[RP] THIS IS (NOT) CANON

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

[RP] THIS IS (NOT) CANON

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Valda: Hi, welcome to the-

Matto: But it is Nikon.

Valda: ...

Matto: ...

Valda: SHUT UP.

*Punts Matto in the face*

Matto: Ah, thanks my love! Even pain is sweet if it's from you!

*Valda kicks him again for good measure*

Matto: Ow...

Valda: So, welcome to the OMAKE thread of Evangelion R.P: WE ARE (NOT) TOGETHER. This is mostly spawned from the shenanigans on IRC, or the ridiculous ideas of the creators based upon things found in the original thread (if you're keeping up, that is). Feel free to write your own and post here, if you think you've got the guts!
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

Atropos
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Atropos » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Shiori: Hey, Isaac, go grab Shirou and we can try this fertility ritual I found...

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:11 pm

View Original PostAtropos wrote:Shiori: Hey, Isaac, go grab Shirou and we can try this fertility ritual I found...

Meanwhile, in another part of Tokyo-3, an entirely different ritual was occurring.

===========================
OMEGA OMAKE ONE: LEMON SHERBET
===========================

It was a sunny, hot autumn day as Akio Inoue jogged from basketball practice to his usual hangout, sweat glistening on his skin.

Valda Krieg had spotted him leaving the school, and decided to follow, quite curious as to what he was up to. He was an enigma to her. So submissive and docile one moment, and the next moment he was complimenting her eyes. She blushed. Idiot, she thought to herself, it's not like I l-like him or anything.

Akio had arrived at the ice cream vendor, and rubbed his chin pensively as he deliberated over his choice of scoop. He finally selected a citrusy sherbet. Yes, it is somewhat odd to have on a cone, but it is quite refreshing, he mused. He handed over some money to the vendor, and gladly accepted his cone.

After he'd walked away from the vendor, he noticed a light drip slowly making its way down the ridges of the waffle cone. Akio stuck out his tongue, and began to trace the bumps upward until the trail of liquidy goodness dissipated on his pink muscle.

Valda watched this from behind a tree, her blush deepening from a light pink to a rosy red. Mein gott, is it getting hotter?

Akio proceeded to laboriously run his tongue over the semi-frozen glob, working it into a sphere.

Oh my...

A small trickle of blood worked its way out of Valda's left nostril.

Isaac Kenny was in the process of locating Shirou Karigane when he noticed Valda and decided to ask her if she'd seen the other boy. He wandered over and started, "Hey Valda, have you seen Shirou-" but was cut off when Valda grabbed him and began repeatedly slamming him into the tree, her stare fixated on Akio.

"WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT EVEN IS THIS," she shouted at Isaac. She released the boy, who was thankfully only dazed and confused. Isaac promptly got up and ran for his life (and his sanity).

Akio had whittled the glob down with his tongue, and he began to suck on it...

Valda could no longer resist. She burst from behind the tree and tackled him to the ground yelling, "TAKE ME NOW!"

Akio was dazed and confused. Valda was sitting on him, his arms splayed out to the sides, the cone clearly forgotten (and un-salvageable). "Beg pardon?"

Valda's entire face was ablaze now. "Uh... Take me nowwww ooooon a date. For ice cream," she recovered awkwardly.

Later...

Isaac: Ohhhh, so that's what happened...

Valda: Yep, that's it. We just went for more ice cream.

Isaac: Ok. Well, I still need to find Shirou, so I'll catch you guys later!

*Isaac walks away*

Akio: ... So about that part where you accidentally spilled ice cream on your shirt... and your pants... and my shirt...

Valda: S-shut up!
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)

Atropos
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Atropos » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 pm

[Meanwhile, across time and space...]

(Early morning in Tokyo-3.

Shiori is in Isaac's room, standing over the sleeping boy.)

Shiori: Isaac? Isaac? Good morning, Isaac!

Isaac: Whatever, Twiggy...

Shiori: WHAT WAS THAT?

/hits him with rubber mallet.

Isaac: How'd you even get that?

Shiori: MAGIC.

(Isaac stands up.

Shiori sees his crotch and blushes furiously.

In the other room, Owen and another woman are eating breakfast.)

Owen: It's so nice of Shiori to wake him up every day.

Mom: Uh-huh.

Isaac: Hey, stop hitting me!

Owen: They get along so well!

Isaac: Oh, God, no! Not there!

Owen: They really are good friends.

Isaac: Get out of my room!

Shiori: Aaah! Don't point it at me, it might go off!

(Mom turns around, but Owen walks in front of the coffee machine to obscure her face.)

Mom: Stop fighting, you kids! You'll miss the bus!

(Shiori and Isaac run out the front door.)

Shiori: Was that any way to treat a good childhood friend?

Isaac: Who's your 'childhood friend'?

Shiori: Oh, shut up!

(They stop in front of a bus. The doors open.

The driver is, appropriately enough, The Driver (TM).)

Driver: Hey, Shiori T., Isaac K.

Shiori: Good morning!

(They get on. The bus starts.)

Shiori: Isaac, you've got food on your face...

Isaac: Aw, Shiori, don't...

(She leans over and starts licking it off his cheek.)

Isaac: OH, GOD, DON'T! JUST DON'T!

(The bus pulls away with Isaac still screaming.)

Aggroxcraig
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Aggroxcraig » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Laying on his desk, Isaac was using his forearms like pillows to help comfort the fact that he was trying to sleep on a school desk. It had been a long day for the boy. Earlier, they were playing two on two basketball and Isaac got destroyed. Isaac and Shirou played against Raglan and Akio which was absolutely embarrassing. Shirou was actually good at basketball and was trying to carry Isaac's sorry butt during the game. Raglan and Akio were both on the Basketball team so they were very good. On numerous occasions Raglan would "break" Isaac's ankle on the court. The game was hardly a work out for Shirou, Raglan and Akio as they were used to playing for that long. Isaac was however basically worn out.  

Nearly at the edge of the desk, Isaac started to mumble in his sleep and started to talk in his sleep. "mmhm...Shiori...mmmhmm..." Isaac mumbled to himself as he knocked over his book onto the group.

"....?" The whole class was silenced as they all looked at Isaac speak in his sleep.

"...Why don't we....go...do that thing..." Isaac said as he continued to mumble in his sleep.

Valda stood up and placed her foot a mere inch away from Isaac's face. "Valda...that probably isn't a good idea. I mean..." Akio mustered out of his mouth trying to prevent his friend the usual amount of pain he receives from Valda on a daily basis. 

"This...PERVERT is having some sort of dream of Shiori! I need to do something about it!" She said to Akio as he slowly backed away into his desk chair. 

"Perhaps we should continue to listen to what the "pervert" has to say?" Qi said with his typical smirk across his face. 

Katla looked over at Isaac and then back at Valda to decide where her allegiance lied. On one hand Isaac and her were good friends since they were kids, but on the other hand she knew where Valda was coming from. Shiori had been sick for the week and someone needed to defend her honor. "Valda, proceed." She said in a calm voice. 

Tokei pulled her head from behind a book and adjusted her glasses giving a nod to Katla's statement. Isaac was a good reliable friend, but last week he accidentally tripped over her and landed on top of her in a suggested way. She had been thinking of a way to get back at him since the event and felt this would be a small way for her to receive vengeance. She was still plotting her own way to get back at the boy.

Valda smiled at the two girls and kicked Isaac's face in the only way she knew how, over the top anime style. He flew across the room with his desk and was pinned against the wall. "Miss Krieg! What are you doing!?" The instructor Kiyoshi Miki said slamming her hands on the desk. 

"The idiot was having a perverted dream of Shiori!!" 

"Valda...this same thing happened last week!!! We are still trying to repair the wall!" Kiyoshi said as she pointed to the hole in the wall close to where Isaac laid. 

"Don't forget the broken door too." QI chimed in while the class remembered they had just gotten their class room door replace not too long ago. 

"Thank you for reminding me Qi..." Kiyoshi said while massaging her brow. 

"Ugh....what happened?" Isaac gumbled as he crawled from underneath his desk. Looking around him, he noticed that he was in an all to familiar state. "What did I do this time...?" The whole class became absolute chaos between Valda's yelling and he laughter from the other class mates. Just a normal day really.

_________

After class Isaac, Shirou, Raglan and Akio were walking back home together as they had been doing since they were little. "Hehe, sorry for beating you so hard in basketball Isaac. We got a big game next week so I needed to prepare myself."

Akio laughed and patted Isaac on the back. "You should be honored that Rag played so hard on you. You did good for like what, You're fifth time playing basketball?"

"Yeah, Thankfully Shirou was on my team to make it at least somewhat competive." 

"Nah, man. I'm not that good." Shirou said humbly while scratching the back of his head.

"I told you Shirou, you should join the team! We could use you." Raglan said slightly pleading at his friend.

Shirou laughed at the idea and shook his head. "Sorry man, I've got climbing and D&D. That's plenty for me. Speaking of D&D, you guys still down to continuing the campaign this weekend?"

Raglan, Isaac and Akio both nodded to the Shirou giving him the thumbs up. Isaac started to zone out of the conversation as he noticed they were passing Shiori's apartment complex. Clearing his throat, Isaac stopped walking and looked at his friends blushing a little bit. "Hey guys, I'll see you tomorrow. I uhh....need to take care of something. See ya later!" Isaac said as he nervously started to walk towards the apartment building. His friends waved him a goodbye as Isaac made his way to the Shiori's building.

"Going to see Shiori?" Akio said while looking at both Shirou and Raglan.

In unison both Raglan and Shirou nodded saying, "Yup."
________

Isaac knew which apartment belonged to the Takatsuki's since he was a little boy. Shiori and him grew up together since they were pretty much in diapers. He had always watched out for her and since she had been sick Isaac hadn't gone to see her yet. "Apartment 531..." Isaac said to himself as he knocked on the door. There was no response and he knocked a little louder. "Shiori, this is Isaac! I just wanted to check to see how you were doing." Isaac put his ear to the door to try and hear something. Nothing. Thankfully we was entrusted with a hey to the apartment to watch over their place whenever Shiori's family went on vacation. Isaac unlocked the door and slowly walked in.

"Shiori, are you ok?" The boy said as he made his presence known while he walked through the entry way. "I just wanted to come by to see if you needed anything." Isaac said as he finally arrived to Shiori's bed room door giving it a gentle knock. He waited a few seconds before attempting to make any more noise. “Shiori...?” Still nothing. Isaac took in a deep breath and slowly opened the door. “Shiori, I’m coming in just to make sure that you’re ok. So don’t be naked or whatever...” As he opened the door, Isaac saw that everything was in order as Shiori was just sleeping peacefully in her bed. Her room was full of trinkets that were historic that had some significant meaning. He recalled one day where they sat in her room as she talked about what they all meant, but he couldn't even recall a single meaning behind one of the trinkets. Walking in slowly, Isaac looked down at the girl and let out a small smile that surfaced knowing that the girl was alright. Placing his hand on her forehead, Isaac felt the heat that radiated from the fever Shiori had. “Jeez...she’s burning up.” Isaac said as he left the room to the kitchen to get a cool, damp towel to help out. He wasn’t sure if it would do anything as, but he saw people on TV do it all the time.

Placing the cool towel on Shiori’s forehead, Isaac saw Shiori’s expression change to a gentle smile. Looking at his childhood friend, Isaac thought about all the good times they had growing up together. Isaac remembered on one occasion when they were eight he promised to protect from anything and that he would always be there for her. Pretty heroic for a eight year old. Isaac chuckled to himself as he moved some strands of hair away from her face. “I’m sorry that I didn’t come visit you sooner Shiori. It has been a crazy week at school and all, but that still isn’t any excuse.” Isaac said feeling ashamed at himself for not being a better friend.

“I should of brought you flowers or something, but...” Isaac put his hands in his pocket and pulled out a golden pocket watch the size of a quarter. “I have this. My mother gave it to me when I was really little and it has always given me some form of good luck I guess haha.” He laughed as he started to wind a mechanism on the back side. “I’m doing alright, so I figure why not let you have my share of luck.” Pulling out a pin, the watch started to make a simple sound. “My uncle actually made it, pretty cool eh?” Isaac said Placing it gently on the Shiori’s nightstand.

Since Shiroi is fine, I should probably go. Isaac stood up and removed the towel on her forehead. "I should get going Shiroi. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me. I...." pausing, Isaac cleared his throat and continued to speak. "I really care about you and I don't like seeing you sick. Get better ok?" Blushing, Isaac knelt down and kissed Shiori’s forehead. As Isaac started to make his way out of the room, he heard the sheets rustle and started to panic.

“Thank you Isaac....” The girl softly said with a smile that was so beautiful that it would cause the third impact.

Isaac blushing deeply, smiled back at Shiroi and let out a soft chuckle. “You’re welcome Shiroi.” Isaac said as he shut the door behind him as the small charms music slowly ended.

_________

A few days later

"Ugh....this sucks...” Isaac said as he laid underneath the covers of his bed. After visiting Shiori, Isaac got ill from the same diseases that Shiroi had.

“There is a reason why I wasn’t accepting any visitors Isaac.” Shiori said to the boy, lying in his bed absolutely miserable. “ I was terribly contagious and I didn’t want to get anyone else sick.” The girl said while crossing her arms underneath her breasts.

“Yeah, yeah...If this disease is so contagious why are you here?”

“Well....” The girl paused trying to find the words while blushing a bit. “I-I...I already had it! Yeah! So I’m practically immune to it. Besides, It doesn’t hurt to have a little company.” Shiroi said taking a seat next to her bed. “Plus, we’re childhood friends and we need to stick together through thick and thin. You came to see me when I was sick, so I figure it would be common courtesy to do the same.”

Isaac looked at the girl and smiled as he noticed that charm he had given her was hanging by her neck from a golden chain. “Whatever you say Shiori...”[/spoiler]

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:49 pm

It was lunch time. Akio sat by himself as usual, pulling out his lunch be began to eat while going through emails on his laptop. Ever since joining the basketball team he has been getting more attention that he has ever had and his inbox reflected that. Most of the emails were from girls asking to go out with him and the rest was from either their angry boyfriends or the occasional random complement along with questions on how to get as good as him at basketball. He sighed as he marked all of them as read and deleted them.

“Hey can you do me a favor?” He looked up to see who was asking, it was Valda. “Sure go ahead” He said with a smile. “Before I drop kick my computer to the moon I was wondering if you could come and take a look at it after school.” “Sure no problem!” Akio said with a smile. “Thanks” Valda walked off.

Akio was still in his basketball uniform when he arrived at Valda’s apartment. He quietly knocked on the door which was quickly opened by her father. “Hey Akio! Come on in!” He said happily. He took his shoes off and set them by the door.

“Valda’s not home yet but she told me you would be coming by. Just take a seat on the couch and relax for a bit… I’ll get some tea going for you.” “Thanks Mr. Krieg” He said as he quietly walked in and took a seat on the couch.

Soon after Valda’s father arrived with two cups of tea and handed one to Akio. The two talked at length about the upcoming game, how school was going, etc. An awkward silence fell as her father asked Akio a simple question. “Akio… I know you and Valda have known each other since you guys were seven… but I have one simple question for you… you like her don’t you?” “Well…” Akio said as he blushed. Valda’s father let out a chuckle. “I thought so and I approve”

Just then the door opened and Valda walked in. “I’m home.” Akio turned and greeted her with a smile. “Well I’ll leave you two. I’ve got this awesome recipe for curry I want to try … nice talking with you Akio!” Her father said, winking at Akio. “Yeah” Akio exclaimed.

Akio got up and followed Valda to her room. Her room looked like a typical girls room he thought aside from the punching bag. Her computer was situated in the corner. “There’s the piece of junk!” She exclaimed. “Well maybe if you didn’t kick it…” “Oh shut up!” She shouted. “Hey you guys better not be fighting!” Her father shouted from across the apartment.
“Yes” Both Akio and Valda said in unison.

He proceeded to boot up Valda’s desktop. A couple of error messages flashed across the screen. “Oh this is an easy fix” He quickly typed in a few commands and before too long it booted onto her login screen. “All done!” He said with a smile.

“You know I’m amazed such a big nerd such as yourself even got on the basketball team!” Valda said snarling. He let out a nervous chuckle as he scratched the back of his head. “I’m just really good it seems.” Valda folded her arms as a scowl crossed her face. “Yeah what about those girls at school! I mean have you even seen the way they look at you?” She said with a growl.

He started to blush. “I don’t even pay attention to them I swear! Besides, there is someone I already like!” Valda was a bit taken back by this statement. “Well.. then tell me who it is!” She exclaimed as she grabbed Akio’s shirt. Akio turned beat red. “Well I… um… like you…”

Valda was stunned. She slowly let go of his shirt and took a couple of steps back. “What?” She said as she turned red. Akio swallowed hard as he stood up. “I like you… I’ve just been too nervous to say it” He explained. He walked forward and hugged her. “I…I” Valda struggled to find words for her thoughts.

Suddenly the door flew open.

“Hey Akio! Are you going to stay for dinner?… what?” Her father stopped in his tracks as Akio and Valda turned and looked at him, their faces bright red.

Akio quickly jumped back from Valda. “N-No I really should be getting home now… see you later!” Akio stuttered as he quickly walked to the front door, put on his shoes and left.

Valda stood in her room still stunned by what had just transpired, still very red in the face. Her father smiled as he walked back to the kitchen. "Kids" He said, shaking his head.
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:10 pm

From Tokyo-3 with Love

The Angel roared as it tossed the other Evas aside. Its body hovered off the ground, it's tiny pointed legs unable to support it. Two massive wings spread out behind The typical Angel's mask stared back with a hollow expression as it extended one of its massive arms towards him. Shirou panicked as Unit-α fell back, firing shots hopelessly into the creature.

“Sir, the other pilots are down. Shirou is the only one left. He can't hold out against that thing!” Cornelia called out.

“So this is the final Angel?” Carter mused, staring at the screen, Owen said nothing.

“W, what do I do?” Shirou cried out, the Angel nearing him. He raised his rifle and the monster batted it away. Swiping at him, it grabbed a hold of the Eva's head and held it in the air. Delivering a devastating punch to the ribs, the Eva's armour cracked and buckled as Shirou screamed. It was all over.

It's time. XD

“Huh?” Cornelia watched as Shirou's Sync rate suddenly shot up. “Um, Sir, the pilot's sync rate just passed 250!”

“The Eva... I don't even know what it's doing!” Bato shouted in response. Owen cocked an eyebrow.

On the battlefield, the Eva reached up and planted a hand on the Angel's arm before hauling the creature clear over it's head, planting both feet on the ground once more and slamming the monstrous beat into the ground.

“You appear to be shaken, not stirred.” a deep voice emanated from the Eva as it began to transform. From it's faceplate grew a full white beard, it's armour suddenly covered by tartan material that worked itself into a full kilt and sash.

“... What the hell am I looking at?” Owen asked absently.

“It appears to be a Forced Evolution Sir.” Bato answered hesitantly.

“The names Connery, Shirou Connery, and you lad are in a whole lot of trouble.” The Eva cracked its knuckles before producing a rapier from nowhere and rushing the Angel. The beast righted itself, grabbing the sword and snapping it. “Ah, my mistake, I brought a knife to a gunfight.” Unit- α suddenly produced a sawn off shotgun and blasted the Angel with both barrels. “I need some new material, that line comes up far too often.” he sighed, throwing aside the weapon. Laying into the beast with a series of punches.

“What am I looking at here?” Johann asked in disbelief.

“I've played more English Kings and flown more space craft than Patrick Stewart, you've no chance here.” Shirou boasted as he caught the Angel with an uppercut. “I'll do you a deal, if you can count to ten, in Latin, I'll let you go.” he chuckled, holding the creature by the beak. “No? Then here endeth the lesson.” Pulling back his fist, the Eva threw a punch at the Angel. An AT Field manifested, halting the attack, but the bearded Eva's eyes shone as its own Field appeared. A giant Scottish flag hung in the air as the Angel's AT Field collpased and Unit- α hit it with a bone shattering punch. Somewhere inside its core ruptured from the impact and the Angel erupted into a spout of Blood.

“Now then, who's up for a round of golf?” Shirou said happily.

“Um, Sir, what do we do?” Marilu asked nervously.

“Designate the final Angel, Gulliel, destroyed, that's all we can do.” Owen answered darkly.
Avatar: MAKE WAY FOR THE HOMO SUPERIOR!

>>>>Rebuild of Evangelion RP "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."~Meister Eckhart<<<<

Nuke-kun: I know not of this "civil conversation" bullshit you speak of.

BlackberryMilk
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BlackberryMilk » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Goodnight EVA

Their Mother kissed the tops of their heads "Goodnight Kitty... Goodnight Isaac". Her lipstick left smudges on their small foreheads, Isaac hastily rubbed it off. Their mother just smiled and walked backwards out of the room ever so slowly,

"You two have sweet dreams, remember tomorrow your Father and I have a surprise for you, an adventure to Daddy's work!" And with her final I-love-you's she closed the door, letting the children's blue octopus night-light fill the room with a hazy glow. The cicadas sounded sleepily through their open window, letting the warm breeze in.

Down the hallway they could hear the shutting of their parents door, and Isaac immediately jumped up and stood on his bed, "You know where Mom and Dad are taking us right Kat?! TO SEE THE ROBOTS!" He stretched his arms out, eyes wide open looking up at the invisible mech.

Katla sat up, holding her Eva plushie close to her chest "Momma says we need to be rested for tomorrow, Father will be angry with us if they hear us awake..."

"Kat! This is a time to prepare for the dangers ahead!" Isaac pulled a small plastic llightsaber out and began swinging it around wildly at invisible opponents. "You know the stories that Dad tells us! Of giant Monsters coming and the brave pilots protecting all of us!"

The small girl rubbed her sleepy eyes and snuggled back down into bed, letting out a small yawn "Night night Brothe-" A sudden hard WHAP! Came upon her crown, she immediately began shaking in worry.

"IF YOU WON'T HELP ME PREPARE, YOU ARE THE ENEMY!" Issac began whacking the small girl with his lightsaber. He smiled in ferocious glee, as every contact with her head caused the toy to light up and make loud crashing sounds.

"I'LL TELL DAD!" Katla yelped out in between whacks, her Eva held up bove her head, trying to block the incoming attacks.

"Fine, when the angels come you'll be the first to get smushed under their big FEET!" He lifted his foot to her face, she cringed and pushed him away. A sudden creak was heard from the door and both children quickly turned their heads towards the door, eyes wide like a deer in the headlights. After several moments of silence, they both relaxed and Isaac turned back towards Katla..

"You know, Uncle Izama told me that the Angels are real, and that they WILL come one day... I wonder if they have giant eyeballs.. OR SUCK BLOOD, OR EAT SMALL GIRLS!" He lunged at his sister as she squeezed her eyes shut in fear. She meekly reappeared from behind her plushie..

"That won't happen..."

"Why not?!" Isaac retorted.

"Because the pilots will save us..."

Isaac folded his arms and squinted at her, "Dad says they don't even have any yet, so theyre not even real!"

Katla looked down at her small Eva and began playing with his arms, "Dad says that they're small like us now..And that they'll grow up soon, and that they'll be ready in time."

Isaac looked down at his feet, thinking about what Kat said, "I wonder who they are?? I wonder, if we would like them and we could be friends..."

Suddenly the door opened, light from the hallway immediately lighting the room up. Both children straightened up, eyes wide open once again.

"I thought your Mother said lights out?" Owen walked into the room, sitting on Katla's bed in between both children.

"Can't sleep either huh?" Their father smiled and rubbed both of their heads, messing up their hair. Isaac giggled and Katla pouted, trying to fix her hair..

"Dad, is it true that the pilots are small like me and Kitty-Kat?" The girl scoured at Isaac's use of the nickname.

Owen sat up, pulled the covers back over Katla, tucking her Eva plushie in next to her under the covers, giving both of them kisses on the forehead. After she was tucked in tight, all full of smiles, Owen picked Isaac up carrying him to his bed. The boy crawled back under the covers and stretched his arms out for a hug.

"Katla is right.." Owen hugged Isaac before tucking him in, with a kiss on the forehead. Slowly, the man stood up and walked back towards the hallway, before closing the door he turned towards both children,

"Maybe...you'll get to meet them someday."

And with that the room once again was lit up by their small octopus and the moon..

"Good night brother" Katla whispered to Isaac..

"Night sis", and they both drifted off into sleep.
PSN: HTMLOL

BPES
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BPES » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Reunion

A cold wind blew through the area, whisking through a young man’s hair as he slowly made his way to his destination. There was trepidation in his steps, anxiety written across his face. How long had it been since he last saw her? Three years, four? Akio sighed and continued his slow pace, no matter how much time passed, be it a few years or a few hours, this reunion was going to be a tough one.
He came to a stop at his destination and sighed heavily, this was it, now or never. He ran a hand through his hair and mustered up a weak smile, trying and failing to look comfortable to be here.

“hahaha, Hey there… it’s… been a while huh?” he said nervously. This was harder than he thought it would be, he kind of wanted to turn tail and run right now, but he rooted himself imagining the what the following Tirade might be.

“You’ve grown up and you’re still running like that? Don’t be so pathetic!” She would say no doubt. So Akio stood and kept his uneasy smile. The wind was too damn cold, he should’ve brought a thicker jacket or something.

“hah… A while… I’ve lost track, you know how it is? Time just seems to fly nowadays huh? Used to be we’d spend our days hoping tomorrow never came in case an Angel popped up… well, some of us anyway. You were always looking for a fight it seemed.” Akio reminisced feeling a little less uncomfortable now.

“Though you know, as headstrong and aggressive as you were, we could tell it was an act… well I could anyway. Don’t get angry, but I thought you were just as hopelessly lost as the rest of us at times.” He continued laughing nervously.

“But hey, that’s just what I thought. Oh, you know, things between me and Tomoko ave been going fairly well lately, things are pretty stable. Granted she still doesn’t understand why I continue having nightmares, but… some things just don’t leave you, especially not after everything we saw right?”

Akio rattled on letting in a pleasant and easy tone, despite the terror that came from his nightmares. There were no more angels now, nothing to make those nightmares real.

“Well, you would know all about that though, you never let go of things, even when you really should have; one of your big weaknesses huh?” Akio’s tone began to grow a little bitterer as he glared at the target of his conversation.

“I’ve kept in contact with the others… you know it was actually Isaac who convinced me to come see you like this. He kept going on and on about ‘you should see her’ and ‘Get it all off your chest’. And well, here I am.” He continued hotly. The wind picked up loudly around him and he clenched his fist.

“I guess I really am just talking to myself huh? Heh, of course I am. I knew that it would be like this before I came here… I just wish it wasn’t… I wish you’d say something, anything.” He continued his voice growing quiet.

“… Why did you do it? No, that’s a stupid question, I know WHY… But… why did you fight that monster alone? Why didn’t you let me help? Us help… Anyone really.” Akio sighed as he looked at the Granite marker in front of him.

“The Great Valda Krieg, never asking for help even when she needed it the most…. You know, I had thought you’d actually gotten past that phase, really started to let us in and then you went and did that!” Akio growled, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

“Weren’t you the one who was constantly telling us not to die, always yelling at us for the slightest mistakes? And then you just threw yourself away like it wasn’t important. There was more to come you know, it was hard…” Akio chocked a little before turning away.

“But in the end…. We did it. Saved the world like we were supposed to. Won’t deny it got a little messed up and we probably cut things closer than we should of… but we did it. Even without you..” Akio spoke once more with bitterness, tinged with sorrow.

“Good bye, Valda… Sorry it took me so long to visit…. Next time, it won’t take me so long.” He finished solemnly before slowly making his way to the exit, the biting cold still on his back.
In my experiance, there's only one thing harder than learning something new... and that is teaching it.

BEEP BEEP MUTHERF******

Live: charleserg7 Steam: aciescaelestis PSN: ChocoBP7

BPES
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BPES » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Valda: A Maiden’s ‘Fragile’ Heart CYOA

All right, now that this has been revised it's going to work a little differently.

First of all, this story is going to be in segments and chapters, at each segment you get a choice ut this doesn't affect the overall chapter, itll still follow it's path, however it will affect the ending of the chapter, and the introduction of the next one.

This requires you to do a little math, sorry about that.

All the choices results will be in spoiler tags, so you could view them all if you really wanted, but I suggest at least the first time just going through with one choice at a time.

And of course, it's all in the name of fun, so don't take it too seriously. ;)
Last edited by BPES on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
In my experiance, there's only one thing harder than learning something new... and that is teaching it.

BEEP BEEP MUTHERF******

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Have to go with my creation!

Akio it is! :devil:

Aggroxcraig
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Aggroxcraig » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Isaac! Let's go daddy problems!

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:14 pm

I vote for option #9 Moravec Carter.

Huh? Can't do that you say?

Well look, you can either take the vote or not, it's up to you!

Good?

Good...

Done.
"Eva(Geeks) is a story that repeats."
Warren Peace, #643919

BPES
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BPES » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:17 pm

Sorry Blue, can't do that... wont fit with the set-up I've got going XD

Though if it makes you feel better, if this one goes well I'll write another one that you CAN choose carter for

BEEP BEEP MUTHERF******

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Umm, Blue isn't here right now; he's in Texas.

Monday will, however, lodge a vote for Shirou then.

;)

blame teh heroin
Warren Peace, #643919

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Wait, Shiori isn't a choice? Ah well, there's still a yuri option anyway, so I'll pick that! NUMBAH EITO!

BPES
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BPES » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:42 am

Valda: A Maiden’s ’Fragile’ Heart

Chapter 1

Your name is Ayaka Nagori, you are a girl in class 2-A of Tokyo 3 junior high where you also serve as the class representative, though no one seems to care all that much. You stand at 5’3 with long wavy brown hair and a fringe that is trimmed to just above your eyebrows.Today is the start of a new school week, and you’re dreading it because you’ve been promised a project by your homeroom teacher, Moravec Carter-Hakase. The Project itself isn’t a worry for you, as you are fairly sure you can get an ok grade with your level of academic abilities. No, your problem lies with something else entirely. For this project Carter-Hakase was going to be pairing everyone up himself, and that meant bad news for you. Past experience has taught you that unless he feels a particular reason, he likes to pair people up who sit close together.

You sigh as you think about that, the people directly next to you in the four directions are all hostile, not to you directly but certainly around you.

You sit behind your long-time friend Zaito Roshino, a fairly tall boy with simple fairly short hair with a fringe that reached his eyes. He’s a fairly rough character who is quick to anger when people look down on him. Due to certain shared circumstances, you’ve been friends since elementary school, but this gives you little comfort with all the hostility he projects to those around you.

To your left is Tohru Ichimi, a well-known punk and one of the several worst people to pick a fight with in school, though with three of the others in the same class that note was somewhat lessened. His constantly dishevelled appearance and bleached Blonde hair is a constant problem, especially for you as class rep, but you’ve never had the courage to tell him off. He seems to hate everyone around you as well, and you are glad he doesn’t seem to mind you; you’re secretly a big fan of his performance in the Drama club.

Sitting directly behind you is the wonderfully charming Raglan J. Wyngarde. J is probably the most popular boy in school, and for good reason. He was a charming fellow, always polite and kind, He had even asked to borrow her notes once or twice. Yup, as far as you’re concerned J is as good as it gets around here, though there was one off putting thing. He was amicable with everyone, save for one person, the person who sat to your right.

Valda Krieg. You sigh as you mentally list off all the offences she’s committed in and around the classroom, ranging from inappropriate uniform, to mistreatment of other classmates and even acts of violence. Ever since she first arrived you’ve been somewhat wary of her, and like many others were amazed to see she was rather cute under that mask. The novelty wore off soon though and you have barely talked to her outside of occasionally trying to get her to conform to school dress code, you failed miserably each time. Hostility was something the girl had in spades, though her animosity with J was as confusing as it was strong.

Thinking through these candidates, you head to your classroom, noting that you’re late with a sigh. Normally your guardian would make your bento for you, but this time you had to do it yourself, the register should have been called by now. You open the door somewhat gloomily to find the entire class stare at you and then resume to what they were doing, talking, walking around and generally not paying attention. With a blink you realise that Carter-Hakase isn’t here yet.

“Phew, that’s lucky.” You say to yourself with relief. Closing the door behind you and walking to your seat.

“Morning Ayaka.”

“Monrin’.”

“Good morning you two.” You reply to Kuro and Zaito. You and Zaito met Kuro at the start of Jr. High and became fast friends, since then the three of you tend to group together despite your vastly different personalities and hobbies. Kuro was a bit of a gloomy person, with his short spiked black hair and plain features. He was also very into Horoscopes and predictions, and was often so accurate at times it scared you.

With your morning greeting out of the way you take our seat and begin getting ready for the day as you hear voices behind you and to your right. J is chatting away politely with his friends, whereas Valda appears to be bragging about something whilst using Matto Shitajiki, the class masochist, as a footstool. As much as he seems to enjoy it, you can’t help but feel that it’s wrong for Valda to exploit his ‘odd’ nature.

With that in mind you decide to:

1.) Intervene
2.) Comment
3.) Ignore

Intervene  SPOILER: Show

“Hey, don’t you think that’s enough? Shitajiki-san is a person, not a footstool. You shouldn’t treat him like that.” You say standing up and placing your hands on your hips. Several people grow quiet as you stand firm whilst Valda just shrugs.

“Whatever miss Busybody, I don’t see why it’s A. anything to do with you or B. such a damn problem. He volunteered dammit!” Valda snaps back casually but you still flinch. Trying again fold your arms.

“As Class representative I can’t just ignore this, I know he’s… into that… but it’s still not appropriate for the classroom!” You try again though by this point everyone else has stopped caring.

“As Class rep huh? Well then Class rep, how about you go and do your job elsewhere, I’m sure you kind find other things to complain about if you look around.” Valda says waving you off and you can’t help but feel humiliated when several people laugh. Sighing you admit defeat and sit down hoping that Carter-Hakase will arrive soon.

(Score: -1)

Comment  SPOILER: Show

“Some people can be so shameless.” You mutter quietly to yourself in a disapproving tone. Apparently it wasn’t quiet enough however as the next thing you know, Valda has slammed her hand onto her table and turned to stare at you with that black mask of hers.

“What did you just say?” Valda asked in a dangerous tone and you feel pretty scared. You regret thoughtlessly voicing your opinion but then you grow angry at yourself for being so weak. Now it had come to this there was no choice but to stand by your actions and follow through.

“I said you are being shameless, treating Shitajiki-san like that. Even if he asks for it, there’s no reason to just go along with it! Don’t you feel even remotely embarrassed doing such things?” You respond and it appears as if several people around class have a little more respect for you. Too bad they won’t come to your assistance.

“And just who the hell are you to say stuff like that huh? Oh that’s right, the miserable little class Rep who acts as everyone’s pet Gopher. Just how many clubs do you ‘help out’ because they ask you to? I’m not gonna be lectured by some directionless Busybody.” Valda retorts with fire, hitting you in a few sensitive areas. You’re well aware that a lot of people like to dump extra work on you, but even so…

“W-What’s wrong with helping people out?” You respond weakly and are greeted with a harsh laugh.

“And yet you complain about Matto here? Maybe you just want to be the footstool next? Aww you should’ve just said so.” She taunts cruelly and you tear up a little, especially when several people burst out laughing. Valda sits down like a victorious king and resumes her previous activities of boasting whilst you put your head onto your arms and stifle the tears.

(Score: -3)

Ignore  SPOILER: Show

You decide that it’s probably not worth the risk of trying to challenge Valda and Matto’s odd little agreement, after all even Carter-Jakase had made no progress and he’d been trying for quite some time. Instead you decide to focus on getting ready for the day and eavesdropping a little on J.

Unfortunately it’s difficult to do so with Valda’s loud voice and you give up quickly, it was rude anyway. Zaito turns to talk to you but pauses for a moment to glare in Valda’s direction and then over your shoulder. You giggle a little at the action, typical Zaito.

“What?” he asks clearly annoyed.

“Oh nothing really, just you; I don’t think I’ve ever known someone who likes to glare as much as you do.” You tease with a sly grin. Zaito just deadpans and shrugs.

“Are you forgetting who you live with? I swear that guy is always glaring, it’s like his default setting.” He comments and you laugh softly, nodding your agreement.

“Yeah I suppose that’s true, I’m just so used to it I guess I forgot about it. Hehehe.” You both share a small laugh at your Guardian’s expense. If it were anyone else you’d feel bad, but you and your guardian have an odd relationship, seeing as he can’t seem to make any nice comment without some form of insult, you’ve taken to teasing him as well. Naturally, Zaito and Kuro have adopted this habit too.

“Wonder what the project will be about?” Zaito asks as Kuro walks over to join you.

“I don’t know, but hey! Maybe I’ll get partnered up with one of you guys.” You say brightly. Kuro looks at you solemnly and sighs.

“I wouldn’t bet on it.” He says simply.

Your only response is to blink in confusion.

(Score: 0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the morning continues, you find yourself staring at the door wondering what has kept Carter-Hakase so long. There’s a sudden rush of movement around the classroom as the teacher in question walks through the door a moment later with his usual neutral expression. The ones who didn’t pay much attention to his arrival were of course, Valda and Matto, who remained in their respective comfort and appreciated uncomfortable positions. Needless to say, Carter-Hakase appeared unimpressed.

“Shitajiki, seat, I shouldn’t have to tell you again.” He said soundly and the boy acquiesced whilst Valda adjusted how she sat. You sit straight and wait for what’s on the lesson plan today; on either side of you are uninterested people who just make obnoxious noises every now and then.

“What took you so Long Vice-commander? It’s not like you to be late.” Valda voiced sounding somewhat irritated. You wonder why someone who makes a habit of only just being on time cares but maybe it’s because his delay messed up her entrance? You almost giggle at the thought of it being that petty and stupid.

“That’s not really your concern, but if you must know I had to handle some paperwork that dragged on an uncomfortable amount of time. Now then I’m going to call the register before getting into details about that project I promised you.” He explained, and then the class burst into a collective groan, yourself included. You can’t help but feel dread about this, and the growing anxiety that you might get partnered with Tohru or Valda.

“Oh great, I’d forgotten about that stupid thing. How pointless can you get?” Valda complained beside you and you frown. Despite having exceptional grades, Valda always felt the need to demean schoolwork whenever it came up. Which for someone like you, who works hard and still gets only slightly above average grades, is a tad annoying.

“Pointless or not, I expect you to do it. Now then first off I’m going to explain what it is you’ll be doing. It’s quite simple really, I want you and your assigned partner to come up with an idea, design plan or if you’re up to it, a working prototype of something that will ‘better mankind’. And no you can’t switch partners or work alone, is that clear?” He explained earning a few more groans from the gathered classroom.

You suck in a breath as you think about the upcoming project. Something to ‘Better Mankind’? You don’t even know where you’d begin with such a project. You sink in your chair, despair at the looming F you are sure to receive taking its toll. You notice though that you’re not the only one who seems a little lost at this project. Zaito appears to be trying to scratch his brains out and Kuro looks more depressed than normal, though you’d have to know him to tell.

It catches your notice that Valda herself seems awfully deflated, a rarity in the classroom and you realise that she, much like you, has absolutely no idea what she’s going to do for this project. Despite yourself, you can’t help but feel a little better about it now; knowing that even the ‘great’ Valda Krieg is stumped.

It comes to your mind that, even though you shouldn’t get your hopes up, you might get paired with J for this. That thought is also extremely comforting and you can’t help but squirm a little happily. So of course you missed the start of Carter-Hakase giving out the assigned pairings until you hear the boy in questions name come up.

“Raglan, you’ll be paired up with Roshino for this.” He says deflating your hopes and causing your long-time friend to slam his head down on his table and curse as if he’d been given a death sentence. You’ve never been sure what exactly it was about J that Zaito disliked, but this was probably going to be hell for him.

“And as for you Krieg, I’ll be having you pair up with Nagori. I’m expecting good results from you two, don’t screw this up.” His voice is the same as always, but you can’t help but feel as though it’s the voice of the reaper itself, beckoning you to an early grave. This couldn’t be happening, you’d rather get paired up with Tohru.

“What? I have to work with the Class Busybody? Urgh what the hell?” Valda complains loudly and you shake your head miserably.

It can’t be helped; Carter-Hakase has made that clear. Even so…

1.) Lament dramatically
2.) Complain directly
3.) Sigh but do nothing

Lament  SPOILER: Show

“UWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!” You suddenly burst out in a wail catching everyone off guard, even Carter-Hakase who looks more shocked than you’ve ever seen him.

“W-What?” he responds blinking a few times in confusion.

“I’m getting paired up with the masked menace? Waaah, my life is over. How is this even supposed to work?” You continue to cry out whilst the confusion around the room begins to turn to amusement, save for one person who seems to be growing pretty irate.

“What the hell is THAT supposed to mean?” Valda yells at you standing up and looking pretty intimidating. Your far to lost to your despair to really notice though.

“Well you are… so.. YOU!” You responded waving at, well, all of her. Several laughs filled the room and Valda grows more furious. She crosses her arms and turns her head away from you.

“HAH! Like I even need the likes of you to do this stupid project!” She claims in a loud voice, clearly trying to act unaffected by the sideshow your little outburst had become.

“Haaa? You looked just as clueless as the rest of us, even with that mask. I’m not reassured in the slightest.” You say turning away from Valda with a gloomy, disbelieving expression. You can hear her growl fiercely and it begins to catch up to you that pissing her off might not be the best idea.

“All right all right, that’s enough you two.” Carter-Hakase steps forward tapping you and Valda over the head with a book in each of his hands. Briefly you wonder why he has them on hand but drop the thought pretty quickly. Now all you can think of is just how much you’ve angered the person you are supposed to be working with, which sucks even more because she was likely to be your best chance at getting a decent grade this time. Sighing you accept that what’s done is done and hope for the best.

(Score: -3)

Complain  SPOILER: Show

“You can’t be serious? Why would you want to put the two of us together like this?” You say standing up and voicing your discontent. It was rare for you to do so but Carter-Hakase looked like he expected something like this.

“I agree, what the hell are you thinking? You can’t expect me to carry this damn Busybody.” Valda said also standing up and continuing her audible discontent of you as her partner. You feel a little hurt that she thinks she would have to carry you, but you can’t help but acknowledge that, she’s probably right.

“Sit down, both of you. I already brought up that this was non-negotiable. You’re both stuck with each other, so try to make the most of it.” He says with finality and you give up sitting down. It takes a few moments but Valda follows suit, huffing in anger and glaring at you. You can tell she’s glaring at you despite the mask because of the rest of her body language.

“You’d better not pull me down and do your fair share, you got that?” She threatens you and you back up a little in your seat. You shake your head and try to match her masked glare, though you can tell that it’s weak at best.

“Of course I’ll do my share, so you do your part too.” You say weakly in response. Valda just shakes her head, as if she’s disappointed, or maybe just giving up on trying to talk to you. You turn your attention back to the class and silently promise that you’ll do everything you can not to mess this up. The last thing you want to do is prove Valda right.

Do Nothing  SPOILER: Show

You sigh in defeat, there’s nothing you can do at this point. Carter-Hakase was crystal clear about it and you get the feeling voicing your true feelings on the matter would accomplish nothing but making this project harder on you. Valda also seems to have settled down from her initial discontent about you.

“Well then, moving on.” Carter-Hakase says looking at both of us as if he expected more and began pairing the rest of the class. You sigh again and look at Valda who appears to have given up paying attention all together and has opted to take a nap. Your first instinct is to try and wake her and remind her that you are in class, but then you decide not to. You’re going to be stuck dealing with her for a while so you may as well make the most of the quiet time as it comes.

A quick scan of the classroom shows that most everyone appears to be discontent in some way by the people they were being partnered up with save for those who genuinely didn’t seem to care about what was going on. You couldn’t blame them you supposed, everyone wanted to be paired up with their friends or the people they liked. And it seemed that Carter-Hakase was keen on separating the typical groups.

As the last of the pairings were set, you settled in for the day of classes whilst trying to come up with some ideas for the project. If you were going to do this, you may as well give it your best effort, you get the feeling that anything less wouldn’t cut it with your assigned partner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time lunch has rolled around, you’ve come to terms with your fate and now your even beginning to look on the bright side. After all, it could always be worse; you could have gotten stuck with Akishou or Tanaka, both of whom creep you out just a little. Though on the topic of creepy; the boy who sat at the back of the class and perpetually smiled was something else entirely. So you smile and accept it.

The reality of the situation though, is still pretty dark you realise, since you and Valda have not really been on friendly terms and you haven’t got a good idea of her opinion on you yet; your opinion of her however is that she’s smart, enviably pretty and a total headache to deal with. Thinking about it again you realise that if this is going to work out then you’ll have to try and get along with her, at least a little.

With lunch now officially in session, people began to move around, some moving to be with their friends, others leaving the room for the cafeteria or other places and some just getting more comfortable and reaching for their bento. You are one of the latter and take out your meal with a somewhat disappointed expression.

You wouldn’t consider yourself a bad cook in any regard, in fact next to your ability to run, it’s one of your proudest talents. But your Guardian is so much better, and constantly makes a point of proving it. So you stare at your food wishing you could magically transform it into his cooking, but of course that isn’t going to happen. You curse the fact that someone called him up early to repair something, you know it is his job, but you like your lunches far too much.

Unlike you though, the person right next to you doesn’t have such worries, oh no. Valda just sits empty handed and waits for the inevitable, what fans she had around the classroom, and even the odd one or two from other rooms giving her lunch. You are quickly hit by a wave of jealousy when the first ‘offering’ presented is from Kyouya Iori, a boy whose cooking is arguably the best in the school. He himself was barely above average in terms of looks, academic and athletic ability. But his friendly nature and damn good cooking skills made up for that in spades.

“Oooh? Incredible, you’ve really outdone yourself today.” Valda comments happily after the first bite and you narrow your eyes.

“Really? I’m glad, I tried extra hard on this one. My policy is to make a meal for everyone. Hmhmm.” Kyouya says proudly. You’ve wanted to ask him about making something for you, but you always got too embarrassed by the idea.

“Don’t be so easily content! Don’t you think you can do better than this? If not you should really just give up all together.” Valda said harshly and you frown. There was no need to say something cruel like that, especially not when you’re getting treated.

“Hah ha, right you are. It’d be a shame to stop at this. I guess I’ll try a few new ideas next time.” Was Kyouya’s cheery response before he returned to his seat. You blink at that, somehow that was taken as encouragement? Valda looks pretty happy with his response so you suppose it was.

You kick yourself mentally for to picking up on it sooner, you live with a person who only ever seems to talk like that, you should be able to spot it out so easily. You’re sure that it’s due to your opinion of Valda that you immediately thought the worst and once again remind yourself that you really should be trying to get along with her. The pessimistic voice in your head tells you it’s impossible, but who knows, maybe you can become actual friends?

You almost burst out laughing at that thought; it’s too difficult to imagine such a thing. Well there was still plenty of time for lunch, so you figure you should

1.) Talk to Valda
2.) Comment on her eating Habits
3.) Offer your Bento

Talk  SPOILER: Show

Well no time like the present right? You may as well start trying to establish some sort of arrangement with Valda. Though you wonder how best to start off this conversation, she seems to be quite content eating her lunch. You still find it difficult to connect the almost innocent and cheerful face of this girl with the hard headed masked tyrant you’re so used to.

You then try to come up with a good way to start the conversation, though your mind goes blank. What should you say? Well you would say hello first right? No that seems off since you’ve been sitting next to her all day, maybe just call her name? And then what, you wonder what you should talk about, the project maybe? That seemed like the best idea…

“What? What’s with you? Do you want some of this or something?” Valda asks suddenly gesturing to one of the boxes in front of her. You blink a few times before you realise you were probably staring while trying to think and blush.

“O-Oh no i.. I was just… er…” You fumble with your words not sure how to continue without furthering your embarrassment. Valda looks clearly amused at your struggle; with her mask off her face was easy to read.

“Hm? Then what is it huh? Got something to say Miss Busybody?” She taunts although it’s a lot more playful then cruel which catches you off guard. You scratch your chin nervously.

“I, I was just trying to… decide how best to… talk… to… you…” You say growing quieter as you said it, your blush intensifying as you’re sure a severe teasing is to follow.

“Well that makes sense; I suppose you would want to find the correct words to address someone as great as me.” She says smugly and you chuckle lightly in relief, glad that she decided to boost her own ego rather than tear yours down.

“So yeah, uh, sorry for staring. I just..” You continue your weak explanation when Valda holds a hand to your face in order to stop you.

“Oh don’t worry about it, we’re going to be working together for a little while so we may as well settle this. If you want to speak to me, then a simple, ‘Hey Valda’ will suffice to get my attention.” She said nodding and you blink. She was making things surprisingly simple and you smile.

“Well then, um ‘hey Valda’.” You say with a slight wave.

“Not now, I’m eating.” She says sharply and you stare in shock, which is until a huge grin crawls onto Valda’s face and she starts laughing. “Oh man! You should’ve seen your face.”

“That’s not funny!” You reply sulking and turning away from her. You’re mad, but also a little happy since she seems a tad friendlier than you had imagined.

Maybe this will work out after all?

(Score: 1)

Comment  SPOILER: Show

“Is it really okay to keep doing that?” You say suddenly as you look over at Valda who was looking over the variety of meals in front of her. Valda shoots an annoyed glare your way and you avoid her gaze.

“What? You have a problem or something?” She asks irritably. You shake your head and point at ‘her’ food.

“Look, you can’t possibly eat all that, why bother getting so many? Besides you should really bring your own lunch, or at least buy form the cafeteria.” You state firmly, you’re not sure why your making such a big deal out of this though you suspect that the small surge of jealousy that hits when you smell the assorted meals in front of Valda is playing a part in it.

“Not that it’s any of your business, but I happen to like variety meals. Besides, cafeteria food is too bland for my tastes.” She responds and you nod despite yourself. Maybe it’s because you’re used to such wonderful home cooked meals, but to you the cafeteria food was pretty bland.

“Yeah sure, doesn’t mean you should be leeching off of everyone else though.” You say dryly and Valda’s glare intensifies making you shudder slightly.

“I. DO. NOT. LEECH!” She says firmly and you cower somewhat.

“Ok Ok, I’m sorry. Geez.” You say quickly hoping to placate her. Your pretty sure you hit a sour note with her but you can’t tell exactly what it was. Well you’ve learned something at least, but it looks like things are going to continue being rocky between you two in the near future.

Offering  SPOILER: Show

You decide that, in order to break the ice and get off on a good start, you should offer Valda your bento as well. Your hesitant to do so because it’s your own cooking and your worried about the embarrassing fallout if she hates it, or even if she plain doesn’t accept it. Although you’ve never seen her refuse a meal come to think of it.

Hesitantly you turn to Valda with your bento in hand and place it in front of her gently, although you are immediately noticed by a rather surprised looking Valda. You try to look everywhere but her as she stares at you searchingly.

“I uh… thought you might like some.” You say trying to sound as casual as possible, though the fact that you are fidgeting with your hands in plain sight dissuades that idea. Valda tilts her head slightly and shrugs.

“And here I thought you’d be totally disapproving of this, you seemed to be glaring before.” Valda says and your eyes widen as you realise she noticed your previous gaze. You shake your head quickly to reassure her.

“No no, that’s not, well I don’t, I mean I... uh… “You try to explain quickly but it doesn’t come out quite the way you wanted it to. Valda just looks at you waiting for you to finish and you take the moment to collect yourself.

“Go on, I’m listening.” Valda encourages lightly. You are a little surprised but don’t let it distract you.

“Honestly I don’t think it’s appropriate or anything, but if everyone offered me things like that, especially when they look and smell so good. I’d probably be hard pressed to refuse too.” You say clearly and Valda nods in agreement with a small smile, as if you have spouted some great truth of the world.

“That doesn’t explain why you are giving me stuff though.” Valda comments suddenly and you blush a little.

“Well, I wanted to talk to you… but it seems like you don’t really like me ... so I thought…” You trail off and Valda laughs. Smirking she leans towards you a little.

“Trying to bribe me huh? Well let’s see how good you did?” She teases, clearly enjoying the fact you’re going to such trouble for her. You realise that you’ve probably boosted her ego a few notches and sigh.

“I don’t expect it’ll be that good but I hope you don’t think it’s bad.” You mutter as Valda takes a mouthful and then stops. Slowly she chews and then swallows and you wonder how bad it was.

“Did you make this?” Valda asked seriously and you blanch. She definitely didn’t like it and now you were going to hear about it.

“Yes, I’m sorry it’s no good.” You apologize meekly and Valda glarescausing you to flinch back. She seems really angry.

“Don’t be stupid, this is delicious!” she scolds you and your first thought is to apologize until you register what Valda just said.

“huh?” You ask looking blank.

“I’m saying it’s good idiot, geez how dense are you? Hopefully I won’t have to keep repeating myself on this project.” Valda says irritably, but she actually looks rather happy. You don’t know how long this will last, but it seems like you’ve gotten on her good side for now.

(Score: 3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch drags on and Valda has forgotten you and your previous conversation in favour of continuing to eat. You yourself aren’t really hungry anymore so you put what’s left of your Bento away and look around the classroom once more.

The first thing you note is that Kuro and Zaito aren’t back yet which you find rather strange, normall it doesn’t take Zaito long to get something from the cafeteria, and Kuro only goes along to keep him out of trouble. You wonder if something happened to them.

You look away trying to find something else to pay attention to for a while since you’re getting kind of depressed. You look at the vacant chair behind you and sigh lightly; J was off at basketball practice it seemed, which was a shame. You never got the chance to talk to him usually, and since he sits right behind you, lunch would normally be the best time, but of course he was in the basketball club so he had better things to do.

As you begin to succumb to even more self-depreciating thoughts you sit back down in your seat properly and turn your attention to the sky outside. It’s a clear day and you can tell it’s going to be nice for the rest of the day, not that that is particularly new around here. Still maybe you should skip your club and go for a run after school; you know that Kuro and Zaito won’t mind.

You belong to an unnamed club that consists of you and your two friends and your club activities consist of hanging around, playing games and occasionally helping out the student council and other clubs. Technically, your club doesn’t have enough members to be allowed, but you take up little space, have little to zero costs and are often called on by other clubs when in need.

In particular, the student council and the track team enjoy having you around, but without your club you’d probably only really be able to do one or the other. You’ve never said it aloud, but you’d take the track team over the student council any day. Your legs starts swaying beneath your chair as you think about your long-time hobby.

You’re not the only one of value, with the exception of the club captain, Zaito is by far the best kendo practitioner in the school, though he’d never join the club full time. Last year they had called on him to join their team and had gotten to the semi-finals of the national competition. You’re fairly sure they are going to try the same thing this year.

Kuro is less valuable, as most are hesitant to call on him for help. You think it’s a shame really since he’s actually a good guy, but Kuro doesn’t seem to mind. In fact he seems to enjoy not having the responsibilities you and Zaito often have to undertake.

You notice that Valda has put her mask back on and is chatting with a few others about how great she is or something like that. You wonder why she hasn’t joined any clubs, what is it she’s best at? Why does she not prove how great she is through club activities? If she was in your club she could probably show everyone. For a moment you’re almost tempted to invite her but then you remember that you barely know her.

Not to mention if you invited her along, you’re sure she’d attempt to take over and then turn you and your friends into some kind of personal cheer/terror squad that Valda could send against anyone she felt like. As you realise your thoughts are growing more ridiculous, you can’t help but wonder why they amuse you so much. Probably because you know that neither of your friends would ever go along with it.

As if on cue, Zaito and Kuro walk through the door, the former looking somewhat bruised and dishevelled. You sigh; he’s not going to be in a very good mood from the looks of things and you’re not sure if it’s worth attempting to talk to him or not. You also notice a lull in the conversation to your right, if you wanted to try talking to Valda again now was your chance.

You weigh your option again before you…

1.) Take a nap
2.) Talk to your friends
3.) Discuss the project with Valda

Nap  SPOILER: Show

You realise that you feel rather drowsy and decide that may as well take a nap for the rest of lunch, you can find out what happened and discuss your project later. Setting your head down on your arms you close your eyes and let yourself drift off to sleep.

…..

……..

When your eyes open you find yourself in an odd place, it looks like some form of maze, but the walls are all transparent and outside the world is all ocean and coral. Your eyes widen in wonder as you walk through the odd place, smiling at the colourful fish and beautiful coral that surround this odd construct.

You’re not sure where you are, but it feels familiar, like you’ve been here once before in a distant memory. You’re not sure why you think that though, the water is a crystal blue rather than the dreadful blood red that you’re used to. These waters are so full of life and yet you know that your seas are mostly dead.

As you’re walking through this mysterious place, you suddenly feel a pressure all around you, like your about to disappear from existence if you make a single misstep. Danger seems to fill your senses and it feels like static is flowing through your vision.

This isn’t real, this isn’t real, this isn’t real.

You repeat to yourself over and over again and begin running as fast as your legs will carry you through this place. For a moment you feel the ominous presence disappear, but then it begins to give chase and you can see the oceans around you becoming darker and redder. The static screeches in your ears and flashes across your vision as you keep running.

Shadows begin to take shape around you as odd creatures with sharp and angular bodies and lines of colour decorating their otherwise black features giving them extra presence. You begin to tire far quicker than you normally would and panic, tripping up and falling to the ground. You’ve reached a dead end and are forced to face the looming presence.

I don’t want to die, I don’t want to die, I want to live. I want to LIVE!

A bright light forms in front of you and you can see a figure taking shape, just as they are about to fully form you feel a bump on your head.

Lifting your head up you see Carter-Hakase standing over you with a book in hand looking unimpressed. You grin sheepishly and sit up properly trying to recall your odd dream though you’re disappointed to find you can’t recall any details bar the last moments. You wonder who it was that was appearing in front of you then, before getting back to focusing on the class.

Talk to your Friends  SPOILER: Show

Looking over at Zaito’s appearance again you shake your head and stand up, walking to the fron of his table and placing your arms on your hips to level a questioning stare at him. He looks away annoyed and Kuro gives a small chuckle.

“Well? What happened?” You ask in a accusing tone. You know it’s the fastest way to get him to talk in this situation.

“What the hell is with that tone? I didn’t do anything!” Zaito defended hotly and you nod in a clearly disbelieving fashion.

“Uh huh, I’m sure. So then those fresh bruises? They just formed through some kind of divine intervention? What was your bought lunch possessed by evil?” You ask channelling your Guardian’s naturally snark.

“Oh shut up, it was a damn fight, just a small one though. And I didn’t start it!” Zaito explained still very annoyed. You look him up and down again and then give him a questioning look.

“Those are from a ‘small’ fight?” You ask, wondering just what he considered to be a small fight. Zaito clammed up and Kuro mildly waved for your attention.

“It was Sakamoto, you know the routine.” Kuro said shaking his head and you sigh, giving Zaito a disappointed look.

“How many times have I said not to fight Sakamoto-san?” You chastise whilst Zaito just fumes.

“I told you I didn’t start it! Besides it wasn’t a big deal anyway.” He claimed and you sigh.

“You should go to the nurse’s office really.” You state.

“No way, I’m fine.” Came the response.

“All right, but you have to stop getting beaten up by Sakamoto-san sooner or later.” You comment teasingly. Kuro chuckles again and Zaito growls.

“Beat me up? Who says I didn’t give as good as I got?” He barks at you. You and Kuro share a look and then laugh before you go to sit down again. Classes would start up again soon so you’d better get ready.

Discuss Project  SPOILER: Show

You decide that you should talk to Valda again, maybe make some headway on ideas for your project. Whatever happened with Zaito can wait, besides he’s probably still in a bad mood. Something to better mankind? You still have absolutely no idea about what you could come up with in response to such a topic.

“Hey, Valda can we talk for a minute?” You ask catching the other girl’s attention. She turns to you and nods.

“Sure, what do you want?” She asks

“Oh, I was just wondering if you maybe had any idea what we’re going to do for this project? I’ve tried thinking but I really can’t come up with anything.” You explain placing a hand to your head sadly.

“Er… no not really, haven’t thought about it honestly.” Valda says simple and shrugs. You sigh and sag your shoulders, your partner didn’t seem to care. Then again you were only assigned the project this morning.

“I see… well that’s all right, we still have plenty of time.” You reassure both Valda and yourself with a smile. Valda nods eagerly.

“Of course, don’t worry about it. You’re lucky your with me, we’ll get top marks for sure and blow the rest of these suckers out of the running!” Valda claims confidently and you smile again, feeling abit of that confidence rub off on you.

“Yeah that sounds great! I’ll definitely give my best!” You say getting more motivated about it and Valda folds her arms.

“Huh? Of course you will, I won’t accept anything less. Don’t you dare get lazy on me.” She threatens lightly but you pay it no mind. When you set your mind to something, you liked to see it through no matter what. This project would be no different.

“No need to worry about that. Let’s make the best project we can.” You say one more time with finality and Valda just nods.

You haven’t really got anything to start with, but your certainly more motivated then you were before. And Valda seemed to take to your can do attitude well, so you reckon you’ll get the best out of her as well.

(Score: 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the school day finally coming to an end, you find yourself stretching in your seat thankful that you will be leaving soon enough. With a sigh, your final teacher of the day announces that you can all leave and there is a general scramble to pack your necessary items. In your haste you knock over your pencil case and move to pick it all up when an extra set of hands joins in.

You blush as you see J smiling at you and giving you his assistance, even though you think it’s unnecessary. Behind him Akio is engaging Valda in what seems to be pleasant conversation, and while it’s not uncommon for him to do so it is still strange to watch someone so readily interact with Valda like that. After a moment, with J’s help, you pick up all your belongings.

“Thank you.” You mutter shyly.

“No problem, good luck dealing with Valda miss Class rep.” J says with a smile, though there was the mildest of tone shifts towards aggression when he spoke of the German girl. You don’t know if he realised he did it or not but you don’t comment.

Soon enough both he and Akio head out, probably for their club once again and you realise that you are one of the few still left in the classroom. Grabbing everything you need to bring home you take off down the hallways, deliberately ignoring the fact you weren’t supposed to run in the hallways.

You maybe weren’t the fastest runner in the school, but you could certainly keep a strong pace for longer than most. Even so to many of those walking by you were something of a shock, moving past them at such speed. You skipped several steps at a time as you moved down the stairwell and jumped back into a run the moment you hit the ground floor.

Then you stopped abruptly as you crashed into someone and backed up a little trying to steady yourself. The other person staggered a little but didn’t fall and turned on you angrily.

“Watch where you’re going!” Valda yelled before she realised it was you.

“Uh, I’m sorry. I was just… uh… running?” You say sheepishly and shrug. Valda growls and shakes her head.

“Obviously. Next time why don’t you look at what’s in front of you before you follow those damn legs of yours or it’ll get you killed one day.” She says, somewhat bitterly. You’re sorely tempted to ask but decide not to push it.

“Uh, right, sorry about that. I’ll keep that in mind.” You promise quickly and Valda begins to walk away. Taking a deep breath you look into the vast sky and sigh contentedly. You realise you can’t stay here all day though, so you wonder what you should do next.

You could follow your original plan and just go home so you could go running, a sorely tempting option at the minute as you are feeling particularly revved up and ready to go. It wouldn’t take long to head home and get started at all and the gates are certainly calling to you.

Then again, your friends were waiting in the clubroom for you most likely, and while it wasn’t the same you really do enjoy spending time with them. Besides you could always take a run later in the day, and if you were lucky you might even be able to sneak a look at the boys’ basketball practice. You giggle a little at that thought.

Looking to the gates again you can see Valda’s form just exiting them and you pause. Now was another opportunity to try and find out more about the girl you would be working with. You aren’t sure if you particularly want to initiate a conversation right now but it would be easy enough to catch up to her.

Nodding your head you decide to…

1.) Catch up to Valda
2.) Go to your clubroom
3.) Go Home

Catch Up  SPOILER: Show

You take off in an instant straight for the gates nearly knocking a few people over, one of whom calls out your name in annoyance. He seems vaguely familiar but you just can’t seem to place it, oh well. You reach the gates and look around for the foreign girl, catching sight of her quickly. You wonder how she can stand to wear her excessive layers of clothing.

“Hey! Hey Valda!” You chime as you quickly catch up to her and then fall into step after a moment. The other girl turns her head to you but you can’t tell her expression due to the mask. You aren’t sure why, but that annoys you much more than you would’ve thought.

“Oh, you. What do you want?” Valda says rather plainly and you frown a little, what a rude way to address someone. Then again it was Valda so what did you expect honestly?

“I just felt like talking to you, that’s all. I don’t get why someone like you doesn’t join a club.” You say deciding to go with the flow and at least attempt to talk as if this wasn’t an unusual occurrence. Valda says something in German that you don’t understand before speaking again in a language you do understand.

“Don’t you have a club you normally go to?” She asks sounding suspicious. You laugh a little and stretch, basking in the sunlight a little.

“Well yeah, but I just didn’t feel like it today. So I decided to go home and then well… I ran into you.” You explain with a slight giggle, Valda seems less impressed.

“Literally. Tch, what a nuisance.” She complains and you look apologetic.

“I really am sorry about that; I just turned the corner so fast and… well…” You explain nervously.

“What kind of Class rep are you? Isn’t it against the rules to run in the hallways or something?” Valda comments dryly. You fold your arms and think of how best to respond.

“First of all, I enjoy running,, it’s more or less my hobby. And Second of all…” You begin, holding up a hand and raising your fingers in count with your explanations. After the second one you give a mischievious grin. “I’m a class rep, and last I checked the hallways weren’t our classroom.”

“huh?... Heh… Hahahah… HAHAHAHAHA!” Valda responded to your comment with laughter and soon you join in.

You and Valda chat over little things for a while until you part ways and begin heading home. You’re a little embarrassed that you showed off your more childish side to someone who may use it against you later, but you found that the conversation as rather enjoyable and you wouldn’t mind taking to her again.

(Score: 3)

Clubroom  SPOILER: Show

You turn around and head back towards the school building; it wasn’t really fair to leave your friends without even saying something. Besides there may be something fun to do today, and if not you could always go take a look at the basketball practice, you know a number of girls tend to do that.

By this point, most of the hallways were empty but you walked through them anyway since you’d be much more likely caught right now. It is a bit of a shame though, but you cope with it whilst looking out of the window.

There were a few athletic clubs that were outside and already working hard though it seemed everyone was in the stretching phase. You can see the track team in the distance and frown a little as you notice one of the top runners favouring one leg. He should report If he’ injured instead of trying to push himself.

Making a note to talk to the coach about it later, you turn your attention back to where you are going, heading up another flight of stairs and walking down another hallway to get to the small room that you use as a clubroom. As you open the door you’re greeted by an unusual sight.

Sitting at the other end of the room, next to the window is a person with a book, wearing glasses. They are silent, scanning the page simply as their short neat hair shifts with the slight movement of their head. You blink a few times at this, wondering why this person is here.

“Yukihiro-senpai?” You ask and the young man look up and smiles. You sigh at the presence of the student council president, if he was here that meant someone was needed for something. He gently closed his book and stood up to greet you.

“Good afternoon Ayaka-chan.” He said politely in his usual smooth tone. You shift a little on your feet, somewhat uncomfortable in his presence. He wasn’t a bad person per se, but he had a habit of making sure he got what he wanted that set you on edge.

“Can I help you, sempai?” You ask walking into the room and setting down your things. It’s really just an excuse to turn your back on him for a few moments. He makes a noise and you can tell he’s smiling.

“Not today, though I can find something if you would like?” he responds in a smooth tone and you shiver somewhat turning to face him. His face is calm, smiling and unreadable to his true intentions. It’s like looking at a devil, or maybe a well-paid lawyer.

“No thank you, that’s quite all right thank you. So who did you come for?” You ask staring at him intently.

“Do I have to come for someone? Not just to say hello?” He asks but you keep your stare on him and he chuckles. “All right, all right. Today I’m here about Zaito-kun. The kendo team is requesting his presence again.”

“I see… I’ll tell him when he shows up.” You say hoping the president will leave. He doesn’t move however and you get a little nervous.

“That’s quite all right; I’ll wait for him myself.” He says levelly and you nod. You feel painfully awkward as you sit waiting while the president returns to his book.

Perhaps it is just you being self-conscious, but it feels like he’s looking at you more than he is his book. You are incredibly thankful when Kuro and Zaito enter the room a minute or so later and the typical debate of whether or not Zaito will help breaks out.

You’re skipping the club for sure next time.

Go home  SPOILER: Show

You take off in an instant heading straight for the gates and nearly knocking a few people over, one of whom calls out your name in annoyance. He seems vaguely familiar but you can’t seem to place it, oh well. Once you are free of the gates you take the most direct route to your home, letting your legs carry you as quickly as you pleased.

You make it to your home quickly enough and announce your return to an empty building, you aren’t surprised by this though, your guardian spends a lot of time away and usually makes his arrival back home to coincide with your club activities.

With that in mind you race to your room and quickly strip off your school clothes throwing them to the floor to be picked up later. You head to your closet and grab one of the several tracksuits you have in there and hastily put it on. You practically skip back to the door and hum a tune as you put on your running shoes.

Running through the bright sunlight with glorious rays shining across the area you decide to run past a set of buildings to give you some shade for a while, relishing the warm sunlight when you pass by them once more. You pass through the streets happily receiving a few friendly waves from those who are used to seeing you out and about like this.

You continue on for a bit before you decide to stop and take a small break. You find a bench and decide to sit down and look at the scenery of the city you call home. It may not be the greatest place in the world really, but you do like being here. Standing up again you stretch and begin moving again.

It’s more or less time to head home so you decided to run all out and really enjoy the moment. You’re steady increase in pace has the wind flowing through your hair and you can feel a wonderful breeze. As you run you picture the path you will take, which, even with all its twists and turns is just one solid path. No doubts, no worries, just following it to its end. It’s probably this straightforward mentality that you enjoy most about running; you can forget your anxieties, your weaknesses, your troubles and just feel with wind on your face and the ground beneath your feet.

You reach your home in record time and note that you r guardian’s car is present, meaning he’s home. With a bright smile you enthusiastically re-enter your home.

“I’m home!” you say cheerily.

“You’re late, slowpoke.” Came the response. You can already feel the smile begin to drop off your face. You sigh loudly.

Typical.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{So it turns out there's a limit to how much a post can hold, So the last segment and endings of chapter one will be in another post.}
Last edited by BPES on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.

BEEP BEEP MUTHERF******

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:33 pm

This is sexy, and I am looking forward to the next section.

EDIT: Just so you know I'm not cheating on my first runthrough, I'll post (in my reactions) which one I am selecting.

This round, I chose Ignore.
Last edited by Agentomega on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Indeed.

This looks to be very fun ^_^

Picked Ignore first round and Do nothing the second round!

Blue Monday
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Blue Monday » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:26 am

Went 'Comment' then 'Lament'...

Ouch, hehe.
Warren Peace, #643919

Return to “Role-Playing Related”