REI-These pics R for FUN ONLY -No political views r intended

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

JinKazama
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby JinKazama » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:42 am

poetic_assassin wrote:Why did you choose Rei? Asuka seems more like a dictator.

Intuition? I think. And good question, I still have no idea how I brought them together, I just couldn't think of anyone else's body that would fit the head of Ayanami so badly.
--== P.F.P. ==--
Philosophy of Freedom Project
.... If The Third Impact is an imagining of mankind in search for the ultimate freedom and individuality, it's clear that The Philosophy of Freedom Project will be the only solution in reality ....

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:47 am

Intuition? I think. And good question, I still have no idea how I brought them together, I just couldn't think of anyone else's body that would fit the head of Ayanami so badly.

Maybe saddam huassain or stalin maybe?
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

JinKazama
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby JinKazama » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:04 am

Shnooks wrote:...I didnt laugh...

I mean, I laugh at hitler even though i'm jewish, but this wasnt funny.

This was stupid.

You wasted 3 minutes of my life, and I want it back.

please dont be offended, i just thought it would be funny if I borrowed hitler's body for making a new Rei - at least it would make fun of those Rei/Asuka fans.
--== P.F.P. ==--
.... If The Third Impact is an imagining of mankind in search for the ultimate freedom and individuality, it's clear that The Philosophy of Freedom Project will be the only solution in reality ....

JinKazama
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby JinKazama » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:11 am

Defectron wrote:

Maybe saddam huassain or stalin maybe?

they could have been used, but I think there's at least one good similarity between Rei and hitler, they both have a lot of loyal followers lol
--== P.F.P. ==--

LordBlank
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby LordBlank » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:05 pm

Go on YetMund (YTMND) and look for Gendo Ikari Seizes Control.
Hikari Smokes Weed!

Hikari=Hickory
Hickory=Smoke
Smoke=Cigarettes
Cigarettes=WEED!

Derek
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Derek » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:20 pm

Lol, If your lazy, and an ass here i'll give it too you! just kiding about the ass thing haha.....

http://gisc.ytmnd.com/
Derek, I shall rule over the Eva world, And take command over Gendo! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Takumi Fujiwara
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Takumi Fujiwara » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:42 am

Her next move?

Collecting non-believers and popping them in ovens.

:lol:
PROJECT D
The AE-86 is on the Road, All's right with the world.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:31 pm

I don't know why the hell AC-version One-winged Angel was playing for Gendou, but that was, um, interesting. (I could kinda see Gendou as a dictator, espeically once the Instrumenality thing wouldn't work.)

...Those Rei pictures are, um, weird. I didn't really find it too funny...I think I acutally would have had Asuka been used instead, but whatever. *shrugs*
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Millions Livio
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Millions Livio » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm

I'm German, and my views on this matter could be summed up as this.

Why Rei?

I'm a history buff, and know a great deal about Hitler. Rei is the exact opposite of him. Honestly, I'm not offended by this at all, it's damn near impossible to offend me, because I'm pretty much the king of dark humor, but this just has no purpose.

A Gendo-Hitler joke I can somewhat understand, from someone that doesn't know a lot about both. Gendo and Hitler both have a shell image, and then their true self character. So in the details Hitler and Gendo are really nothing alike. But their dark leader like shell I suppose is somewhat similar to the ignorant.

The Rei-Hitler thing is downright just ludicrous, and it's not even funny. Thus for those offended by this, grow up, the world isn't fair. But honestly, I'm rather puzzled as to why you would waste your time on something so pointless and just..... not funny. If you like to do Photoshop stuff, go to my site at TheBluePanda.com. Maybe we can help you find some more productive to do that you enjoy...

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:26 pm

Millions Livio wrote:Gendo and Hitler both have a shell image, and then their true self character. So in the details Hitler and Gendo are really nothing alike. But their dark leader like shell I suppose is somewhat similar to the ignorant.

You forgot to mention that they also have identical offices. Minus the sephiroticum of course.

Millions Livio
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Millions Livio » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:52 pm

That's an interesting idea, what is Hitler was in Gendo's position. He's be a lot more unorganized then Gendo however, that's for sure. Interesting idea indeed..

Mundane
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Mundane » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:12 am

Gendo, too cliche. Asuka, also too cliche. Shinji had trouble killing one "human", let alone thousands.

Best possible fits are Rei, the seemingly emotionless girl, or Misato, who had a different yet comparable childhood to Hitler.
"Evangelion's some heavy shit. I've heard people get into serious philosophical debates on the internet. Then they jack off." -C4

Millions Livio
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Millions Livio » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:50 am

Misato actually is a good choice, considering the whole "hating angels" thing could slightly tie into "hating jews" but the difference is in the details. So if you didn't get to into it I guess it would work.. kind of.

JinKazama2006
Embryo

Hi everyone I AM BACK!

•      
  •      

Postby JinKazama2006 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:28 pm

It's been almost a year after I posted my "Rei in Hitler's uniform" pictures on EVA Monkey, I hope all of you will have some kind of thought about these pics whether you like my pics or not, and thankx everyone who had posted replies.

To Millions Livio & other active posters:

Thankx for ur comments, though you are like many others here who didn't enjoy my pics very much but its ok as long as ppl see them even for just a few seconds that would be enough to give my the biggest reward of satisfaction.

and yes, the question that many had aksed,

Why Rei?

I dont even know why, to be honest, I really dont know why.
It's just my unexplainable instinct that told me when I first had the idea, It's got to be Rei!
If there ever will be an answer, I'd like to think its because I had accidentally created something very post-modernism without being awared of it, (self-flattering) :wink: and it is something I often do in my "photoshop practice".

But still, Why Rei?

I dont know, and why not Rei? :lol:
I almost couldn't live without a little philosophy a day.

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:44 pm

You guys are tightwads. This shit is semi hilarious.
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

Kaysow
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaysow » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:40 am

What a shithole debate. It's random, and may prouce a smile or not. Like all things 4chan, not worthy of more than a few seconds attention. You can't go into overanalysis over a random shocker.
If I have no soul to touch, no heart to love, no evil to rise up above
No angels and no ghosts, no real victories to toast
If you believe that this is true then I must ask;
to what end do you proceed?

-Dustin Kensrue, Thrice

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:35 am

I don't see any difference between these and the Osaka-hitler set of images.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:52 pm

I can't believe I've not posted this one in this thread already

Asuka: You think in Japanese, right? Just think in German.

Shinji: All right... Heil Hitler!

Voice: Evangelion Unit Two is starting.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Kaysow
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaysow » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:58 am

hahahahaha ハイルヒトラ...
If I have no soul to touch, no heart to love, no evil to rise up above
No angels and no ghosts, no real victories to toast
If you believe that this is true then I must ask;
to what end do you proceed?

-Dustin Kensrue, Thrice

JinKazama2006
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby JinKazama2006 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:49 am

Mr. Tines, that was awesome! It's so funny that Shinji could only speak one sentence in German and that was "Hail Hitler". :lol: And as a matter of fact, it's not so hard to find someone just as dumb as Shinji. :roll:
I almost couldn't live without a little philosophy a day.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”