Share your Dreams (Part 2)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:16 am

Kaysow wrote:Dreams are usually dumb as a rule. Just this morning, a pal tried to call and wake me up while I somehow dreamt, not fully asleep, that if I answered I wouldn't get a pony.

I've had dreams like that. The doorbell was ringing and I wasn't fully awake and I was afraid to answer the door because I thought Lt. Worf from Star Trek was at our door, and he's a Klingon and they smell bad.
I heart Encyclopedia Dramatica!
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Kyle
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Kyle » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:45 pm

Heres a few of mine.I had one where there was a ferris wheel in gas station parking lot and i was riding on it with batman on my right and robin on the left.The dumb part?they were the 60s versions.More scary than dumb mayby.

Another was i was in a parking garage and was being chased by thousands of oldschool frankensteins.

There was one where i was walking through a fairy tail style forest with the 300 foot tall trees and crap.And a hot indian chick shot me with an arrow.

The weirdest i can remember was i was in the jet set radio future roller coaster level.I was at the ticket booth banging a purple blob with anime charactors wathing in horror.......im sorry.
"It's good to have team mates...it gives them other people to shoot at."-Unknown.

"Who dare's,wins"-SAS motto

Kaysow
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaysow » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:05 am

This night; I hijacked One Piece, and nerds were upset when I fucked up the canon.

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Space Penis » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:17 pm

I had a weird one, once. I was in the cargo-bay of a Hercules carrieer plane thing, you know the really big ones? Yeah. I was smoking a pipe made out of an orange and leaning against a wall, while right next to the big door at the tail-end were Roy Campbell from Metal Gear and Snake Plissken (From the Escape From... films)

Just as the door lowers and touches the ground, Campbell shouts "SNAAAAAAAKE!" as he often does, and Snake immediately punches him the face, knocking him over, and then proceeds to beat him into a bloody pulp with a steel pipe.

Really, I don't know what that was about.
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:15 pm

Last night I had a nightmare. When I went to bed, I was thinking about this new rumour spreading around here. You know, that GAINAX is making three plus one movie about NGE. Sheesh. I dreamed that GAINAX's three movies will be remakes of the more perverted scenes; but the worst part of the nightmare was that the word "hentai" played judgement day in my head. Guess if I could go back to sleep... :( :cry:
Now I see that I'm still very attatched to NGE. Oh, Hell...
:twisted: !!!HELL IS FUN!!! :twisted:

Mundane
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Weirdest Yet Saddest Dream

•      
  •      

Postby Mundane » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 am

Mine was probably last night.

It started off with me getting dropped off a train next to a mall parking lot. I ran around to the mall (about a mile off in real perspective, but since it was a dream I was there in t-minus 10) and made it in. At first I was looking for a friend code-named Towner, then some English schoolteacher rounded me and some other kids up. We went to a tiny English Library, went into a secluded room full of books and just started (what I suppose was) robbing the place, I started grabbing dictionaries and such and books that looked expensive. This happened twice, then a fat cop with that weird big hat was running trying to catch me. I don't know how but Rei started running with me. We made it to an elevator, but the cop was close behind.

The cop got into an elevator just below us, and I tried snapping the wire (it was kind of like a tiny chain, we were in those old fashioned cage elevators) to no avail. We ran out of the elevator and made it about twenty feet before the cop nabbed me. Then suddenly a gunshot rang out and the cops hands were bloody. My friend Towner smiled at me and nodded, and I backed up a few, to where Towner had tossed me a pistol. I aimed at the cop, but couldn't do it, not because I didn't want to, but I just couldn't do it. It then goes to a backshot of Rei removing the top part of her shirt (it's still PG from here) and it zooms to a headshot of Rei with her eyes wide-open, and she says "Do it.", so shakily I aim the pistol at her eye, and I shot. From it, she didn't die, but she cried tears of blood (what surprisingly looked like LCL) into a tiny indent that formed sort of an eye outline (minus the iris, pupil and such).

It got weirder, but I can't quite remember it now.
"Evangelion's some heavy shit. I've heard people get into serious philosophical debates on the internet. Then they jack off." -C4

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:37 pm

I think we already have a weird dreams thread.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:18 pm

That one's Dumbest Dream you've ever had; which is rather different.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:12 pm

I don't think this dream is weird enough to be called the weirdest. Or even sad, really.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Mundane
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Mundane » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:25 pm

What I mean is your weirdest dream. By no means is this my weirdest, just a combo.
"Evangelion's some heavy shit. I've heard people get into serious philosophical debates on the internet. Then they jack off." -C4

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:18 am

I had a weird sad dream tonight, dont remember exactly what it was about. But there was this talking frog who thought he needed to sacrifice himself so someone (forget who) would be able to live so he threw himself onto a hot frying pan.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Auska
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Auska » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:40 am

my weridest dream i had last night and it was about these bears who could talk and evey time they died or wanted to commit succide they skined them sleves and and made fur blankets for us. Then one day there was a shortage of bears and the bears started yelling "Kill the Humans!!! Lets make fur blankets out of them!!!" And then it liked stop and the Fantice Four was there and so was Naruto and the started doing nijia things. Then i was with my best friend megan and we were at our spanish teachers house and she told us she had 2 new brothers but she couldn't see them because she had restraining orders against them and then she took us to school. But it wasn't the middle school it was the high school and then the principal said if evrybody reamins clam then nobody wil get hurt. so our teacher takes outside and i hide my mp3 playes in Zach's lunch box and the evil lady from FullMetal Alchemist the movie Echart (can't spell) came up the stairs and shot my tecaher and then our other teacher saved us then she made us do science homwork and she like a typing teacher!! It was scary.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:53 am

Me and my cousin, gettin git on.....

[delaits left out]

:shock:
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:36 am

Titus wrote:Me and my cousin, gettin git on.....

[delaits left out]

:shock:

OK wtf :?
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Space Penis » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:24 pm

I had a weird one that needs a bit of context.

Okay. The night before me and some flatmates had sort of almost-marathon of Firefly. That is to say we watch Serenity followed by Out of Gas, Objects in Space and War Stories.

Okay. So. In the dream, I was a passenger on Serenity, and River seduced me via tap-dancing. The next day Jayne was constantly saying things along the lines of "Dammit man, why are you sleeping with the crazy-woman? That's just a plain bad idea!" and Kaylee was glaring at me. All the time.

And! SIMON KEPT HIGH-FIVING ME. WHAT THE HELL.
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

MisatoCrush
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby MisatoCrush » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:40 am

Last night I dreamed that Neil Diamond sucker punched my best friend, and I didn't have my friend's back. I chickened out. I thought about rushing Neil, hesitated, then slunked backwards into the crowd. I'm a coward.
I watched the Neon Genesis Evangelion TV show and films for the 1st time in January 2014. Heartbreakingly sad but so beautiful too. I'm here to discuss theories about what happened in the show.

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Shinoyami65 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Let's see, there's the dream where I was a mad scientist making armored Xenomorphs for Aperture Science, which then proceeded to escape and horrifically maul everyone. There's also the dream in which I was a character in a twisted version of Fate/Stay Night (see the Tell Me Your Dreams thread for more details). Then there was the dream where I grew steadily more irrational until I decided to commit suicide by holding my breath and ended up in this white space.
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:19 pm

I can't remember, but I'm willing to be that I've had at least one dream where I was Julia Child's massive, vasoline-slathered vibrator that my conscious mind immediately repressed upon waking uuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOHHH GOD

Princess Asuka
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Princess Asuka » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:22 pm

Something about a Michael Jackson clown.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:25 pm

I dreamed I went to work once.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”