A story I wrote. Don't have a name for it...

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Eternal Yamcha
Ramiel
Ramiel

A story I wrote. Don't have a name for it...

•      
  •      

Postby Eternal Yamcha » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:14 am

Alright people. I have her a story that I am currently still working on. I have the first 3 chapters done and am working on the fourth. It is a short story (4 chapters long) that I sporadically started and have found myself enjoying it immensely. Of course, I have a disclaimer for it... So here it is...

Ladies and gentlemen
Welcome to the disclaimer
That's right, the disclaimer
This American apple pie institution
Known as parental discretion
Will cleanse any sense of innuendo or sarcasm
From the *words* that might actually make you think
And will also insult your intelligence at the same time
So protect your family.
This *story* contains explicit depictions
Of things which are real.
These real things are commonly known as life.
So, if it sounds sarcastic, don't take it seriously.
If it sounds dangerous,
Do not try this at home or at all.
And if it offends you, just don't *read* it
(^"Disclaimer" by; The Offspring^ The words I changed are all in **.)

So, I would like to invite you to sit back, relax and enjoy. Comments and criticism, if given positively, are very much appreciative. For now, I will post just the first chapter.

(If further editing is needed, I will gladly do so if instructed to do so by any member of the administration or moderation team here.)

Chapter 1; September

Isn't it amazing how your life can change after only a little while? I mean, a few months, to be specific. Isn't it amazing how a passerby one day can became your closest friend the next? How, by some fluke, you can find your life completely turned around after meeting that person?

I wouldn't have believed this a few years back. I would have passed something off like this as some romantic movie bullshit and that would have been the end of it. But, today, I am a different man. Now I believe it can happen because it HAS happened, it has happened to me.

Here, let me explain it to you...

I was pretty much a somewhat typical guy, if there is such a thing. I had a job, albeit unsatisfying, I had an apartment, albeit small and crappy, I had friends, although they were real assholes. Then again, I was just as much of an asshole so it worked out just fine. I partied, I drank, I smoked occasionally, I had my fair share of women that I fucked (had sex) without knowing their names. I didn't give a shit (give a care), I just wanted to live life how I wanted to.

It was after one of those wild parties that things seemed to change. Summer was coming to a close, it was mid September roughly. I was at my friend Marsiles home. I woke up on the couch next to some slut or something. Of course we were both naked so I guessed that we fucked (had sex with each other) earlier that morning. I felt like shit (crap) and sat up, my short brown hair completely messed up. I ran a hand through it and winced pulling a few knots free.

I finally got the energy to stand up and put my clothes back on... Baggy black jeans and a black t-shirt. Reaching into my front pocket for a cigarette I discovered that $150 was taken from me. Of course pinpointing the culprit would have been really (fucking) hard considering that there were about 25 semi-lifeless bodies on the ground and strewn about on pool tables, chairs, beds, kitchen tables, sinks, bathtubs and other places that humans just shouldn't sleep.

"Whatever" I thought to myself pulling out a single cigarette, putting it between my lips and lighting it. I walked out of the house without so much as a 'goodbye.' Marsiles would know that I said it without me having to actually say it.

Walking down the front stone path was fun, the skies were mostly cloudly, a couple patches of blue were out and in one of those patches, the sun shone freely. Looking at my golden wrist watch I shook my head and winced, the sunlight reflecting off of it. It was late, well, 2:30pm. I began walking down the street... On the sidewalk, not in the street. I'd gotten the weekend off and it was Sunday afternoon. Good, I get a day to get this hangover out of the way so I could function properly enough without getting fired.

It takes me a while to get home usually, I am about an hour walk away from Marsiles home, in the small city. The city's name is Heitu... Nothing spectacular here. A mall, few supermarkets, theatres, bars, red light district and various other shopping facilities. One of those shopping facilities is where a work. A small electronics store, one of many in a super company, monopoly or whatever (in the fuck) they call it nowadays.

Getting home is always fun after you get completely hammered (shit faced) at a party. Usually the elevator is broken so I have to walk up all four stories to my top level apartment. Whatever, I need the excercise. After a long climb I make it to my front door and open it. Clean. Unlike Marsiles' place, mine was usually clean. I don't hold many social gatherings here so that makes it easy.

I walk over to the couch and turn the television on deciding what in the hell to watch or to do with myself for the day. There wasn't anything for me to really do, I decided and get up going into the kitchen to get some fruit or something I could eat. Opening my fridge I find it to be somewhat empty, bread, milk, juice, grapes... Tons of grapes. Of course I grab a string of grapes and head back into the living room eating them. I think sometime after that I passed out.

I jumped awake on the couch after hearing a gun shot. I sit there and hear a car speeding off and another gun shot... What the hell am I thinking? They're not gun shots, just some jackasses car backfiring. Yeah, nice job on your vehicle asshole. Of course I look at my VCR to try and approximate the time... Flashing 12:00. Okay, no help there. I stand up and stretch walking into my room, it was nighttime, so I was just planning on going to sleep. I set my alarm once I get inside of my room so I can get up for work and lay down, falling asleep.

My alarm is so cute. Especially when it rings loudly for 50,000 minutes non-stop. I lay there after awhile just staring at the alarm, not having the energy to take the thing and throw it against the (fucking) wall. Instead I calmly just turn it off and sit up. Time for work. Morning routines, bathroom, shower, breakfast, getting dressed, watching TV then heading to work. Everyday for the last two years, it gets old. But that's fine by me, I'm not one to really change how my life works on purpose.

It was raining so I grabbed a jacket and an umbrella and headed outside. I employ my umbrella and head down the stairs, my eyes gazing down as I walked. I loved the rain, but it always brought an air of depression along with it. I get to the street and begin walking to work, it's only a few blocks away. Nothing new along the way, same old stoplights, people, cares, buildings... Everything. Nothing seems to change day by day and if it does, it tends to just change instantly.

Work is always fun. You know, being a customer service representitive... Or the guy at the return department, is very rewarding. Working for a little over minimum wage hearing people bitch and groan and complain and whine and make up (fucking) excuses about (the shit) what you sold them. I find my job contributes much to society and is ultimately healthy for me. My doctor says something about blockage forming in one of my arteries, should I be worried?

On the way back home from work the same things happen. I curse myself and my job and the people that I meet through it. I make sure to keep my eyes down since the rain is still hair and that I am under my umbrella. Same people, same buildings, trees, cars. I once heard a quote in a movie or something that I really like, mainly because it applies to my life... Same shit, different day.

How ironic it was that now is when something new FINALLY happened. As I blink, walking near an alley I slip on a piece of damp newspaper and fall forward. I hit the sidewalk cement hard groaning in pain when I finally stir. My eyes catch a trail of red liquid in the water. I freaked, thinking that I was bleeding, so I ran my hands over my body to see if I had indeed cut myself or scraped myself. I came upon the conclusion that this wasn't my blood, instead, it was from something, or someone, else.

I turned my head and rose my eyes to the alley, the blood seemed to be coming from there. I stand up and look around, nobody's around. Great (shit) this is exactly how I wanted to die, raped and pillaged left in an alley. That didn't stop me, I walked into the alley and found nothing but trash, heaps of paper on the ground and the like. The best part about alley ways is how every little thing in there is amplified, to your breathing, the sound of the rain and the living pile of paper that moved. I jumped and almost booked it out of there. But the moving was temporary and I drew closer to it, moving the tip of my umbrella to the pile and pushing the papers off. After a minute, the pile moved again and out come a body.

I wouldn't normally admit this, but I fell to my knees crying and pleading with whatever it was begging it not to rob me and rape me and kill me. After several minutes, I realized I was still alive. Opening my eyes I looked at what it was. It was a girl, somewhat young looking one. She had long red hair and pale complexion. She was wearing something interesting, one of my friends is into that crazy ass anime shit. He showed me some of it and I remember noting that the girls wore something called a 'sailor' which is like a catholic school girl outfit. This girl was wearing one of these, teal green green skirt with wide straps that went up and over her shoulders, a white t-shirt and a red bow tie that was still tied.

"What the hell? It's a girl..." I said and reached down, moving some of her damp red hair out of her face. She had a beautiful face, looking about 15 or 16 years old. I went to check her pulse on her neck, but when I pushed my fingers against it, I felt something abnormally oily, pulling back it turned out to be blood. I moved more hair out of the way, her neck had been cut. Pretty badly. I was standing up and getting ready to call the police when suddenly I saw her chest heave and her eyes fly open. Her deep blue orbs stared at me as she mouthed "Help me." This startled the hell out of me and I almost tripped backwards. What in the hell (fuck) was I suppose to do?

There's a naughty little secret that I have, I like to gamble. I was use to it, tossing $5 at a time for a chance to win something big was exhilirating to me. That's what this situation is though, gambling. Either I leave and she dies, or I stay here and help her just to find out she was joking and she kills me. I didn't have a cell phone, so I couldn't call for help. Not knowing what to do I decided to do what my gut said, help this girl.

Dumbly I nod my head and take off my jacket, wrapping around her. I take one of those papers and press it against the wound and tell her to hold it against the wound. She struggled to get hand to her neck but she did it. I walked hurriedly to my apartment, which was not even a block away. Quickly I climb the stairs and get to my apartment, laying her down on the couch. I would be able to help her here more...

The End, of Chapter 1.
Last edited by Eternal Yamcha on Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ice reaper
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby ice reaper » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:25 am

very enthralling. i can't guess who that girl is based on......no, not at all.

i like it, hope you post the rest. i'm an amateur author myself. thank god for spell checker.

"The divine fall silent as the freil plea aloud"

Eternal Yamcha
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Eternal Yamcha » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:38 am

very enthralling. i can't guess who that girl is based on......no, not at all.

Hey, what can I say? Evangelion has made a huge impact on my life and inspired some of my characters. Besides come on... I'm an Asuka fan.

i like it, hope you post the rest. i'm an amateur author myself. thank god for spell checker.

Actually, I will be posting the rest. I JUST finished the last chapter and I have to say well, it works well. Unfortunately, I don't have spell checker available so yeah, I bet there are a bunch things that would need to be fixed.

Speaking of adding more. I will post the 2nd chapter now.

Chapter 2; October.

I decided to leave her at my house as I went to work, made sure she was going to live and then made sure she was comfortable on the couch. I went through my daily routines, but this time, I wasn't so much thinking about how much I loathed being alive and damning everything wrong with my life. I was thinking of her. More importantly, if she was okay or not. Also, I was preparing myself to walk home and have her carve her name into me with a butcher knife and steal everything from my home.

I walked quickly home, just as I did the previous day with the girl in my arms. It wasn't rainy today, rather, sunny... So I was hoping that it was a sign that things were going to be good when I got home. Running up the stairs for a change I got to my door and stopped. I was nervous I'll admit, I mean, I just left some stranger I found in the alley in my house and expected everything to be fine.

After a few minutes of prepping myself to scream and jump off the top floor, I opened the door and was shocked. She wasn't on the couch where I last saw her this morning... And my apartment smelled fresh and clean? Stepping in further into my place I looked around and saw her, she was cleaning my kitchen? Were my eyes deceiving me? Was I unintentionally high? Was I going crazy? Or was this real? She turned and smiled at me, I blinked confused.

Seeing her stand up and walk towards me put me on the defensive, it was a ploy, she was going to kill me now. But she stopped a few feet short, still smiling at me. Goddamn she had a sweet smile, one that could make anyone feel comfortable, one that hopefully expressed outwordly what she was like on the inside. Aww shit, I didn't even know her name and who she was or anything. What was I thinking leaving her here.

"Hi" she said softly and caused me to jump. My head turned to her and she looked up at me slightly confused as to why I jumped.
"Uh... Hi" I respond looking around the apartment. "You uh... You're cleaning?"
"Yes. I decided I should start repaying you for saving me yesterday." I was still confused, but hey, a free house cleaning is always sweet.
"Oh, it... It was no problem" I replied walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch. I looked over my shoulder to make sure that the phone next to the couch was still connected to the wall, just in case I needed to call the police or something.
"...My name is Alena" She said after a few minutes of silence. I look at her and nod a little.
"Samuel" I said to her.

The next hour went by in pretty much silence. I was keeping my eye on her as she cleaned, making sure she wasn't trying anything funny. That's something that I realized then that pissed me off about myself... Here I was, spying on this girl making sure she stole nothing from me, while she was just doing something kind. I can't (fucking) trust anyone for some reason. I began to reflect back to times when I was with my friends and I had to keep an eye on them while they were here. No wonder I never hold parties here.

Turning back she looked at me for a moment. I saw her looking at me and quickly thought of something to break the uneasy silence.

"What in the hell happened to you? Why were you in that alley, bleeding to death?" Yes, ask her that and not let her tell you on her own time. Isn't that what you're suppose to do? Remind people of painful memories? Anyways, she stayed quiet for a while looking away from me. Her eyes started to glimmer as a couple tears rolled down her cheeks. Now what am I suppose to do? Run over to her and comfort her? Or stay here like an asshole. I stayed sitting where I was.

"I-I'm an orphan. A homeless one actually. Occasionally I find shelter here and there for awhile. Sometimes the people who offer me shelter are really nice and do it for free. While others will be mean to me or... Have their way with me."

What the cha? Okay, so she was a homeless orphan that got raped (fucked) occasionally just to call a place 'home' for a day or two. Sorry everyone, home isn't always where the heart is.

"I was staying with someone for a few days, when they decided that they wanted something from me. They mentioned something about wanting to take my virginity and I nodded my head. I didn't understand what they meant then, I was drugged and drunk out of my mind. The next thing I knew... I was being victimized... Again." She went quiet for a moment. "I'm thinking that they found out I wasn't a virgin anymore and were outraged. They tied me up, slit my throat and tossed me into an alley, covering me with papers. I know I was there for a little while atleast..."

Another long silence came over the two of us. What was I suppose to do in this situation? I mean, I was talking to a young rape victim. She had no family though, being an orphan and nowhere to go, being homeless.

"How come you didn't leave here while I was gone?" I asked her, the question just popping in my mind.
"Well. I can tell that you're one of those nice people."
"What would happen if I just felt pity for you and now that I know your situation, I decided to just rape you?"
"...I guess that would just be me paying you back for helping."

Damn her priorities and way of thinking are fucked up. Luckily for her, I am who I am. I don't force sex onto another person, I don't rape people, I don't kill people, I don't treat them like shit unless they treated me like shit.

After a minute I stood up and stretched, walking towards my room. She decided to chime in before I went into my room...

"I'm cooking dinner tonight. What do you want?"

Girls, it's true with many men, the way to their hearts is through their stomachs. I'm one of those guys. Sure she wasn't trying to get me to fall in love with her, but that's a nice first step... Just to let you all know.

"I'll take anything, I have some steaks in the freezer. Just tell me when you're done cooking, alright? I need to relax."

Later that night, she knocked on my door and told me dinner was ready. So I get out of my bed and head towards the kitchen. It was a nice sight, she went really out of her way for just dinner. She had found my old candles and lit them, setting them on the table. She brought out actually chinaware, not overly expensive but I usually ate on paper plates or from cartons. A huge dinner was waiting me, not just steak, but baked potatoes, salad, rolls and plenty of drinks. She had to have made it all from scratch too. She was impressive.

"Holy hell Alena, you made all of this for me?" I asked, amazed still.
"Uh-huh!" Alena smiled at me and sat down on the opposite side of the table. I decided to take my place and began to eat.

During dinner I learned some more about her. She was 17 years old and REALLY emphasized that she was turning 18 in November. I guess she's so use to having sex (getting fucked) that she can't live without it... In her head that is. Found out that she did live with her parents for a while, until she was 5 or so. Her parents died and she went to live with her grandmother who died a few months later. She was placed into foster care by the government and that's where she was taken in the middle of the night and used as a slave or something for awhile. She escaped when she was 12 and has been out on her own ever since. I also learned that she was into some things too, she loved flowers, absolutely adored them. Of course, the rose being her favorite. She liked to listen to music, new age stuff really, but enjoyed classical music as well.

That night, I put her to bed in the couch and wished her a goodnight. She fell asleep quickly and I just went to my room, laying down in bed and falling asleep awhile later as well...

Things stayed the same for awhile. Eventually, I began to enjoy coming home and spending time with her. I'd take her out to movies, dinner at fancy resturaunts, shopping... Which, apperently, was a foreign experiance for her. She was truely unique, people whose company I enjoyed were rare indeed.

September came and went quickly, getting lost in the shadows of the past and October was flying by quickly as well. My favorite part about October was Halloween. Usually, Marsiles would hold a party or something where I would have a great reason to get completely shit faced. The invitation came to me a week before the party. I was excited of course, his parties were usually the best he could make them and were always great to be at. Alena seemed to be excited too, this was going to be the first holiday that she was going to celebrate in a long, long time.

Halloween came faster than I thought it was going to and before I knew it, I was coming home from an early shift at work. Halloween fell on a Friday this year, always a great thing, it gave me a weekend to recouperate and detoxicate myself before work. I remember arriving home to find Alena sitting down at the table eating dinner, weird, she never normally starts without me.

"What's wrong dear?" I asked. Dear? Holy crap, we were quickly becoming an item!
"N-nothing" Alena responded, her voice full of sadness. This, of course, set off my radar.
"Something's wrong Alena. Please tell me."
"...I want you to be here with me, handing out candy to all the kids tonight. But I want you to do what you want. I want you to have fun, you deserve it."
"Alena" I sighed looking at her "If you want me to stay, just ask..."
"...You can go, alright? Like I said, you deserve it. Working so hard, taking care of me. I mean, it's selfish for me to not want you to enjoy yourself on my account. Please, go okay?" After that, dinner was eaten in silence again.

Nightfall came and I was ready to go to my party. Alena had decided to dress up as a witch, something that seems to fit well with women and long hair. She was excited, had horror movies on in the background and the plastic pumpkin with candy in it by the door. She sat next to the pumpkin and I looked at her. I smiled at her and leaned down, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek as I opened the front door.

"Have fun tonight!" She said to me smiling brightly.
"You too..." And with that, I was out of the door.

I wonder, thinking back on it now, what went through her mind when she hurried to get some candy ready for the first little kid when the doorbell rang for the first time, just to open it and find me standing there. Whatever, I know what she was thinking. After all, she hugged me and began crying. We spent our first holiday together and she was unmeasurably happy... God, I love her...

The End, of Chapter 2.

ice reaper
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby ice reaper » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:10 am

very nice. i don't usually read this sort of thing, but those horizons are broadening.....

can't wait for the rest.

Eternal Yamcha
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Eternal Yamcha » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:38 am

Well, I'll tell y'all a little secret about this story... I wrote it all on two different days, between 4am and 9am both times I wrote. So, that's my excuse for several of the problems and what not. I'll maybe edit it and clean it up some day. But I doubt that >.<

Anywho, I am going to be posting Chapter 3 now. I finished the story last night so I will be posting it all in the next day or two. Enjoy.

Chapter 3; November

Another plus to Halloween is, if October was a shitty month to you, then you wake up the next day and the month is over, it's November. I was secretly anticipating November. Not only was Thanksgiving, second best holiday of the year, coming... But Alena told me her birthday was on the 11th of that month. So yeah, I was planning her birthday on the first.

Unfortunately, I couldn't hold a huge bash for her, she willingly stayed at our place a lot and never went outside much unless I was there with her. So the only people going that were going to be there were me and Alena. That was going to prove to be quite the new venture for me, since I hadn't been to a party with less than 12 people for nearly 8 years.

Due to the small number of people that were going to be there, I made sure it was only going to be a quiet evening. Something romantic too. Sure she was turning 18, sure she was going to be legal age, sure I really wanted to have sex with (fuck) her. But I didn't plan on it that night, I just wanted her to enjoy a nice birthday for the first time in years.

The night of the 11th arrived with much pomp and circumstance. She had gone out with me in one of our shopping trips and picked up a suit for me to wear... Yay... And a nice black dress for herself. Seeing her in the dress, though, was... Well... I dropped my jaw and had to anchor it back into place. She was naturally beautiful, but this dress seemed to amplify her radiance. She wore a pair of hanging earrings I bought her earlier, a golden bracelet around her wrist as well. Her lips were painted a crimson red. Her hair was perfect too, falling down to her mid back, some resting on her shoulders.

Her eyes lit up seeing me in my suit, I hated wearing suits to let you know. But, it was her birthday. I don't understand the obsession women have with wanting to see their men in suits. Is it because it's so rare that we wear them? Is it because we look good in them? Is wearing wasted money a good thing? Whatever, I really don't think I'll understand women.

Any how, we left the apartment and went to a nice Itallian resturaunt in the downtown area. I don't really remember what we ordered, but it must've been good, since we went back several more times. We chatted and I gave her the gifts I bought her. A diamond necklace that ended my dreams of buying a car that year and some roses. I played a little trick with the roses though, I placed a fake one into them. I smiled softly and said...

"I'll love you until the last one dies."

Guys, this is a classy move. I mean, at first it makes you seem like a complete and utter asshole, girl thinking that you'll be tossing her aside in about 3 weeks. But that's a good thing, when that last rose keeps on living, she'll be pleasently surprised. Trust me on this one.

After dinner we walked around the town. It was a cold night, but it was dry, which is what really mattered. I offered her my coat and gave it to her. She wrapped her arms around it and held it close to her body. She looked abnormally cute like that, so I wrapped one of my arms around her waist and walked with her, chatting.

Things got spicey fast that night though when we were at home. I walked in and sat down on the couch, ready to relax, when she suddenly jumped into my lap, straddling my lap and pushed her lips against mine, quite roughly might I add. I guess she'd been really revved up and ready for this... But I wasn't. She began running her hand up and down my leg and moved my hand with her other one to her chest... It was about then that I had to put an end to this. I fought back all the natural instincts and broke the kiss looking at her.

"Alena" I said, sighing softly. What in the hell (fuck) was happening to me? A couple months ago I would have been completely digging this. A hot chick, ready for sex... Me alone with her. God! The possibilities would have been endless! But she was different... I didn't want to just simple have sex with her, I just wanted to lay in bed and sleep with her, holding her.
"You... Don't want to?" She asked, somewhat hurt. I know I've said this a lot, but damn is she good. She read me perfectly.
"I do, some day, but I don't want to do it now. I want to just lay and hold you, okay? Please?"

She was reluctant but she cooled herself off and we both went to my room, undressing and sleeping in my bed together, me holding her. She was so soft, so warm... I kissed her goodnight and finally said it "I love you."

How ironic was it that the next morning we had sex... And it was me who started it.

After her birthday came and went, Thanksgiving was on its way. This was the time I would finally introduce her to my family. My parents lived far away, so I didn't visit them until Thanksgiving or Christmas. They knew that I was seeing a girl in the city and she lived with me. That's the awesome thing, my parents were pretty relaxed about things like that. Atleast, they weren't going to get in my face about it.

We were going to take a bus to my parents' house. So we were quickly getting ready to head down to the bus station. She was dressed up for the occasion, as was I, my parents were probably going to be surprised when they saw me in yet another suit that she got me. We grabbed some things, cameras mainly and money and went down to the bus station. Once there, we bought our tickets and boarded the bus, we got there just in the knick of time, the bus was going to be leaving in a couple minutes.

The route to my parents' house is always pleasent, they live in another semi-big city, but between my house and their's is nothing but trees and farmland. I sat on the inside seat and she sat on the window one, her face basically pushed up against the glass as she took in all the countryside. It must have been years since she last saw country like this. She was really excited.

The bus ride came to an end at the bus station in the town that my parents lived in. We exited and were surprised as myparents were there waiting for us. My mother's eyes lit up seeing me, I'm guessing it's the suit. She ran up to me and hugged me, I hugged her back looking at my father as he held in a laugh. Once my mother was done hugging me my father came over to me and we shook each others hands. We never really hugged but it didn't bother me all that much, we spent time together and that's what counts.

"So, where's your little fluzie?" My father asked looking around for Alena. I shrugged and pointed back at the bus the instant she came off. Well, I didn't see her get off the bus but watching my father's expression change to "Well hello" kind of gave me the impression. He jokingly jabbed his elbow into me as my parents went over to Alena. I turned around smiling watching her smile and get a hug from both of my parents. Things were starting off good.

The car ride back to my parent's house was full of fun and flare. Okay, not really. They just asked her some information about herself, of course, starting off with the dreaded past. Alena, though, answered the questions without tearing up or anything at all. Strong girl, that's good.

When we reached their house I noticed that my brother, Thyll, was there. Though Thyll was younger than me, he actually already had a wife and had two kids, twins. I never gave much thought about having kids, though I do shudder every once in awhile when I think about the slim chance that I am already a father. I have slept with my share of women that I had no idea who they were. Whatever, I was happy with who I was, despite all the downsides, and even happier with the girl I had. I smiled looking at Alena, she smiled back at me with her deep blue orbs and I leaned forward, kissing her gently on the lips... Just to be startled enough to move my head away by my father pounding on the ceiling of the car.

"Hey! Don't make me go back there and split you two apart!" He hollered. Mother was laughing as was Alena. I just rolled my eyes and he parked the car, all of us getting out and going into the home.

We'd arrived at their house late in the day. Mother was already cooking for the huge feast the next day and asked if Alena would come in and help her the instant we walked in. My father and I were heading to the living room when I ran into Thyll. I smiled, he smiled, we gave each other a manly hug and that was our welcome.

"So, I hear that you've got some new girl in the city. One you're actually committed too right?" Thyll asked looking around for her. Just then Thyll's wife, Alpius, came up behind him. Now, I hate to admit it, but when I first found out that Thyll was dating Alpius, one of the hottest girls in High School, I was awe struck. Alpius was a thin girl, slightly on the short side. She had medium length deep violet hair, piercing emerald green eyes and... Ahem... A body to die for, needless to say.
"Why are you so curious?" Alpius asked Thyll as she patted him on the back. He turned rubbing the back of his head laughing
"No reason. It's just interesting that my brother is actually committing to a woman."
"Are wedding bells in the near future?" My father joked. I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room sitting down to watch TV.

The rest of the evening went on, more marriage jokes were cracked. My father kept getting kicked out of the kitchen and eventually, was publicly banned from entering it for the rest of the evening when he downed about half the stuffing my mother prepared. My niece and nephew kept trying to get my attention and eventually, I told them we'd play hide and seek... Saying I'd search for them. They hid, I just stared where I was watching TV.

The night came to a close. Thyll, Alpius and the kids got the spare guest room so Alena and I were stuck out in the living room on the couch, together. Unfortunately, it wasn't a fold out one so we were quite cramped. My parents warned us about not having sex and threatened to send us home if we did. But we weren't going to do that... Having sex in my parents house just seemed wrong to me. Her and I finally get to sleep after a couple hours of tossing and turning, hitting each other on accident a few times.

The best part about Thanksgiving is this... You do most of the cooking the night before, so when you wake up, you don't have to sit through the bullshit and can immediately just start eating without having to wait. That's basically what we did. I woke up to find that Alena was in the kitchen already, helping mother and Alpius with the finishing touches. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. By the time I got out, dinner was already on the table.

What a grand meal it was, huge turkey, two giant bowls of mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, ham, salad, some weird ass yam stuff and more. I sat down next to Alena at one of the sides of the large table. Just before Thanksgiving dinner, we have a little tradition. Everyone stands up and announces something that they're thankful for. So, I sat back and listened to all the things my family was thankful for and smiled knowing what I was going to say. I was curious, though, about what Alena was going to say. My turn came quickly. I stood up and cleared my throat.

"I am thankful for finally meeting a girl that I love." And that was it, I sat back down and watched as Alena stood up.
"I am thankful for having a second chance at life. A new starting, new chances to enjoy the things that I have missed. I am thankful for meeting a man who I love and will take care of me... As I him." She smiled down at me, her eyes slightly teary and we kissed. She sat back down and dinner officially began.

As I ate my meal, my mind kept wandering, generally about Alena. I imagined what was going through her head as she ate and drank and laughed. This was one of the first times she's ever been in a presence of a warm and loving home. I had a feeling she may have been jealous but now that I think about it, she must've been truely happy. The tears running down her cheeks must've proved me correct.

The End, of Chapter 3.

ice reaper
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby ice reaper » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:07 am

*applaudes* very nice indeed!

can't wait for the.......climax

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:43 pm

Whoa...
Not bad actually.
But the part where Alena and Samuel had sex the next morning of that one day was kinda abrupt.
Since parts of that chapter never really gave descriptions of how the relationship was going between the 2.
But still, nice.
Keep up the good work.

Eternal Yamcha
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Eternal Yamcha » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:44 pm

superdoughboy4 - My excuse for some of the undescriptiveness in this story is it's Samuel recounting it... I'm the writer yes, but it's Samuel who is recoutning his story to the reader. Because of this, I try to have as little influence as I could over how he went about it.

In fact, take a look at the third chapter... The time that they go to his parent's house. Take note that he describes what Alpius, Thyll's wife looks like... But not Thyll. Why? Because Samuel thinks Alpius is very attractive. I forgot to mention that he had the hots for her in High School though >.>

I think I'll just post Chapter 4 now, leave out the Epilogue until later... So yeah... Here's the exciting conclusion... December.

Chapter 4; December

The first day of December we were greeted with the first snow of the season. I didn't get the day off though, which was total bullshit to me, but I had to suck it up. Though walking to a job you really don't like through snow up to your toes is always fun, I remember yelling at a dog that barked at me. I wasn't really in a good mood, even when I returned home later that evening my mood definately didn't lighten up.

I opened the door and trounced in, kicking the snow off of my shoes and taking them and my snow covered jacket off at the door. I walked in further and looked around for her. She wasn't in the kitchen. I began scouring through the house, calling out her name and looking in any place that she may be. After about fifteen minutes I stood dumbfounded in the middle of the living room. I walk towards the front door and open it, about ready to call out for her, when I was greeted by a huge (fucking) snowball.

The snowball hit me in the face and I yelled in both surprise and in pain, those bastards hurt! I wipe the snow away from me and see Alena's cute face smiling at me, her eyes closed.

"Hi!" She says happily to me.
"What in the hell are you doing?!" I asked. Wait, I knew what she was doing.

I stood there awaiting an answer and instead, felt another snowball hit me in the face. I blinked and wiped away the snow again and just stared at her giggling. Of course in cruel retaliation I make my own snowball and hurl it at her while she wasn't paying attention, in one of her laughing fits... Ending it abruptly.

She just stood there staring at me stupidly, as if to say "You threw a snow ball at me? How dare you!" The whole while I was smirking hodling in a little laugh. I clear my throat and cross my arms.

"Revenge's a bitch, aint it honey?" I said to her. I guess I shouldn't have been so cocky since after I said that she pulled me onto our open air balcony and grabbed a bunch of snow, dropping it on my head. I in retaliation scooped up some snow and nailed her with it point blank causing her to let me go.

So we were having a close quarters snowball fight. After about an hour fighting in the bitter cold, our clothes getting completely damp and me bitching about how she was wearing layers and I was just wearing work clothes, we ended it and went inside. She took off her red sweater, thermal pants and boots and laid them by the door. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"You get into some dry clothes and I'll make us some hot cocoa. Okay?" She suggested. I nodded my head and removed my damp shirt leaving it where everything else was and walked into my room coming out a couple minutes later wearing some shorts and a t-shirt draping the wet pants over my stuff at the door. I sat down on the couch and relaxed and Alena came in soon enough with the hot cocoa. She handed mine to me and I smiled, marshmallows. She can read me like a book.

We sat quietly for a while, sipping at the warm liquid, my eyes half open due to the comfort of being in my warm home next to my love. I was jolted out of my semi-sleep like state when she suddenly talked.

"I love the snow." She commented after taking a sip.
"You do?" I asked but she didn't seem to be paying attention, lost in her own thoughts.
"I hope it snows Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I want to wake up to a white Christmas."

I just sat back smiling as she suddenly began humming the notes to "White Christmas." I didn't know it then, but she really enjoyed Christmas music. She decided to keep that as a secret for some weird reason for quite some time.

I decided that we'd spend Christmas at my house since I went to Thanksgiving at my parent's house. So, of course, that means Alena and I went out shopping for a Christmas tree. We went to a place that set up shop in a vacant lot somewhat near my home. The entire time Alena seemed to be like a kid in a candy store, going from tree to tree dragging me physically along with her. She would spend a few seconds checking out a tree then dismiss it. We were probably there for an hour before she finally decided on the tree she wanted. A nice small spruce tree, or something like it.

Here's another sad part about not having a vehicle, you need to fork out money to get it delivered to your house the next day, or take it yourself. Obviously I am not going to hitch a small tree to my back and trek back home. So I had to shell out additional money for it to be delivered. Luckily for me, I already had decorations stored in a closet at home so I didn't have to worry about going out and having to buy decorations myself.

We started on our way home right afterwards. Her and I were chatting and trying to pry out of each other what gifts we bought when suddenly we walked right into a tall man. He didn't tell us to step out of the way or anything, instead, he just shoved inbetween us. Alena was somewhat upsetted about the man's rudeness. Her and I both turned and looked at the man as he turned and looked back at us. His stare was (fucking) disgusting. His eyes seemed to immediately zero in on Alena's as he scoped her up and down then turned back around, going on his way. I kept watching him for a few seconds, but turned and looked at Alena.

"What a complete jack ass" I said. Alena nodded in agreement and we resumed our conversation where it was before the rude man interrupted us.

Christmas Eve comes fast, but the day seems to be the longest day of the year, despite the fact it is basically the opposite. We'd decorated the tree and placed the angel on the top. I'd given her some money to buy me a couple gifts and I'd bought her a few. I'll say it, advertising sell. I'd bought her some more jewelry since she really seemed to like it and well, I purchased a nice pair of diamond earrings for her. Also, I bought her a Christmas CD that had many of the 'hits,' I guess you could say, on it... Including "White Christmast."

During the whole day she was nearly bursting at the seams in excitement. She'd kicked me out of my... I mean... Our room, several times that day as she was wrapping my gifts. So, needless to say, I was excited to see what she got me as well. She came out towards evening time and I took over wrapping the gifts I bought her, coming out not too much later because I really just wanted to spend the day with he.

When night time came her and I were both on the couch relaxing. We both stretched out on it and she rested against me, my chin on her head. One tradition my family had at Christmas was to give each other one "small" gift. So, we both got up and went to the tree, reaching underneath it and pulling out a present of our chosing. I chose the Christmas CD thinking it would really help set the tone for the next day. I was somewhat amused when I found that she had pulled out something that looked awfully familiar to a CD. I gave her her's, she gave me mine. I was happy to see that it was a CD from a band that I really liked. I'm assuming she loved her gift as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

Bed time came finally. Her and I dressed in our sleeping attire and just as I was getting ready to lay down, she came up to me with the CD looking at me. The look she gave was just too damn cute, as she held up the CD to me. She looked like a little girl who wanted to have her favorite bed time book read to her.

"Can we put the CD in for tonight? Please?" She said flashing me her puppy dog eyes. I couldn't say no to that, I admit, I melt whenever she does that. I just smiled and kissed her forehead, motioning for her to lay down as I put the CD in and put it on play and repeat, so we could listen to it when we slept and when we woke up, still had it playing to enhance the mood. She quickly laid down and closed her eyes and I laid next to her. She scooted closer and hugged me.

"Good night" She said, kissing the back of my neck.
"Good night" I replied smiling. "See you in the morning."
"Mmm... I can't wait" She said and we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to find her out of the bed. I chuckled to myself as I got out of bed myself and looked out the window. Her wish had been granted, it was snowing. She was going to get her white Christmas. A smile grew across my face as I reflected on the day she told me that she wanted a white Christmas, shivering a bit remember how the snow got into places it shouldn't have. I walked out of the room and out into the living room and saw her by the tree, on her knees holding a small tube like present. I laughed some shaking my head as I walked towards her.

"Couldn't wait for me, could you dear?" I asked chuckling again as I put my hand on her shoulder. I smiled as she looked up at me and... Nothing.

My eyes widened as I looked down at her, her neck fully exposed to me with a long and deep cut in it, her throat had been sliced again... I started trembling as I fell to my knees shaking her, my eyes filling up with tears as I shook her screaming out her name.

"Alena! ALENA!!! ALENA!!! This is a sick joke, isn't it!?!? Tell me you're fucking joking!!! ALENA!!!" Tears rolled out of my eyes as I just held her close to me. "You were so close Alena... So close. Your Christmas was here!!!" I slowly let go of her and stared at her, my vision blurred by my tears. I leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips, hoping to feel her respond... But she didn't.

I hugged her one last time just as "White Christmas" began playing on the stereo. "I didn't even get to say 'I Love You' one more time... I love you Alena.........."

The End, of Chapter 4.

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:53 pm

Hmm...
I knew something like this was gonna happen.
I thought there was something really wrong with that man.
That sucks.
Good story though.

ice reaper
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby ice reaper » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:00 am

; _ ;

awwww. brought a tear to my eye.

nice ending, or as nice an ending that has throats slit can be.

great story. well done.

Eternal Yamcha
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Eternal Yamcha » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:23 pm

Thanks for the comments and feedback. I am going to be posting the Epilogue now. If you have any questions (somethings probably make little sense in the story) please feel free to ask.

Epilogue; January

I remember standing by her side one last time, it was January 1st, the irony... The new year began when the world was at it's end... It was her funeral. I'd only invited my family and Marsiles. I spent the entire time in the front row shaking, I couldn't stop. All I was doing was shaking. Even when they asked me to stand up and say a few words, I just sat quietly, shaking. It was an open casket and at the end, everyone that came brought two roses... One they gave to me as they passed by me, telling me how sorry they were for me loss. The other one, to give to her. I myself brought a rose... But not any normal one...

A couple days after she had died I finally opened the present she was holding onto. It was addressed to me. Upon opening it I just stared at it, it was a fake rose... The one I gave her for her birthday. She had a piece of paper in the tub with the fake rose and I opened the tub, taking the letter and reading it...

"I will love you until this rose dies. You have taken me out of a world that I feared and into a world I only imagined. I had forgotten what it was like to love... You reminded me of it... And then some. You taught me what it is like to enjoy being alive, anticipating waking up next to the person you loved. I will love you forever and always, no matter the distances that seperate us.

- With sincere love, Alena."

Recounting that letter in my head I gripped the rose tighter and once again, I was brought to tears. After everyone else gave her their roses they all awaited me to give her mine. I walked over and looked down at her, her face, more pale than it was the night I found her. A bandage around her neck. Everyone says that the dead look so peaceful... That's (fucking) bullshit. She didn't look peaceful at all. Sure, her eyes were closed and it appeared as if she were sleeping... But I know in my heart that she'd much rather be here celebrating New Years Day with me.

I took one of her hands, kissed it and placed the rose in it, kissing it again and placed it back into position. I stared at her, running my hand idly through her hair and leaned down, kissing her on the lips one last time, my tears dropping onto her pale skin.

"Alena, I will love you until the last rose dies. And when it does, my love will only grow stronger for you. I... I... I love you... And I'll miss you so much. You wrote how I taught you to love... But you taught me to love as well. Good-bye my sweet love." ...If there were ever a time that the dead could smile, that was the time for her. I stood back up and turned to face my family... Watching as the groundsmen of the cemetery closed her casket and lowered her into the ground.

Later that year the police tracked down the killer. The killer broke in through the front door... Turned out that Alena had heard the commotion and went out into the living room... That's when he killed her. The police assumed that that was the killer's mission, to kill her specifically... Since he didn't come and kill me and nothing was stolen.

I remember sitting in court waiting to see the sick fucker that killed her... I almost choked to death when I saw him. It was that rude man who bumped into us at Christmas. I started shaking again and my vision turned red... I wanted to tear the fucker limb from limb, rip his goddamn skin off and leave the pieces for his family to see at Christmas time. No... I wanted revenge. I wanted to find someone that he loved as much as I loved Alena and have him witness me slaughter them. I wanted to rip his life apart as he did mine.

The bastard admitted to the murder and told them that after running into us on the street, he followed us to our home and took note of where we lived, wanting to strike a week later... Christmas Eve. He was sentenced for 25 years in prison. There's no justice in the world. He deserved worse... No, not death, death is too good for him.

And here I am now. It's been 8 years since then. In that time I managed to move on with my life. I got a new job and found another girl to be my wife. I have two children myself. One is named Rathil... My wife's grandfather's name was Rathil. The other, the girl, I named Alena. It was sort of a homage. My wife completely understands my feelings for Alena and even is willing to visit Alena's grave three times a year with me. Once on November 11th, Alena's Birthday. Once on December 25th, Christmas Day... And once on January 1st, the date of the funeral.

There you go. Within the course of a few months, my life went from bottom of the barrel, to the top of the highest mountain, just to fall and eventually, level out. I have to say, though, that chance meetings with strangers can change your life though. Even to this day, I'll pass by the alley I found Alena in and a tear comes to my eyes. I know, I know... Enough with this romantic bullshit right? Fine, I think I've bored you enough. But I just want to make a few things clear...

Spend time with the ones you love. Life sucks when they're gone.
Once in a while, think about a stranger you meet on the street.
Try to make new friends, the old ones are still great but new friends can teach you thinks about yourself you didn't know.
I still stand by my statement that women in long hair are hot in witch costumes.
Snow is still hella (fucking) cold.
Christmas Eve IS the longest day of the year.

And finally... I still don't understand why women like seeing their men in suits. I doubt I'll ever understand women...

The End.

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:21 pm

That end part seems like what I told Xeon in her topic, "Breaking Up".

ice reaper
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby ice reaper » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:20 am

a nice little finisher.

only problem with the story is the spelling and grammer-- you really need some good word processer software.

Eternal Yamcha
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Eternal Yamcha » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:28 pm

Yes, me without Microsoft Word has been tough... Especially since that's probably my favorite Microsoft program >.<

I have an explanation... I was tired. I mean, my grammar isn't the best, it's fair, but not the best. I also tend to be a better speller than that but meh, things happen.

But I wont deny, having a word processing program would have made it a lot easier to read. I am reading this for a club at my old High School tonight, I posted the story here and at another website expecting some feedback... But only 3 people, altogether, at both forums responded >.< So I am really hoping it's ready to be read.

ice reaper
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby ice reaper » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:00 am

well, my grammar's good, but my spelling leaves much more room for improvement.

have you got a name for the story yet? if you don't mind my butting in i'd reccomend
"White Christmas". take it if you will, but it's your story; don't let me tread on any toes.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:23 am

I'm to lazy, can some1 please give me a 1 sentance summerized version of all that?
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

ice reaper
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby ice reaper » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:58 am

she dies

Eternal Yamcha
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Eternal Yamcha » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:31 am

I'm to lazy, can some1 please give me a 1 sentance summerized version of all that?

I laughed when I read that. But in all honesty...

Read the story.

It's not that long, read it chapter by chapter over a period of days...

have you got a name for the story yet? if you don't mind my butting in i'd reccomend "White Christmas". take it if you will, but it's your story; don't let me tread on any toes.

No I still don't. I would have used "White Christmas" (as you suggested) but it would go against my random naming scheme. I wrote a poem once that I couldn't name, so I named it "The 15 of Randomness." I am going to want to keep that scheme, somewhat, when naming this story. Something that people would read the title and think the tone is different than what it really is...

Unfortunately I have NO idea what to name this.

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:29 am

Uh, how about, uh...
Hmm...
Red Lives?

Eternal Yamcha
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Eternal Yamcha » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:13 am

Here are a few ideas I came up with for a title with this story. Took my long enough >.< Allow me to explain why I thought of these titles.

"Countdown to Christmas": Notice that the story is written in a countdown form, each chapter represents a different month, starting with September and ending in December (technically), also note that Christmas was the day that she died.

"The Life and Times of Alena": I was thinking of "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" when I thought of this title. It would definately be a random title... But it's not the best one, because it isn't all about her, nor is it told through her perspective.

"Death Before Life": This was based off of Samuel's quote...
the irony... The new year began when the world was at it's end...

You could look at December, being the ending of an older year, is death... While January, the beginning of a new one, is the beginning of life. I think it is a good one personally.

"Holidays of Bliss": One of the big parts of the story is that it's about the holidays. Alena finally enjoyed got the chance to enjoy the holidays again, which she hadn't since she was a little girl. Well, all the holidays except Christmas.

Tell me which one ya'll think should be the title of this story... And I will take more ideas.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”