[CYOA] Eva ZORK

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Combs
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 576
Joined: Jun 07, 2009
Location: Pleasure town, Japan

[CYOA] Eva ZORK

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Combs » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:32 pm

To prevent this forum from becoming a ghost town, I propose we have a fun game of ZORK, Eva style. It will follow the normal layout of zork, but there will be less limitations. Actions will be performed consecutively. (EDIT: as best as possible.)

You are in the middle of a clearing in an alpine forest. In the distance, you think you can see mount Fuji. It is two hours until sunset.

You take a look at your clothes, you're wearing your favourite buttoned shirt over a T-shirt. You're wearing jeans, wool socks and converse. There is a house in front of you, it looks fairly run down but livable.

There is a mailbox in front of the house.

What are you going to do?
Last edited by Combs on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
AVATAR: If bones did Eva
Proud founder, and sole member of A.I.D.S
"Can you bond with someone, over a television show? ...neuuugh?" -Craig Ferguson
"her BREASTS are like THE MAJOR'S from GHOAST In the MACHINE, She is like a person with CYBORG RADIATOR BREATSTS that do not WORK unless EXPOSED or in TIGHT CLOTHING or else the EXPELLED HEAT managed to SET THINGS ON FIRE" -chee, on misogyny

esselfortium
Angel
Angel
User avatar
Age: 29
Posts: 3392
Joined: Aug 21, 2009
Location: Ultra Hell
Gender: Female
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby esselfortium » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:47 pm

>NORTH

Seele00TextOnly
Phospholipid Bilayer
Phospholipid Bilayer
User avatar
Age: 38
Posts: 1806
Joined: Sep 23, 2007
Location: Wilmington, NC
Gender: Female

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Seele00TextOnly » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:49 pm

Gonna grab our toy machine gun and play some good ole' war games in the field because we're Kensuke!
Check out my AMVs: Kaji/Misato in "18 Apostolos" & Kaworu and the Harpies in "The Beast That Shouted 'I' at the Heart of the World" w/ music by Esselfortium!!
Shinji embraces the otaku empowerment fantasy and dives headfirst into his mother's basement. -Chrad
Acts of man are better than acts of god. -Misato

Combs
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 576
Joined: Jun 07, 2009
Location: Pleasure town, Japan

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Combs » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:55 pm

On your way north you bump into the mailbox. You take out your machine gun and pummel it shreds. Oddly enough, The only thing remaining is a letter. You open it.

It reads:

Dear protagonist-kun,
I'll be picking you up soon, just give me a call when you're ready!
A smudge blocks out the name. You cannot tell if it's Blood or lipstick. likely a mixture of both.

The house gazes ominously into your soul.

what are you going to do?
AVATAR: If bones did Eva
Proud founder, and sole member of A.I.D.S
"Can you bond with someone, over a television show? ...neuuugh?" -Craig Ferguson
"her BREASTS are like THE MAJOR'S from GHOAST In the MACHINE, She is like a person with CYBORG RADIATOR BREATSTS that do not WORK unless EXPOSED or in TIGHT CLOTHING or else the EXPELLED HEAT managed to SET THINGS ON FIRE" -chee, on misogyny

esselfortium
Angel
Angel
User avatar
Age: 29
Posts: 3392
Joined: Aug 21, 2009
Location: Ultra Hell
Gender: Female
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby esselfortium » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:58 pm

We're going to be picked up in the middle of the forest? Weird. How did we even end up here, anyway?

Let's try exploring the house, while we're here, in any case.

Seele00TextOnly
Phospholipid Bilayer
Phospholipid Bilayer
User avatar
Age: 38
Posts: 1806
Joined: Sep 23, 2007
Location: Wilmington, NC
Gender: Female

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Seele00TextOnly » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:59 pm

"Oh boy... just look at the address, and typeface! I bet this is military! Oh man, they've finally analyzed my test scores and found out I'm the perfect candidate for early training! I'm gonna be a jet pilot, or maybe operate artillery! No wait, it must be officer training they have in mind! I'm gonna climb the ranks, you bet! I better go inside and get packed and ready to go!"

Kensuke looks at the ominous house. "It'll be a real treat to get away from this dump."
Check out my AMVs: Kaji/Misato in "18 Apostolos" & Kaworu and the Harpies in "The Beast That Shouted 'I' at the Heart of the World" w/ music by Esselfortium!!
Shinji embraces the otaku empowerment fantasy and dives headfirst into his mother's basement. -Chrad
Acts of man are better than acts of god. -Misato

Combs
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 576
Joined: Jun 07, 2009
Location: Pleasure town, Japan

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Combs » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:21 am

You call the woman.
I'M READY TO BE PICKED UP! You scream.
I'LL BE THERE SOON, PROTAGONIST KUN. I'M HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THERE AT THE MOMENT. Her voice seems to come from all directions.


Hmm... here. You have no recollection of how you got here.

To pass the time, you enter the ominous looking house. You crawl in under the garage door, and see many tools hanging from the walls, decrepit and rusted. In the centre is what was once a pool table. It is covered with a large board of wood to keep the stuff on the table from scratching the green of the billiards board. The legs have an incredibly fine lathing job, and looks like it once belonged in a gentleman's club.

you enter the adjoining hallway at the right end of the garage, and find a stinky kitchen to your left and a Family room to your right.

!!!!!You hear a sound coming from upstairs!!!!!

What are you going to do?
AVATAR: If bones did Eva
Proud founder, and sole member of A.I.D.S
"Can you bond with someone, over a television show? ...neuuugh?" -Craig Ferguson
"her BREASTS are like THE MAJOR'S from GHOAST In the MACHINE, She is like a person with CYBORG RADIATOR BREATSTS that do not WORK unless EXPOSED or in TIGHT CLOTHING or else the EXPELLED HEAT managed to SET THINGS ON FIRE" -chee, on misogyny

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid
User avatar
Age: 25
Posts: 2963
Joined: Jun 25, 2010
Location: CONUS
Gender: Male
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby KnightmareX13 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:48 am

Breach and clear, if it moves shoot it with the machine gun.
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

Enki v.2
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 30
Posts: 1464
Joined: Mar 08, 2008
Location: Twenty minutes into the f
Gender: Male
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Enki v.2 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:47 pm

> STEAL FOOD

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante
User avatar
Age: 23
Posts: 3908
Joined: Apr 23, 2010
Location: Outer Space Jupiter
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby TehDonutKing » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 pm

>MASTURBATE TO THE DEAD KITTENS
avatar drawn by ToKki

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject
User avatar
Age: 24
Posts: 2838
Joined: Dec 19, 2010
Location: Tamriel
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Trajan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Run out of the house, set it on fire and shoot whoever comes running out.
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

Cody MacArthur Fett
Bardiel
Bardiel
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 793
Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Location: United States of America
Gender: Male
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Cody MacArthur Fett » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Sneak up stairs while making as little sound as possible. When the target is identified make a snap decision on whether it's friend or foe. If it's friend, say hello. If it's foe, "Say hello to to my little friend!" Image
Sic Semper Tyrannus
Carry on.

Combs
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 576
Joined: Jun 07, 2009
Location: Pleasure town, Japan

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Combs » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:05 am

Looking around the rusted and moldy kitchen, you open a fridge and grab a twix, the only good food left, and stick it in your mouth, cigar style.

"Tasty."

You sneak upstairs. Peeking into the room, you notice a hunched over figure in the corner, laughing maniacally on his bright screen.

"CAN YOU FEEL ZEE SCHADENFREUDE?"

You throw a rock into the corner to direct it's attention elsewhere, catching a glimpse of the side of it's face.

Oh the horror, the lovecraftian horror.

You've encountered a fruede(FR-ood)! You will likely be eaten by it.

It's humongous eyes pierce your very soul.

YOU'RE THE PUNK WHO DECIMATED MY POOR MAILBOX!

He shuts down his battlestation. You're stunned in fear as the room goes dark. You notice the room is adorned with K-on posters as the last light flickers away.

You fire the machine gun into the darkness. It's no good! You scramble to a wall and make your way downstairs.

You trip and fall down the stairs, chipping a tooth. Man, up you sonofabitch! You find some bacon grease in a leftover pan, next to a copy of the communist manifesto. You spread that shit on the couch as you see a shadow spread down the stairs. You drop a match and run out of there!

You're at the edge of the clearing as the gas tank explodes. You turn around to look at the remnants of the glorious explosion. You feel pretty lame for looking at an explosion. The great fireball begins to turn green and purple. Aw, shit!

PROTAGONIST KUN! You hear the shouting from above.

It's a beautiful woman, flying some sort of flying machine! It looks somewhat spherical, akin to a zeppelin! It's boosters jitter and it's sprockets sputter as it lands next to you.

"Hop in! My name is Misato Katsuragi!"

You get into her fabulous steampunk contraption. It takes off, heading towards Mt.Fujii.

The fireball starts to form a true twisted being. It grows into a giant, screaming fetus.

"MEIN FIGURINES!"

It begins to chase the Victorian contraption.

"It's The third fruede! Great Job discovering it! Now take the gunnery, protagonist kun!" You aren't sure if she's using the right word.

You walk on a thin rail, around the spherical core of the ship and sit in the gunnery post. You see pictures of dead kittens adorning the glass shield on the back, and feel slightly aroused. The guns are controlled star wars style. You see that the house is completely burnt to a crisp, but that damn pool table is still standing.

You can also tell Misato how to maneuver the ship.

What are you going to do?
AVATAR: If bones did Eva
Proud founder, and sole member of A.I.D.S
"Can you bond with someone, over a television show? ...neuuugh?" -Craig Ferguson
"her BREASTS are like THE MAJOR'S from GHOAST In the MACHINE, She is like a person with CYBORG RADIATOR BREATSTS that do not WORK unless EXPOSED or in TIGHT CLOTHING or else the EXPELLED HEAT managed to SET THINGS ON FIRE" -chee, on misogyny

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante
User avatar
Age: 23
Posts: 3908
Joined: Apr 23, 2010
Location: Outer Space Jupiter
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby TehDonutKing » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:44 am

>SHOOT FREUDE
avatar drawn by ToKki

Cody MacArthur Fett
Bardiel
Bardiel
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 793
Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Location: United States of America
Gender: Male
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Cody MacArthur Fett » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Fire! Fire everything!
Sic Semper Tyrannus
Carry on.

AshPhoenix
Clockiel
Clockiel
User avatar
Age: 22
Posts: 433
Joined: Nov 28, 2010
Location: White Moon
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby AshPhoenix » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:22 pm

>Shoot Freude, all the while crying about your dead mom.
Ritsuko: It can't be...an Angel devoured an Eva? That's impossible!
Maya: That's strange. The target's identification signal is turning into Zerogouki's!
~Once again proving...you are what you eat.~

(After adding something sexual to a perfectly normal post) "Fixed." --Apparently everybody on this forum.
It is unnerving to be proven wrong, particularly when you are really right and the person who is really wrong is the one who is proving you wrong and proving himself, wrongly, right. Right?

Combs
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 576
Joined: Jun 07, 2009
Location: Pleasure town, Japan

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Combs » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 pm

You shoot the undying troll fetus with your zappy gun. It's super effective!

You've destroyed the giant fetus. It's body rots on top of the wrecked house.

A shiny core falls out of it's chest.

What are you going to do?
AVATAR: If bones did Eva
Proud founder, and sole member of A.I.D.S
"Can you bond with someone, over a television show? ...neuuugh?" -Craig Ferguson
"her BREASTS are like THE MAJOR'S from GHOAST In the MACHINE, She is like a person with CYBORG RADIATOR BREATSTS that do not WORK unless EXPOSED or in TIGHT CLOTHING or else the EXPELLED HEAT managed to SET THINGS ON FIRE" -chee, on misogyny

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante
User avatar
Age: 23
Posts: 3908
Joined: Apr 23, 2010
Location: Outer Space Jupiter
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby TehDonutKing » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:19 pm

>SEPPUKU
avatar drawn by ToKki

Cody MacArthur Fett
Bardiel
Bardiel
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 793
Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Location: United States of America
Gender: Male
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Cody MacArthur Fett » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Collect the core, duh. Oh, after shooting it a few times to make sure it's an item you can pick up instead of the enemy regenerating. Or, you know, ask Misato what to do.
Sic Semper Tyrannus
Carry on.

AshPhoenix
Clockiel
Clockiel
User avatar
Age: 22
Posts: 433
Joined: Nov 28, 2010
Location: White Moon
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby AshPhoenix » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:58 am

>Pick up core.

Just like the beginning of Gakuen Datenroku, but with a machine gun rather than a vending machine.
Ritsuko: It can't be...an Angel devoured an Eva? That's impossible!
Maya: That's strange. The target's identification signal is turning into Zerogouki's!
~Once again proving...you are what you eat.~

(After adding something sexual to a perfectly normal post) "Fixed." --Apparently everybody on this forum.
It is unnerving to be proven wrong, particularly when you are really right and the person who is really wrong is the one who is proving you wrong and proving himself, wrongly, right. Right?


Return to “Role-Playing Related”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest