From Your Lips to the Author's Ears: Story Ideas

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

Re: From Your Lips to the Author's Ears: Story Ideas

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Are you going to keep little God as their child? Does that mean that Retake is still going to happen? What's the danger to the timeline that requires her to go back? I should probably ask what is causing the danger too.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

brer rabbit
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby brer rabbit » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:56 pm

^
1. Yes and no
2. Retake has already happen, this is "God" going to another universe to help their versions Shinji and Asuka.
3 &4. There's is no danger to the timeline that requires her to go back and nothing is causing the danger too. This is "God" simply trying to stop Instrumentality from happening like it did in canon, it's similar to the fan fic Unbroken a story where third impact happen and Rei/Lilith asks Asuka go back in time, make Shinji happy so he would not cause Instrumentality.(she also tells her not to bother with SEELE or the angels as it won't make a difference)

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:01 pm

So little God is just doing it for fun then? If so that's kind of cute for her just to go from Universe to Universe help their respective Shinji and Asuka fall in love and stop instrumentality.

brer rabbit
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby brer rabbit » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:20 pm

^Part of it is for fun, but mostly because she wants to help all Shinji's and Asuka's fall in love and stop instrumentality because she love's them.
Hey ChaddyManPrime if your interested in this story and want to write it yourself go ahead. (just stick to the storyline plot points i wrote ok thanks) :)

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:47 pm

The reason I'm asking all these questions is because I'm going to do something similar, just a lot more bizarre and funny. I don't want to steal any of your material because it might be important to you.

brer rabbit
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby brer rabbit » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:11 pm

Nah, go ahead use my material i'm happy to help :), but tell me what's your story going to be about.

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:08 pm

I had this funny idea, it's kinda mean though, but have you ever heard the idea that when Asuka says she feels sick at the end of EoE, she is pregnant? Well running with that idea, after Asuka is brought to the beach by Lilith, Lilith wants a body, a human one in fact, so after Shinji sees her and she disappears, she actually enters Asuka. It's one of those mystical pregnancies, where the child ages really fast by the way, just for the sake of the story. Asuka stomach begins to expand and they begin the freak the fuck out. Asuka gives birth to Lilith, and Lilith ages to the point before Rei 1 died, she has red hair, the color she hates. Lilith lives with them for a while but she starts to get bored with human things and sets off for adventure in the multiverse. The multiverse in this scenario is very complex, but suffice to say there are an infinite number of Liliths running. I explain more when I get back from work.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:26 pm

...that sounds really weird.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:11 pm

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:I had this funny idea, it's kinda mean though, but have you ever heard the idea that when Asuka says she feels sick at the end of EoE, she is pregnant? Well running with that idea, after Asuka is brought to the beach by Lilith, Lilith wants a body, a human one in fact, so after Shinji sees her and she disappears, she actually enters Asuka. It's one of those mystical pregnancies, where the child ages really fast by the way, just for the sake of the story. Asuka stomach begins to expand and they begin the freak the fuck out. Asuka gives birth to Lilith, and Lilith ages to the point before Rei 1 died, she has red hair, the color she hates. Lilith lives with them for a while but she starts to get bored with human things and sets off for adventure in the multiverse. The multiverse in this scenario is very complex, but suffice to say there are an infinite number of Liliths running. I explain more when I get back from work.

Sounds pretty similar to this.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:05 pm

The idea of Immaculate Conception is not a new one. I was going off a different source, because we are dealing with a little God after all LOL

ZetaSonic
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby ZetaSonic » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:03 am

In the current chapter, Kaji has infiltrated Bethany Base to find Adam's embryo for Gendo.

(Yes, I'm melding elements of NGE with Rebuild to create a separate continuity.)

Currently, Azrael*, the fourth Angel (the third in Rebuild continuity) is in a Deep Freeze room for study, still encased in permafrost at -18.3 degrees Celsius. Trying to come up with some technobabble for the Bethany Base guys monitoring the Angel.

Planning on an Inspector Kemp thing with Koichi Yamadera's "Dead zit, gulag" speech.

*"Angel of Death". Name assigned by me.
За звездным небосводом Бог судит , как мы судили

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:59 am

I'm personally tired of Samael and Azrael being used. You should think of using something that is a little more intimidating. I don't mean intimidating name wise, but Angelic wise. Satan and death are little men. Try Metatron, Uziel, Helel, Heylel, or hell, how about Kalel?

Glor
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Glor » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:15 am

^Metatron sounds like an autobot. I think there's an alternative spelling like Mattatron or something.

Samuel was cool the one time I saw it in Genocide.
Rite of Reclamation - an Evangelion/Halo fusion, check it out, is pretty neat.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:06 am

I'm using him too. Azrael too. Though this time, they're actually the good guys... in the same way Yui is a good guy, that is.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Fyrstorm
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Fyrstorm » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:22 pm

I actually have something that really intrigues me here (and might actually be used as my newest story that I actually do stuff with).

One thing before it; it uses stuff from the Manga. That is all.

In which Mari attempts to be a functional godparent  SPOILER: Show
- After Shinji is born, Yui decides that he needs a godparent, just in case something happens to her or Gendo. Fortunately, there’s an old colleague from her college days to be there.
- Mari’s been busy at Saintford University, struggling with the aftermath of Second Impact. England wasn’t hit as hard as the lower hemisphere was, but it’s still in a bit of chaos. The young lady gets a phone call from Yui, much to her surprise. She’s even more surprised when Yui reveals that she has a son-- and that she wants Mari to be his godmother. Caught by wildly conflicting emotions, Mari decides to accept-- after all, it’s not like Yui’s going anywhere, is she?
- Predictably, Yui is absorbed in the Contact Experiment with Unit-01, and Gendo abandons Shinji a few days later. Thus, Mari, instead of Shinji’s teacher/ aunt and uncle picking him up, it’s Mari.
- Things go… different from there.
- There’s tension and trouble on both sides; Shinji has to grow up with a woman who isn’t his mother and isn’t even related to him; Mari has to deal with figuring out how to be a functional adult who can raise a child properly.
- By the time Gendo sends for Shinji, the boy’s a little less withdrawn, a little more inquisitive and sassy, and can actually speak (proper) English with a good deal of fluency.
- Mari accompanies Shinji to Tokyo-3 because he’s been called there by Gendo, and Gendo abandoned his own son after Yui died. Mari feels that her trust (and blessing for Yui) has been squandered, and she’s not about to let the man fuck everything up a second time.
- As Mari’s a full-fledged scientist, trained in the fields that are useful for the Evas, she even has a valid reason to stay there.

That's just something I came up with a little bit ago. I have no idea why, but I really like this idea.
Mari cannot die. Mari is the secret engine that drives the universe. All praises be to chaos, the loins of creation.

Winking Mari makes my heart go doki doki

My ongoing fanfics: NGE: (Not) the End

brer rabbit
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby brer rabbit » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:23 pm

Does anyone have any good idea's for an Evangelion Peggy Sue title? Like good names such as One Last chance or something.

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:44 pm

Combine retake and second try and call it retry

Re-Try

Re-Try: The Re-Tryinging

MisterHalt
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby MisterHalt » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:01 pm

'Don't Screw Up This Time'
Strength is being able to crush a tomato. Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato. Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato. Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad. Charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad.

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:07 pm

I've always wanted to do a humorous sequel to better luck next time with the summary of that's because he was right behind him.

Essentially, it's just fuyutski and PenPen giving Gendo a beat down and saving Shinji and Asuka.

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:21 pm

View Original PostMisterHalt wrote:'Don't Screw Up This Time'

Not This Time sounds better, but that's just me.

Return to “Fanfiction”