Non-Eva Anime and Manga discussion

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Guilt & Innocence
Lilith

Seto No Hanayome

•      
  •      

Postby Guilt & Innocence » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Is there any any anime that's funnier than this? Because No matter where I look this always brings me back Laughing my ass off.

Discuss
Will the darkness in their hearts be purified?
"Rawr *Chomp Chomp* RawR *Chomp* *swallow*" - Yui Ikari

"Let's analyze this, if I were to run away, where the fuck would I go?" - Shinji Ikari Gag dub

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby symbv » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Don't forget there are 4 episodes of OVA (2008) after the TV series (2007)

There were no more anime after that because the manga author Tahiko Kimura got medical problem with his right hand and had to suspend the manga in 2008. With some difficulty he restarted the manga after 2 years because he wanted to give the story a proper ending. He drew two more tankobon volume worth of manga and ended the manga that pleased many of the patient fans. Vol.15 and Vol.16 were published early this year, precisely 3 years after the publishing of Vol.14, and finally this fantastic manga ended with a bang. But much time has passed so the popularity may not sustain for the anime adaptation of the finale phase of the manga.
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guilt & Innocence
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Guilt & Innocence » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:52 am

View Original Postsymbv wrote:Don't forget there are 4 episodes of OVA (2008) after the TV series (2007)

There were no more anime after that because the manga author Tahiko Kimura got medical problem with his right hand and had to suspend the manga in 2008. With some difficulty he restarted the manga after 2 years because he wanted to give the story a proper ending. He drew two more tankobon volume worth of manga and ended the manga that pleased many of the patient fans. Vol.15 and Vol.16 were published early this year, precisely 3 years after the publishing of Vol.14, and finally this fantastic manga ended with a bang. But much time has passed so the popularity may not sustain for the anime adaptation of the finale phase of the manga.

That's too bad, but it's good right now that there is a group actively scanalating it, Though that's the only thing they work on. I can't wait to see how it ends if they get to it, since they are starting V13
Will the darkness in their hearts be purified?
"Rawr *Chomp Chomp* RawR *Chomp* *swallow*" - Yui Ikari

"Let's analyze this, if I were to run away, where the fuck would I go?" - Shinji Ikari Gag dub

Nemo
Embryo

Re: Seto No Hanayome

•      
  •      

Postby Nemo » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:28 am

There is a petition here to make a new season, is there for about 2 years but i will not lost faith to see another season of this beautiful anime!!! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/it-it/t ... 2/905/222/

Return to “Anime and Manga”