[Fic] Aerodynamic

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Titanium
Embryo

[Fic] Aerodynamic

•      
  •      

Postby Titanium » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Hai. How r u? Good? Good. Here's a quick paragraph for a fanfic that I'm considering. It takes influences from both the show/new movies and real life. This is more or less an anti Shinji;

It started as an average day for Ericsson. Get out of bed. Eat the standard issue "Charms o' Luck" cereal, and go to school. Ericsson never really thought about how he lived alone. Occasionally munching, he mulled it over. "I honestly could care less." that spoke the truth. Cleaing only once a year, the apartment was disgusting. Clothes strung everywhere, cup ramen, and school papers were littered about. Speaking of school, his grades were okay, but many assignments were overdue; or missing all together. After getting his clothes on, he headed down the elevator to barely make it. Once the trip on the metro was over, he carefully snaked his way into the west end of the school building. He got into class, and fell asleep thinking of his monthly trip to Hawaii. Once the bell rang, he got up and moved along to German 2. He was one of the few students in there, due to his background in Europe. During German 2, a note came from the administration office. Now, usually, Ericcson rarely got into trouble. The only time was when he beat up a kid for talking trash about him. But this note was different. It said: "Ericcson, please come up to the office immedately" Ericcson gathered his bag and headed up. When he arrived, there was a man who was slightly husky, yet official looking. He smelled of cheap cologne. "Richard Erricson?" "Yeah?" Eric responded sharply. "I'm Kaji. Nice to meet you." Eric saw the outline of a MP5k tucked underneath Kaji's jacket. This guy ment buisness. "Now then, we need to get going." Eric simply followed along, as he didn't want to get blown to bits. He gave a sharp glare to the attendant. She shrugged her arms. He went along with Kaji. Once they got to the Mercedes, Kaji delivered a sharp blow to Eric's neck, and was incopacitated. The last things he heard were: "This is Firebird, I have the HVI over. I repeat, I have the HVI."

Chapter 2

Eric awoke. He found himself lying down on the jump seats of a strange modernized version of a C-5. Getting up, he moved about. He found himself wearing Multicam, and a crew restraining harness. Also, aside from him, a squad of PJ's were going over a mission. They were about to jump. He carefully walked up to the cockpit. "Ah, you finally woke up!" said the pilot. "Where... Where.. Am I?" Well, your about 45 thousand feet up, and headed for Japan! "The fuck?" said Eric. The pilot responded: "Yeah... Bummer. I think that you'll be fine, but it's not everyday I'm transporting a teenager during a classified mission." "What is it for?" Eric asked. "We can't really tell you that.." the co-pilot chimed in. Eric made his way back to the seat. He looked out the window. He could see some islands, which were probably Hawaii. The PJ's jumped, and the back door closed. He fell asleep again, dreaming about how to tell his friends what happened.
EVANGELIONS
OG Ikari
Feat. Rei Ayanami

Return to “Fanfiction”