

:bigeyes:

Xard
Sex God Bastard
Sex God Bastard

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:37 am

mfw there's now easily more admins on the board than moderators.
ran1: Oh gosh this sentence gave me an internet boner. You're so tsundere.
Mugwump: Goddamn it, Xard! Take me in your arms, you magnificent sex god bastard!
And don't forget to wear the Ran mask.
Eva Yojimbo: You really are the Otaku equivalent of a Catholic and Jew rolled up into one giant dakimakura of guilt.
Gob Hobblin: Sanctimonious, subtly racist, vaguely misogynist, somehow says something while at the same time saying...nothing, really, at all....

Nice, Xard. That's nice.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:39 am

That's a good thing! If there's ever a problem, there will always be someone capable of the application of Stalinist Philosophy. "Behind every problem there is a man. No man, no problem."
[Became a moderator on December 31st, 2007. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX.
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:40 pm

Holy shit! Everyone's all promoted and stuff.

I better fall in line, then. Is my hair combed? Did I shower recently? Is my garlic breath under control Oh, I hope the new admins don't insta-ban over this... :bigeyes:

Congratulations!

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”