Share your Dreams (Part 2)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Princess Asuka
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Princess Asuka » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:47 pm

My sister wants to take a dance class, I ask her if it's ballet or tap or hip hop, etc. Then I find out she signed up for a stripping class. :facepalm: And she's not that cute at all.

She's been acting very perverted lately, must explain the dumb dream last night. -o-;

delispin25
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby delispin25 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:52 pm

Dumbest dream I ever had, hmmm. Probably the one where I meet the perfect woman. She had short block hair, kind of bobbed, and tan skin. We were standing on top of the CN Tower, talking about who knows what, I don't remember, it was a dream, could have been about anything. It was nice, then I woke up and got all sad. Fuck you brain.

View Original PostPrincess Asuka wrote:And she's not that cute at all.

To you maybe.
"At least I get laid." - TDSA
"I LITERALLY CANT STOP BEATING WOMEN" - CJD

heavytread
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby heavytread » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:30 pm

I had one that my ex-girlfriend came to my house and started stripping then look at me and said "wanna try?" Then I just randomly get dropped just a few miles from the coast of Japan and start fighting Tactic Ronin (Jager from pacific rim expanded canon).

Then I woke up. :lol:

Catamari
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Catamari » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:33 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:I dreamed I went to work once.
Sometimes, on a particularly bad day, I slap myself in the face to make sure I'm not dreaming. Sadly, I've never woken up by doing that.
Official Sexpert of Dai-Ero-Dan
"I LOVE LADIES." - The Eva Monkey
"If I can't wipe my own ass, then it's time for me to go." - Guy Nacks
"[Catamari] Just advising you to check your privilege" - Bagheera
"Fuck you, Switzerland" - Archer

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

•      
  •      

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:24 pm

i once dreamed that i was banned from evageeks for posting a picture of a hot dog and being the troll puppet of one of the mods here

and the same mod was all "i always knew you were someone's puppet" and everybody was hating me because of the hot dog pic :(

seriously it was just a hot dog
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

Shinoyami65
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Shinoyami65 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:35 am

View Original PostPrincess Asuka wrote:My sister wants to take a dance class, I ask her if it's ballet or tap or hip hop, etc. Then I find out she signed up for a stripping class. :facepalm: And she's not that cute at all.

I once had a dream where my mother murdered my sister.
E̱͡v͈̙e͔̰̳͙r̞͍y͏̱̲̭͎̪ṱ͙̣̗̱͠h̰̰i͙n̶̮̟̳͍͍̫͓g̩ ̠͈en̶̖̹̪d̸̙̦͙̜͕͍̞s̸̰.̳̙̺̟̻̀

I always thought I might be bad
Now I know that it's true
Because I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you

Gorbatschow
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Gorbatschow » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:56 am

In my dream I woke up because I heard weird noises, coming from downstairs. When I walked down, I saw my 70 years old grandmother, fighting a white panther with a dip net made of red dotted 18th century underpants and bamboo-sticks. I was scared as hell after actually waking up, because I was about 4 years old when I had this dream.
Avatar: Mugen no Juunin- coloured by me | UserPic: Last month's avatar (Eden: It's an endless World)
__
"Everyone has the right to self-determination and every try to classify a human being as better, dumber, worse or gentical assessed is pure fascism and everyone in this country should actually know that“- Serdar Somuncu

“Intelligent men do not decide any subject until they have carefully examined both or all sides of it. Fools, cowards, and those too lazy to think, accept blindly, without examining dogmas and doctrines imposed upon them in childhood by their parents, priests, and teachers, when their minds could not reason.” - James Hervey Johnson

“Science doesn’t give absolute answers; it only shows the most presumable contingency based on actual, practical or theoretical evidences.” – My physics teacher

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:54 am

View Original PostShinoyami65 wrote:I once had a dream where my mother murdered my sister.

lol.

Not sure why it's so funny, but it is :lol:
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Gorbatschow
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Gorbatschow » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:35 pm

View Original PostDream wrote:lol.

Not sure why it's so funny, but it is :lol:

ehhh :cringe:

_____

I once had a dream where I sat in front of my dead grandfather (He dies several weeks earlier and in my dream he was "half dead" "half alive" in a psychological way (I somehow knew he was dead, yet he was alive, yet somehow dead :cringe: )). I sat there and looked squarely into his eyes for what felt like 2 hours. We sat on plain, wooden chairs and every now and again he closed his eyes for a few seconds and opened them again. Some pleople, if I recall correctly they where my classmates, appeared at regular intervals behind him an ran away panicing. We both didn't move a muscle for the "2 hours". I woke up when he said something I can't really recall.
Avatar: Mugen no Juunin- coloured by me | UserPic: Last month's avatar (Eden: It's an endless World)
__
"Everyone has the right to self-determination and every try to classify a human being as better, dumber, worse or gentical assessed is pure fascism and everyone in this country should actually know that“- Serdar Somuncu

“Intelligent men do not decide any subject until they have carefully examined both or all sides of it. Fools, cowards, and those too lazy to think, accept blindly, without examining dogmas and doctrines imposed upon them in childhood by their parents, priests, and teachers, when their minds could not reason.” - James Hervey Johnson

“Science doesn’t give absolute answers; it only shows the most presumable contingency based on actual, practical or theoretical evidences.” – My physics teacher

moonwolf2024
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby moonwolf2024 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:44 pm

View Original Postchee wrote:I can't remember, but I'm willing to be that I've had at least one dream where I was Julia Child's massive, vasoline-slathered vibrator that my conscious mind immediately repressed upon waking uuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaAAAAAA[b]AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOHHH GOD

That's nasty :lol:

So I had this dream a few years ago, which I still believe was due to the dro I had. I was sitting on one of those Georgia style porches starting at the sky. It was a really nice day and I'm just enjoying the weather. All of a sudden I see this huge reflective ball dropping slowly from the sky. When it comes to a stop a door opens and these midget size white ducks with beady eyes come out. I start freakin and run in the house to tell everybody about the aliens ducks. Next thing I know they're in our house going through shit.....don't remember to much after that. I told a friend of mine and he said they were flying through space singing HEEEEYYYY! SPACE LORD MOTHA MOTHA !

Man.....I miss being hi :lol:
Maybe if you shut up and stop over analyzing everything you just might get it........

PanzerEVA
Lilith

Your most Horrific Dreams/Nightmares (Alleviate your fears)

•      
  •      

Postby PanzerEVA » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:03 am

An old superstition I know of is: if you tell someone what happened in your dream, it won't come true.

Sure, most dreams, if not all, don't come true, but telling people something that really bothers me helps.
I can assure you, this dream is 0% fiction. It really happened this way, more or less.

Last night, my mind conjured up something that disturbs me greatly. You are familiar with the Xenomorph's form Alien, right?

This cute thing:
SPOILER: Show

Well, in my dream, some sort of zoo or park was attacked by one of these creatures. Dreams tend to skip major events, but it appeared it was killed at some point. But a little boy was killed.

Now xeno's seem to kill for sport. Those that don't become hosts are just killed because they can be killed.
This xeno ATE the child. Instead of being the sheer black we know xeno's to be, this one was brown and had a SEE-THROUGH stomach.

But that's not the most disturbing part, oh no.
The child came out the other end as a tiny little skeleton that seemed to still be alive.

And it begins: various creatures became morphed together somehow. Bird heads were where a lizard should have its tail and so on.

My mum is revealed to be the mother of the child who 'lost his life', but scientists/doctors have summoned her.

At this point, the dream became semi-lucid. I was already aware of what had become of the child and I told her

'You don't want to see this parasite' or words similar to that.

She was didn't care. And the child is revealed to her.

It has morphed with a spider of some sort, hence parasite, but it has a tiny little face that looks EXACTLY how the child did.

My mum was overjoyed to see it. But as time goes by, the 'thing' starts to change. It has facial expressions, it can scream, its teeth eventually wipe out its lips and eyes, and bones replace its legs and

No-one but me knows what is happening to it: as it learns to stand on two legs, I know it is becoming another xenomorph and I made the choice to end the dream.

Never before have I been so horrified by my minds ability to conjure things up.
My favourite quotes:
'Silence is a Virtue' - Benjamin Franklin
'War. War never changes' - Fallout 3
'CONKERS!' - Me
'Don't always believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it' - Abraham Lincoln

ReiIsTopTierWaifu
Embryo

What's your weirdest dream?

•      
  •      

Postby ReiIsTopTierWaifu » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:38 am

I would have to say the weirdest dream I've had relates to Eva, In the dream I was Shinji and I was holding kaworu I decided not to kill him and he ends up causing third impact and my dream plays out like End of Evangelion except Gendo is Rei, and his junk is hanging out, pretty weird, yet satisfying to see when he died Image
Rei is the most beautiful cupcake in all of anime, I wish I could unwrap her and eat her, indulging in her perfect white cream

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What's your weirdest dream?

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:40 pm

I suppose it's time to retire the previous generic dream thread; but there's still plenty of life in the Eva dreams one.

Taking this a general purpose, I just want to remark that it's now been many years since I last had an exam related dream. But now I'm starting to get work-assignment or corporate rah-rah presentation dreams instead, now that I've given up doing them IRL.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:29 pm

My weirdest dream is so utterly incomprehensible even to myself that I dont even know how to describe it. But it all made perfect sense back when I actually had that dream... which were like eight times in total
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:55 pm

When I think I have had the same dream multiple times I find myself asking whether in fact I merely dreamt that I had. In the absence of a dream diary, I cannot prove the matter either way.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

ReiIsTopTierWaifu
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby ReiIsTopTierWaifu » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:32 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:My weirdest dream is so utterly incomprehensible even to myself that I dont even know how to describe it. But it all made perfect sense back when I actually had that dream... which were like eight times in total

Yeah, that happens to me often with a couple of dreams, I guess I did have a weird reoccurring dream and I still can't make out a few parts, basically imagine running through the most stereotypical reimagination of China, similar to sleeping dogs, everythings sort of crammed, theres a bunch of stands on the opposite sides of each other, and when I'm running through this place I see a giant rope connecting the two stands and or has a pizza with a face on it, and as I run down from where I came I see Gojira on a massive lawscape similar to the white house, and it pans out for like a side angle where it shows his entire body, and you see him using his atomic breath, then I see the giant head from the 'schiwfty' episode in Rick and Morty and my dream ends there, it probably lasted on and off for a week, still the dream I posted before was weirder, but this was just one of my odder dreams

Anyways, what was your dream like, I get those pretty often where I don't have a clue what happened and why I had random meshes of different shows in my dream, I guess that's whats cool about dreams, it can be so surreal yet confusing, and amazing (just like Evangelion)
Rei is the most beautiful cupcake in all of anime, I wish I could unwrap her and eat her, indulging in her perfect white cream

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:44 pm

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:When I think I have had the same dream multiple times I find myself asking whether in fact I merely dreamt that I had. In the absence of a dream diary, I cannot prove the matter either way.

I know for a fact that I have had it multiple times, because it weirded me out so hard that I woke up from it every time (and since I was pretty young the first few times, I tried - and failed - to describe it to my parents, who actually told me "didnt you dream that a while ago?")
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Share your Dreams (Part 2)

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Strangest dream I've had this week was the dream of a black panther at the end of garden stalking a black cat that was sitting like a cat loaf and I was convinced the black cat was my cat and I was terrified the panther was going to kill and eat my cat. Then I woke up and realized my cat is not that breed and then dream got weirder as my cat was out in the other garden facing off against a black cat.... :bigeyes:
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:34 pm

I had a dream last night that I was giving marriage counseling to Chris Sabat and Monica Rial as if they were really married (I know they are not in real life, but because they play Vegeta and Bulma I somehow got that combo :D ).
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

HARVEST
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby HARVEST » Tue May 01, 2018 9:56 pm

I had this dream once where ADV Films never went bankrupt, and I got to visit their main building with my girlfriend.
I even met Matt Greenfield in said dream.
He's a cool guy in the dream and he even gave me and my girlfriend two Paul Champagne Perfect Collection boxes of NGE as well as two Platinum Edition collector's boxes (the one with the singles, slipcovers, and booklets), as well as the Director's Cut DVDs, one each for each of us.
We even had discussions about Eva with him, and he was open to me correcting the misinformation he believed in, and the misinformation he said and conjured up with Sean McCoy in the Platinum Edition commentaries and The Mythology of Evangelion.
Then afterwards, we went to a Taylor Swift concert, and we even got to meet Taylor Swift in person and we got to take a picture.
We also had another lengthy conversation with me, my girlfriend, Matt Greenfield, and Taylor Swift, though we forgot what we were talking about after I woke up.
The dream ends with a selfie and a big damn kiss between me and my girlfriend.

I also had a dream where I transfered into a new high school (I am a bit delayed) with all my previous classmates from previous years and me were in the same class.
And I saw my IRL girlfriend then we proceeded to make out like there's no tomorrow.
Then the dream ends while we were making out.
Too bad, I was enjoying said dream too.
Oh, baby...

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”