Episode 4 page not loading

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Episode 4 page not loading

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:23 pm

/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:57 pm

The page shows up if you go to the history and get a diff, but fetching the page itself returns a message body that decompressed to zero bytes; going to episode 3, no significant difference in the HTTP headers, but there is actual content.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

thewayneiac
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby thewayneiac » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:11 pm

It loads for me. Could it be a problem in some browsers but not others? I'm using Google Chrome.
Rejoice, glory is ours. Our young men have not died in vain. Their graves need no flowers. The tapes have recorded their names.
I am all there is.
Negative! Primative! Limited! I let you live.
But I gave you life.
What else could you do?
To do what was right.
I'm perfect, are you?

Anonymous_Evafan
Minion
Minion

•      
  •      

Postby Anonymous_Evafan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:14 pm

I'm using Firefox and I'm getting a blank page.
Oh, but God forbid any of these theories have any validity! After all, we are just brainwashing innocent people with Reichu's fanclub propaganda!--Trigger's Elysium sarcasm for the masses!

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Was working for 2 instances of Firefox for me, but not the test instance I use that is vanilla-out-of-the-box. Also didn't work under the vanilla Chrome. Looked at the request headers sent from the different versions of Firefox and Chrome and the only difference was that on the versions that worked, the Cache-Control was set to max-age=0 on the browsers that didn't work.

No idea what caused it, but flipping compression on then off to refresh the mediawiki cache seems to have fixed it for me.

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”