Rebuild of Evangelion OOC

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Rebuild of Evangelion OOC

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:08 am

Wow, is this RP section kinda sad. Right, time to change all that. Primarily looking to see if there's any interest in this concept. I'm combining pieces of all Eva Media with a focus on Rebuild for a general starting setting.

Premise
SPOILER: Show

"Welcome to NERV. A world wide organisation dedicated to the protection of humanity from entities known as Angels. We have at least ten major branches all over, each researching and developing ways to combat Angels. Given the nature of our combat tactics, the Vatican treaty normally prevents gatherings like this, but as a special exception, you've all been brought together. As pilots of the Ultimate All-Purpose Humanoid Decisive Battle Weapon: Evangelion, your mission is to destroy Angels. It may seem unfair to force such a task on ones as young as yourselves, but then, life hasn't exactly been fair to you thus far, so why expect that to change?" ~ Dr. Idle

Your role in the story is as stated, a pilot to an assigned Evangelion. As one of the currently active pilots, you've been brought together to NERV Headquarters in Tokyo 3 for the first ever "Training Retreat". The purpose of this retreat to judge the efficacy of each pilot and attempt to standardise a training regime for pilots. However, as always, machinations move in the background. Trapped between SEELE, the Angels and an insane Director, it's your goal to survive as long as possible in a hostile world and try not to end it along the way. The plot will focus on several aspects, including the pilots personal lives, their battle with the angels and others.

Background

Background into the series varies between overly complex to very simple depending on your view point, so I will try to trim things down to the basics.

Evangelion
Massive cybernetic entities created and controlled by humans to combat the Angels. They are enormous humanoids housed in armoured restraints. Their origins are a mystery to most. While the ones we use in this RP share their designation with the originals, their designs will be up to the RPers.

Angels
Near invincible monsters born of Adam, having many diverse forms, they are incomprehensible to humans, seemingly incapable of communicating with each other.

Second Impact
An event that occurred 15 years prior to the series, it wiped out about a third of the world's population, melted the Antartic ice caps and basically turned the oceans red, killing off many species of marine life. The view point of this event varies depending on whether you are in the know or not.

The cover story is a meteor like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs struck Earth.

The truth is that a bunch of researchers in the region woke up entities known as Angels. In this particular iteration, four "Adam Like" Angels and the Third Angel now housed in Bethany Base.

Since this event Angels have shown up at random to attack Tokyo 3.

Adam
The First Angel, discovered under the ice in the Antarctic, it created the Second Impact, causing the death of billions.

Lilith
The Second Angel contained in Terminal Dogma beneath the Tokyo 3 geofront. It produces a constant flow of LCL fluid.

Pilots
Any pilots background includes the following traits.

• A dead mother.
  • Recruitment into Nerv.
  • Aged 14.

Once that's covered, they are potentially from just about anywhere and as such could have been stationed at any of the following bases.

Nerv Headquarters

Located at the geofront beneath Tokyo 3 in Japan, this base contains some of the most vital of Nerv's equipment including the Simulation bodies, the original Magi super computer and Terminal Dogma. It is also at the forfront of the war with the Angels as they perpetually attempt to assail the city. It contains both the Evangelion Prototype Unit 00 and the Test Unit 01.

Nerv 1st Branch

Located in Massachusetts, USA, this base is actually part of the MIT campus, often hiring graduates. It also contains the Magi 04 super computer. Primarily focused on theoretical work it unfortunately, given the nature of this base, contains only one Evangelion (Unit 03) and no means to properly test its capabilities.

Nerv 2nd Branch

Located at the infamous Area 51 base in Nevada, USA, this base is responcible for testing many experimental weapons for use by Evas. Its status as a testing site also limits it to one fully functioning Evangelion (Unit 04).

Nerv 3rd Branch

Nerv's Germany Branch is located in Berlin with a secondary site in Hamburg. It, like Headquarters, therefore has access to two seperate sets of Magi super computers, both 03 in Berline and 05 in Hamburg. Unlike the U.S. Branch Bases, the Third Branch has a full staff, allowing for practical testing of Evas and research. It currently contains Unit 02.

Nerv 4th Branch "Bethany"

Located in the North Pole, Bethany base is technically under the supervision of the 3rd Branch. Unlike other bases researching the production and improvement of Evangelions, Bethany focuses on researching Angels using the corpse of the Third Angel retrieved from the site of the Second Impact. The Base is more akin to a prison than a research centre. Holding only one Evangelion (Unit 05), this Eva was designed to be the Angel's jailer and is heavily modified to suit that goal.

Nerv 5th Branch "Golgotha"

Located somewhere within the borders of China. Golgotha is a base with a tenuous grasp for morals and ethics. Creating the Dummy Plug System, it has several pilots for testing purposes. Rumours persist about its breaking of the Vatican Treaty, though its resident Evangelion number is still unconfirmed with Chinese officials insistent that only one of its Evas are active (Unit 07).

Nerv 6th Branch "Eden"

A base only sanctioned in the last year. It consists of one installation not unlike an oil rig designed to float on water with several decommissioned British Navy vessels acting as support. It is stationed in the former Antarctic with the intention of researching the lasting effects of the Second Impact and any other phenomenon related to it. It carries a single pilot on board with a sealed Evangelion (Unit Alpha)

Nerv 7th Branch "Tabgha"

A Base Located in the Mare Tranquilitatis on the moon. A provisional base with only one pilot and one Evangelion under construction (Mark.06).

Character Sheet

[code:1][b]Name:[/b] (You don't have to stick with the ship theme of the original)
[b]D.O.B.:[/b] (Sometime in 2001)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Previous Station:[/b] (From the list, please be aware of the numbers at each base and Golgotha is off limits)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Pictures are acceptable, but I prefer a written description)
[b]Suit Colours:[/b] (Will carry across to Evas in most cases)

[b]Evangelion:[/b] (Pictures may not do them justice, so don't hesitate to add a paragraph if a visual mediums are lacking)

[b]Background:[/b] (While the required elements are a factor, they need not be the focus, try to be original and have some fun with it.)[/code:1]

The Forced-Evolution System

Much like Unit-02's Beast mode or 01's godlike ascension in Rebuild, this idea basically takes advantage of the fact that the combination of all Evas and their Pilots is an inherently unique situation. Under such circumstances an Eva may not only go Berserk like most have been known to do, but under the right conditions the Eva may in fact Evolve in a unique manner to suit the will of its pilot.

In this case, it is not an event which can be called an Ascension into a God so much as assuming a different form to suit the wielder.

Characters

Pilots

Unit-00 - Shiori Takatsuki, First Child
Unit-01 - Isaac Kenny, Ninth Child
Unit-02 - Valda Krieg, Seventh Child
Unit-03 - Akio Inoue, Fourth Child
Unit-04 - Tokei Akai, Second Child
Provisional Unit-05 - Katla Rökkvisdóttir, Third Child
Mark.06 - Raglan James "J" Wyngarde, Sixth Child
Unit-07 - Jié Qi, Fifth Child
Unit-α - Shirou Karigane, Eighth Child

NERV Personnel

Commander - Owen Kenny
Vice-Commander - Moravec Carter
Lead Scientist - Dr. Johann Idle.
Mission Director - Kiyoshi Miki

IRC Chat

To join the IRC chat for for the RP, follow these instructions.

Go to http://www.evageeks.org/evageeks-irc-channel/

Put #EGFLoL-RP as the channel name

Enter a Nickname and continue.

Da Rulez
1. Be nice. I'm all for a good natured jab, but keep it good natured.

2. No God-modding or power playing, only I get to do that. THis extends to NPCs when not given permission otherwise.

3. Unless stated otherwise, you post in the order you are on the Character list.

4. Forced Evolution Modes (FEM) Are to only be used with permission or when stated.

5. GM's beat stick. THis rule stands for listening to me, or else. >:3

Notes

First thing is first. I intend to introduce some new elements to the story which I will address later depending on interest and whether people are interested in them. In the meantime, if there are any questions, idea or anything you wish to bring up or have addressed, feel free to do just that.

*** TITLE IMAGE COURTESY OF AGENTOMEGA ***
Last edited by Lance of LoL on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Avatar: MAKE WAY FOR THE HOMO SUPERIOR!

>>>>Rebuild of Evangelion RP "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."~Meister Eckhart<<<<

Nuke-kun: I know not of this "civil conversation" bullshit you speak of.

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Coincidentally, I actually don't need to put a ridiculous amount of thought into this, because I happen to have a character lying around that could use some legitimate character development. I wrote him up for a Lilim Design Contest ages back, but he was far too idealized and basically altered the original Eva plot (when the goal was only to supplement it). Read at your own risk.

Let me know if there're any other details I can lay down or alter, and I'll gladly go at it.

Also, I think I like the idea of the Forced-Evolution system, there are a few ideas that might be interesting to experiment with. Although I suppose that particular idea is more or less just how experienced one is at AT Field use. Either way, it's an interesting idea and would be totally up for trying it.

Wise up! Shirou's family has names! (and references)

Name (Family Name/Given Name): Karigane Shirou (厂巳郎)
D.O.B.: July 26th, 2001
Nationality: Japanese/British
Previous Station: Nerv 06 (Eden)

Appearance:
Height: 162 cm (5'4”)
Weight: 49.895 kg (110 lbs)
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blond, style probably most similar to Kaworu (disregard my poor art skills in the following pic)
Casual Wear: Olive cargo pants, sandy beige short-sleeve T-shirt, brown climbing gloves, brown Velcro climbing shoes.
Suit Colours: Brown and Green
Photo:

Evangelion:
Unit-α
Alpha (Kogouki) as in this context is also green and brown like the Alpha in Battle Orchestra. The helmet resembles the CIO Helmet from Halo 4. Due to its posting at Eden base, it has been constructed with the purpose of long range sensing and combat, and may function as a support role in the presence of other Eva Units. The left shoulder pauldron has been modified with an additional guard, and also contains an array of sensor equipment, including but not limited to radar, electromagnetic field gradient mapping, electromagnetic radiation spectroscopy suite, FLIR, LIDAR, AT Field analysis and tracking, precision gravity gradiometer/accelerometer suite, and quantum gyroscope. The right shoulder pauldron contains additional power cells to enable either extended emergency power, or sensor operations during emergency power. In conjunction with the research of Second Impact phenomena, Alpha has also been utilized to manipulate and test AT Field theories and physics, and therefore the pilot has better than average control with the AT Field.

As with other Evangelion units, Alpha is compatible with most alternate armor types.

Background:
  • Shirou has three older brothers.
  • The smell of taiyaki makes him both hungry and nauseous (because he and his deceased mother, Eryn Karigane maiden name Cross, used to eat it together - she died on such an outing).
  • His father (Karigane Yamato) is a researcher at Eden base, his eldest brother (Karigane Rei) works for MI6, and the twins (Karigane Hikaru, Karigane Kaworu) are Techs at Nerv HQ.
  • He's not muscular, but he keeps in shape as a result of family tendency to go on rigorous outings when together.
  • As a method of entertainment, he sometimes climbs the superstructure of Eden base.
  • Through exposure to the other staff at Eden (during off hours), he has also picked up an interest in Video Games and Tabletop RPGs, primarily Dungeons and Dragons 3rd edition (since Impact kind of aborted 3.5).
  • As a result of being kept in a mostly-adult environment, he tends to enjoy older music, games and shows. He may have some difficulty interacting with children (pun intended) his age, but he's also eager to do so.
Last edited by Agentomega on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:16 am, edited 11 times in total.
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)
Karigane Shirou in LoL's RP - Rebuild of Evangelion: We Are (Not) Together
"'I was a nerd before it was cool' ~Agent" ~Lance of LoL

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:49 pm

I have not done any forum RP in years and this sounds fun and interesting. Let me know if there is anything I need to add/change.
*Edit: Added Casual clothes.

Name: Family name/Given name: Inoue Akio
D.O.B.: May 11th, 2001
Nationality: Japanese/American
Previous station: Nerv 01 (MIT)

Appearance:
Height: 5' 9" (175.26 cm)
Weight: 110 lbs ( 49.8952 kg)
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Black
Hair style: Shoulder length
Casual clothes: Black Jeans with studded belt, Grey T-shirt, Navy blue zip up sweat shirt, Black Vans.

Suit colors: Black and Silver

Evangelion:
Unit-03
Unit-03 in this context had its original colors changed to black and silver after a suitable pilot was found. It's head resembles Unit-02 except that instead of only four eyes it has six eyes. With it being constructed at Nerv's MIT branch it was used as a test bed for some experimental technologies involving the Eva series, most being centered around close combat situations. The left arm has a deploy able progressive blade that folds back when not in use. Each shoulder pauldron contains a one shot, multi barrel shotgun built into it. Unit-03's armor contains an advanced hydraulic actuation system to give it increased reaction times and strength in close combat, the only downside is that compatibility with other armor types is limited unless they are retrofitted to work with the hydraulic actuation system. With a focus on close combat Unit-03's emergency power activation time is reduced by 30 seconds. Despite being close combat oriented, Unit-03 is able to use all medium and long range Eva weaponry.

Background:

Akio has two older brothers one of which is enlisted in the U.S. Military and the other an intern at Nerv MIT.
His father is the head of security for Nerv's MIT branch.
His mother was killed while performing a test flight aboard an experimental aircraft being developed for the U.S. Military when he was 9 years old. Because of this he is extremely scared of flying.
He is constantly bullied in school because of his thinness and also because he is a loner that rarely talks to anyone outside of the people he knows well.
He is an avid gamer and enjoys many different genres of games.
He is very well versed in working with computers.
Last edited by MAGI_01 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Awesome, glad to have you both onboard.

You will receive additional data via PMs on some of the other features of the RP. :)

>>>>Rebuild of Evangelion RP "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."~Meister Eckhart<<<<

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:04 am

We need less guys who look like Kaworu. XD I designed this guy before I even started so damn. :D

Name: Jié Qi (Pronounced Gee-a Chi))
D.O.B.: 15.7.01
Nationality: Chinese
Previous Station: Golgotha

Appearance: An albino young man with pale skin, straight grey hair and bright red eyes. His casual clothes are a simple pair of black trousers, shoes and high collared jacket with a white shirt underneath.
Suit Colours: White and red.

Evangelion: Eva-07 - Claimed as the only active Eva in China's Golgotha base, it is a fairly standard model with seemingly no unique modifications. White and red in colour, it has a blank faceplate with no features but a thin line segmenting it across the middle and only one shoulder pylon on its right containing its progressive knife.

Background: Just one of several siblings, Chi's personality is part of the composite for the Dummy System. In combat his tactics are animalistic and brutal, tearing enemies apart bare handed if needs be. Not wholly unpleasant, he is rarely without a smile and enjoys engaging other people. The one assertion that can be made is that his persona is alien to most, being completely incomprehensible in most of his actions or opinions. He was sent to represent Golgotha at the meeting in Tokyo-3.

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:45 am

View Original PostLance of LoL wrote:We need less guys who look like Kaworu. XD I designed this guy before I even started so damn. :D

Haha, and I had mine ~two years ago. Guess Kaworu is just that good looking XD

Anyway, noticed I derped and didn't include casual wear, so I up and added it to my post (if you're interested XD)
Avatar: Rhoe Amariyo (© 2010-2014 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY X|V)

MAGI_01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby MAGI_01 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:50 am

View Original PostAgentomega wrote:Anyway, noticed I derped and didn't include casual wear, so I up and added it to my post (if you're interested XD)

I did the same, although I tried to be inconspicuous and sneak it in :shifty:

I guess I've outed myself now though XD
"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid." - Me
"Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" - Akio's most famous line.
Akio in Lance of LoL's Rebuild RP
Steam/PSN: MAGI_01 Origin: MAGI_02
Interested in a FMA based RP? Then check this out!

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:02 am

Subtle as bricks the pair of you. XD

Now then, go recruit while I try and figure out what else needs done here...

Agentomega
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Agentomega » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:42 pm

View Original PostMAGI_01 wrote:I did the same, although I tried to be inconspicuous and sneak it in :shifty:

Actually, you did manage to sneak it in - I only changed mine since I saw both you and LoL-kun had it XD

I thought BlackberryMilk seemed pretty cool (turns out I thought right ^_^), so I decided to invite her. I also noticed that Nuclear Lunchbox was interested in RP, so I extended an invite to him as well. Both have expressed interest, so look forward to their characters!

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Oh, this should be fun.

Name: Tokei Akai
D.O.B.: 7/11/01
Nationality: Japanese
Previous Station: NERV 02 (Second Branch)

Appearance:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 124 lbs
Eyes: Left eye is celadon, right eye is crimson as of Chapter 4
Hair: Black, shoulder length. Most similar to Rei II's hairstyle.
Street clothes: Almost always wears a lab coat with a dark-colored turtleneck. Prefers black leggings and pencil skirts, but will wear denim if required to. Enjoys wearing sneakers.
Suit Colours: Grey, with yellow highlights. It is not made from the regular plugsuit material, and doubles as a safety suit while testing experimental weaponry. It is heat-resistant up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit, and becomes rigid upon impact with a hard surface. Due to the pilot's tall stature, it was unusually expensive.
Other Details: As of Chapter 4, half of Tokei's face is obscured by a mask. The flesh underneath is blood red and to most, horrifying to look at.

Evangelion: Evangelion Unit-04 is an incredibly unusual unit. Though fully functional, no appendage on it has been attached for more than a month at most. It is constantly being re-fitted with new weapons, arms, legs, and even cranium units on a weekly basis. Its entry plug is likewise being continually re-fitted. Staff jokingly refer to it as the FrankenEva, because no part of it is standard. In theory, Unit-04 is able to defeat angels; however, its combat capabilities have never been practically tested except for on a range. Its entry plug is 100% autonomous, with a maximum flight range of 2 miles in case of emergency. Its color scheme is grey with orange highlights on its middle rib, calves, the center of its head, and biceps. All of the parts are repainted at a base white before leaving the facility. Tokei is a parts and weapons expert. At her time of transfer to Tokyo-3, Unit-04 was equipped with legs containing quad type wheels on the exterior of the foot, as a mobility experiment; the arms contain detachable elbow joints with a steel cable connecting forearm and upper arm; its cranium is equipped with eyes in a triangular pattern, repeated in three locations on the head in a panoramic view test; the entry plug has been modified so that the pilot is on their front as they pilot, almost in a flying position; and as far as weaponry goes, her current arsenal is stored in her shoulder pylons and kneecaps. The knees are equipped with military grade explosive flares, the right shoulder pylon is equipped with a minigun capable of firing flare-rounds; and the left pylon is equipped with a prototype of the same weapon that Tokei vaporized her mother with. This is the only part of the Evanglion that has remained constant, having been equipped for two years. The appendage and weapon configuration arrived in Nevada late, and was equipped one day after Tokei arrived in Tokyo-3. The unit is currently en route. Tokei insisted on rerouting parts shipments to Nerv, and managed to forcibly persuade the Tokyo-3 base to give her an entire bay. Nerv staff wasn't happy. After the second Angel battle, Unit-04 was re-equipped with standard legs, a G-type cranial outfit, a new entry plug configuration, and an experimental arm prototype that has both a hand and two curved progressive knives on a circular joint.

The unit requires twice the amount of power to function, and is only able to hold 30 seconds of power at maximum activity, and 2.5 minutes of power at low activity. Eva-04 is not equipped with a life-support function. Although it was equipped with an experimental S2 engine a week prior to Tokei's departure to Nerv, she had not allotted time for the test. The S2 unit has not been activated, but she currently plans to run tests on the engine at Nerv.

Background: Tokei is Japanese by birth and by custom, but has been living in America since age 7. Due to certain unethical experiments that her parents performed, they were removed from Japan in 2008. However, the crimes are not common knowledge, as the govenment was unable to reveal the crime to any member of the public or law system. She is an only child. Tokei was raised in the stereotypical Asian mentality; studies and family first, everything else later. Her father insisted that she be multilingual; as of such, she is fluent in Japanese, English, and Mandarin. She is proficient in both German and Cantonese, but is unable to speak in complex sentences in either one. Each language was learned to lubricate communication with other branches of Nerv. Tokei resented learning German and Cantonese, feeling that they were not necessary. She began designing experimental technology for Nerv at age 9. She doesn't interact well with others, preferring to study weapons theory. She has never had a crush or a boyfriend. Her father passed away in 2012, following a massive stroke that left him unable to speak or move. Her mother died the year after in 2013, during a failed experiment facilitated by Tokei herself. Tokei attempted to take over the running of the base like her parents, but was turned down because of her age. Leaving the running of the base to the staff, she began designing Evangelion components and notably increased her weapon design output. Although not in true control, she plays a large part in organizing tests and ordering equipment. Her decisions are sometimes vetoed, but not in a disrespectful manner. She often appears cold and aloof; she is "the rich girl". The fact that she came from a wealthy background, even if morally corrupt, does not help her to make friends with those her own age, even if there were people her own age to converse with on the base. Her synch ratio generally fluctuates between 92% and 98%. Due to her need to return to Japan for this test, Nerv spent an exorbitant amount of money in order to fly her to Japan without alerting authorities. Nerv-02 has currently constructed a semi-normal Eva unit out of spare parts, and has halted its testing program while Tokei resumes her work at Nerv. Nerv-02 has currently submitted a form to acquire a dummy plug from Golgotha base for protection.
Last edited by Nuclear Lunchbox on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Atropos
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Atropos » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Are we only allowed to play pilots? I'd like to try my hand at a commander character...

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Only pilots I'm afraid, though anyone who plays the Unit-01 Pilot will have some say in the Commander as they will be the child of said character.

Lunchbox, I'm afraid that's a bit extreme. While a prodigy character is all well and good, no sensible military leaves a 14 year old in charge of Area 51 R&D. So while I'm not opposed to Akai playing a part in the research, being in control is a bit extreme, the S2 core is fine, cause I'm pretty sure a few of these Evas have them, but none are to be active to start.

Atropos
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Atropos » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:06 pm

View Original PostLance of LoL wrote:Only pilots I'm afraid, though anyone who plays the Unit-01 Pilot will have some say in the Commander as they will be the child of said character.

Alright, I can dig it.

Name: Shiori Takatsuki (yes, that one)
D.O.B.: February 2nd, 2001
Nationality: Japanese
Stationed At: Nerv HQ

Appearance: She is taller than average(155 cm) and skinny. Her hair is reddish-brown, almost burgundy, and falls to her shoulders. An image is here.
Suit Colours: Her suit is bright yellow, with black shoulder pads. It has lace-like fringes around the waist, almost like a skirt. Outside of combat, she prefers to wear her old school's uniform.

Evangelion: She pilots Evangelion Unit 00, painted the same color as her suit. It has the typical armaments for an Evangelion unit, but its usefulness is limited by its uncontrollable nature and has poor AT capabilities.

Background: Shiori was born in rural Hokkaido. She was raised by her father, since her mother vanished completely soon after her birth. Her father joined Nerv when she was a child, and soon Shiori was moved to Tokyo-3 for training as a pilot.
Shortly before her arrival, Shiori was contacted by Seele and given a new mission: to monitor the progress of the Human Instrumentality Project. She enjoys toying with other people with the information she has access to, although she maintains a sweet facade around the other pilots.
Last edited by Atropos on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Shiori looks good, just one slight problem, Unit-00 isn't stationed in Nerv 01, it's at Nerv Headquarters in Tokyo-3. Too many numbers. T~T

Anyway, just give it a closer read and fix that bit and you are good to go.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:21 am

View Original PostLance of LoL wrote:Lunchbox, I'm afraid that's a bit extreme. While a prodigy character is all well and good, no sensible military leaves a 14 year old in charge of Area 51 R&D. So while I'm not opposed to Akai playing a part in the research, being in control is a bit extreme, the S2 core is fine, cause I'm pretty sure a few of these Evas have them, but none are to be active to start.

No problem. I'll make the edits to my above posting. I guess I went way overboard, huh?

Don't worry, the S2 core hasn't been activated. By the way, did you have any objections to her requisitioning parts and scheduling some of the tests?

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:28 am

That's fine so long as it's all run by either the Commander, Vice Commander, Mission Commander or Head Scientist before hand, whoever is in command at the time.

After all, Nerv HQ has a thinly stretched budget as it is and their own research to conduct.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:30 am

Sounds like a plan to me. Are other character details okay?

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:35 am

For the most part Akai is fine. Gonna want a run down of 04's gear though, make sure it's not OP, be sure to PM me and we can go over any details.

Aggroxcraig
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Aggroxcraig » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Hi! I really want to be a part of this role playing group as I have been wanting to do some Evangelion style for some time now. I 'm currently at work right now which prevents me from creating a character, but I plan on doing it after work is done. If it isn't too much trouble, I was wondering if I could make a claim on creating the commanders child and a particular Evangelion. If that isn't possible I understand.

Lance of LoL
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Lance of LoL » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:14 pm

The Pilot of Unit-01, it's customization and position as the Commander's kid are all wide open. Feel free. I'll put it on reserve for you for now.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”