Sort of- Amv with Youtubedoubler

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Ramiel²
Ramiel
Ramiel

Sort of- Amv with Youtubedoubler

•      
  •      

Postby Ramiel² » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:23 am

Hey guys and gals,

Its been a while since i actually discovered this, one could say, Similarity between a certain piece of music and The end scene of Eva 2.0 , but due to some technicall problems i could never share it.

Recently i found a site which allowed me to overlap 2 youtube Videos so now its possible that i can finally share my idea.

As it is from Evangelion 2.0 this is definitally a SPOILER
so whatch on your own risk.

Mute the left Video and make sure that if your Connection is slow to pause both vids before you let them play so they can pre-load a bit

The Music is "Arrival to Earth" from the Transformers Movie, which has such an epic feeling that you could use it for many things but i just thing i found an allmost perfect overlap.

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=S6_XMBE9VVI&start1=134&video2=4H0JDomv8ac&start2=0&authorName=

I sincerly hope you enjoy this as i was astonished by the first time i`ve seen it on accident.

Greetings.

P.S. In case the Mashupp doesnt interest you at all nor you like it, just pretend that i showed a super funny site for mashing up youtube vids for your own fun :hahaha:

Return to “Fan Works”