pictures of Rei from Third Impact

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

lilim
Lilith

pictures of Rei from Third Impact

•      
  •      

Postby lilim » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 am

i haven't been on here in a few months and i know there was a picture request thread but i can't find it. if it's still here and i'm just being stupid and overlooking it, i'm sorry >_< i didn't know where else to post this, though.
i'm going to try to cosplay GNR for AWA this year. but i need help finding some reference pictures and i couldn't think of a better place to ask than this forum. :D
any scenes where it shows her face, the wings on her back, and the souls between her hands would be really helpful!

Xard
Banned

Re: pictures of Rei from Third Impact

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:51 am

View Original Postlilim wrote:i haven't been on here in a few months and i know there was a picture request thread but i can't find it. if it's still here and i'm just being stupid and overlooking it, i'm sorry >_< i didn't know where else to post this, though.
i'm going to try to cosplay GNR for AWA this year. but i need help finding some reference pictures and i couldn't think of a better place to ask than this forum. :D
any scenes where it shows her face, the wings on her back, and the souls between her hands would be really helpful!

so you gonna get white bodypaint or what? :lol:

lilim
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby lilim » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:03 pm

ahh thank you!!

and yeah probably some kind of mix of white body paint and a white body suit. i just thought of doing it last night, so i haven't worked out all the details yet

Return to “Fan Works”