Gasmask Watches "A Serbian Film" (Audio Only)

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Gasmask Watches "A Serbian Film" (Audio Only)

•      
  •      

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:04 pm

a while back, a film gained major hype for how shocking it is

that film is "The Human Centipede" and honestly, it was pretty ridiculous.

then....another film came out and said "Back off, Human Centipede. I AM THE SICKEST MOTHERFUCKER OF THE KINGDOM!!!"

that film is "A Serbian Film"

a film that has some folks saying that it raped their souls and they wish to "unsee"

so...for a good month or so, i've been preparing myself to see it and just today (after torrenting it a few days ago), I finally watched it...as I had a headset on and recorded my running comments and blurbs of it after drinking two Mike's Hard

so yeah, I watched it, recorded my thoughts on it and hoped to get drunk as it played (not sure if the third did happen, though) and...I thought it was alright

However, this is not a thread on what I thought of it overall, but a thread dedicated to said running commentary of it, which I have taken the time to get it uploaded and available to download just to give you all an audio overview of what's in store

if you don't want to watch the film (and I know most of you wouldn't anyways :P ), just download my ramblings of it and see if its for you or not.

Download my idiotic comments on it here!

SPOILER: Show
and before you ask as you listen, yes I saw the "baby" scene ahead of time just because of how notorious it is, so yeah I cheated there. However, everything else are first time remarks, so yeah...enjoy
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

Return to “Film and Video”