Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

Stan
Bardiel
Bardiel

Re: Gundam (In All Its Incarnations) Mk. II

•      
  •      

Postby Stan » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:16 am

That's weird. If the script was not to their liking, they simply could re-write it (as they did) to be more faithful to the Japanese, but keep the voices. The SEED dub was good, it had outstanding performances from quite a few leads, like Le Creuset. Could there be politics involved between the Canadians and Japanese..
Stay Positive, Be Kind, and Work Hard - then everything will be alright
Judge a man not by his wealth or class, but by the purity and kindness of his heart

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:32 pm

New Manga in the works: Mobile Suit Moon Gundam

MuscleRobo
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby MuscleRobo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Did anyone play the Gundam VS beta over the weekend? I had a lot of fun! My only complaint is a a total Kamille lover I felt his suits all had some serious problems. The Zeta Gundam has the highest possible cost in the game. You're really putting the Zeta up there with suits from the UC itself you can compare it with like Hi Nu Gundam, Unicorn Full Armor or Crossbone Full Cloth? I don't know just doesn't seem to have the tools or gimmicks to compete in that tier. Plus his Mark II has the same cost as Emma's Mark II but it can't change into super Gundam or use the grenade launcher. It just has a slightly better melee string. I dunno, but when the game comes out at the end of the month I'll be trying more for sure!

Return to “Anime and Manga”