The translation of the PSP game Neon Genesis Evangelion (Artificial World) - Another Cases

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Martyn4269
Embryo

The translation of the PSP game Neon Genesis Evangelion (Artificial World) - Another Cases

•      
  •      

Postby Martyn4269 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:42 am

Tbh I discovered the existence of this game some time ago and I thought the proposal was nice. I found out that a translation of the game's ROM was being made on this site, but the news was from 2021. I looked on the internet and still haven't found it, so could someone tell me if they know if the translation has already been done and suddenly I I still don't know? Lol

Thread moved to correct subforum - JoelcrNeto

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: The translation of the PSP game Neon Genesis Evangelion (Artificial World) - Another Cases

•      
  •      

Postby JoelcrNeto » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:28 am

Work is still in progress and you can follow its situation in this thread.
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

Martyn4269
Embryo

Re: The translation of the PSP game Neon Genesis Evangelion (Artificial World) - Another Cases

•      
  •      

Postby Martyn4269 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:51 am

Thx man

Return to “Fan Works”