Rock music in general

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Megumin_077
Embryo

Rock music in general

•      
  •      

Postby Megumin_077 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:29 am

I swear I was looking for a topic here to see if there was music, nothing else, the other thing I was looking for was if there was any rule that prevented it. It's more like I didn't find anything, so I think it's Is it allowed? Well, I'm wondering, wait for the admins to add a tab just to talk and discuss this in this category outside of evangelion topics And I hope they don't get mad because I don't want to disturb them :D

Turismo030650
Embryo

Re: Rock music in general

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:32 am

View Original PostMegumin_077 wrote:I swear I was looking for a topic here to see if there was music, nothing else, the other thing I was looking for was if there was any rule that prevented it. It's more like I didn't find anything, so I think it's Is it allowed? Well, I'm wondering, wait for the admins to add a tab just to talk and discuss this in this category outside of evangelion topics And I hope they don't get mad because I don't want to disturb them :D

I think it's allowed maybe but I don't know if it would be useful because I also don't know what kind of music people here like megumin because everyone has their own tastes it's connected but the reason for not Having, I don't know, it would also be cool to have a tab there just for music, whether it's classics for the older crowd, like classic songs from the 50s or 60s, or the more rootsy folks from the 80s to the 90s.And our generation from 2000 onwards ^_^
A somewhat emo boy Normal Young I still have a lot to learn, I work hard and I dream of going to college and making my dreams come true Always thinking positive and persisting in my dream I like games I love my favorite band Green Day I like Nirvana tree days grace Also Queen the Beatles Legião Urbana And general good rock

Megumin_077
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Megumin_077 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:42 am

Well, I sent a message to one of the moderators, let's see if they respond, if it's allowed, I hope this doesn't go to the cemetery

Turismo030650
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:47 am

View Original PostMegumin_077 wrote:Well, I sent a message to one of the moderators, let's see if they respond, if it's allowed, I hope this doesn't go to the cemetery

Maybe there's no rule about that
A somewhat emo boy Normal Young I still have a lot to learn, I work hard and I dream of going to college and making my dreams come true Always thinking positive and persisting in my dream I like games I love my favorite band Green Day I like Nirvana tree days grace Also Queen the Beatles Legião Urbana And general good rock

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby JoelcrNeto » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:27 am

It's fine. We have a subforum where you can ask questions and make suggestions. You can also speak directly to a moderator or administrator via private messages (PM).

I suggest that any doubts be resolved first, before creating a new thread, thus going straight to its objective. Depending on how this thread goes, I will clean it up in the future.

My musical tasts are limited to rock and metal, by the way.
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

Turismo030650
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:31 pm

View Original PostJoelcrNeto wrote:It's fine. We have a subforum where you can ask questions and make suggestions. You can also speak directly to a moderator or administrator via private messages (PM).

I suggest that any doubts be resolved first, before creating a new thread, thus going straight to its objective. Depending on how this thread goes, I will clean it up in the future.

My musical tasts are limited to rock and metal, by the way.

It's ok, it's beautiful and delicious hahahahah don't worry here and general rock, that is, fuck the theme, any type of new classic rock metal, any genre of rock is fine

Megumin_077
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Megumin_077 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:09 am

The Single from American Dreams in kill me This song is really cool, it reminds me of an American idiot with a mix of 21st Certury Breakdown I'm looking forward too turismo For the album, which will be called Saviors, Green Day even announced the name of the album on social media
SPOILER: Show
and also leaked that the album will have 15 songs :tongue:

[url][/url] https://youtu.be/t1TDvy7djJg?si=c4bg1zQnIp2LCNxc
I will leave the link I don't know if anything about their video clip is allowed on YouTube, I edit it to respect the rules

Turismo030650
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:13 am

View Original PostMegumin_077 wrote:The Single from American Dreams in kill me This song is really cool, it reminds me of an American idiot with a mix of 21st Certury Breakdown I'm looking forward too turismo For the album, which will be called Saviors, Green Day even announced the name of the album on social media
SPOILER: Show
and also leaked that the album will have 15 songs :tongue:

[url][/url] https://youtu.be/t1TDvy7djJg?si=c4bg1zQnIp2LCNxc
I will leave the link I don't know if anything about their video clip is allowed on YouTube, I edit it to respect the rules

I just saw it, yes, I already saw it before, what a good song, old man, it was very American, idiot, the name of that, my daughter's name is Carvalho Effect, the good son, the house returns, what a song, now the fans of Green Day won't have anything to complain about The album from the father of all motherfuckers unfortunately didn't have a love among the fans, it was even quite divided, some fans liked it, some hated it I liked it, I just don't think it's a masterpiece. It has excellent songs, but it's not the band's best album, even why. options Best American idiot 21st Certury Breakdown dookie nimrod among others

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby JoelcrNeto » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:58 pm

My beloved Brazilian heavy metal band ANGRA, released their album "Cycles of Pain" on this month.
In my opinion, this album sounds much better to my ears than the last three. It was really a pleasure to listening to it.

Some comments about three tracks that I enjoyed the most:
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

Turismo030650
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:59 am

View Original PostJoelcrNeto wrote:My beloved Brazilian heavy metal band ANGRA, released their album "Cycles of Pain" on this month.
In my opinion, this album sounds much better to my ears than the last three. It was really a pleasure to listening to it.

Some comments about three tracks that I enjoyed the most:

Is he Brazilian like us? Well man, I think the following, I think that Brazil is very weak when it comes to rock, but there are some really good bands, rotten kids who are from my city, for example, Puno rock is my favorite rock band Brazil and for sure legião urbana I even did it on my YouTube channel ai cover Renato Russo Singing the opening song of evangelion But there's no way and I'm younger, I'm from 2006, I've always been passionate about international music and I loved and still love Green Day, holy shit band, I'm looking forward to the new album

Megumin_077
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Megumin_077 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:06 am

Legião urbana It's really cool, Renato Russo was one of the few good musicians we had in the country, nowadays Brazil has lost its way, now the people have closed themselves off to bad country music and funk That there are only lyrics giving Glorification to crime, giving young people the opportunity to lead a life of promiscuity And I also support drugs and sex. I'm not going to generalize because there's funk music that talks about good things about people leaving poverty and moving on to a better life, but the vast majority just talk about bitching. Sorry if I'm being aggressive, but the truth of Brazilian society is that Brazil basically abandoned its culture, which is why many times it is humiliated by other parents and a country that abandoned Its own culture and also carries a damn legacy sorry if I'm getting off topic I'm just telling you the real thing Everything in Brazil was going to work out, but because of these and other things, this will never work out here.

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby JoelcrNeto » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:16 pm

View Original PostTurismo030650 wrote:Is he Brazilian like us?

Yes, I am.
Just a reminder: Sepultura is the most internationally known Brazilian band. ANGRA has a relative success in Europe, but its success is much greater in Japan.
View Original PostMegumin_077 wrote:That there are only lyrics giving Glorification to crime, giving young people the opportunity to lead a life of promiscuity And I also support drugs and sex.

This is something you find in musics of every countries araound the world. And of course, what is called "funk proibidão" - those who incite crime and v9iolence, by law, are prohibited and subject to arrest, regardless of whoever is listening or who produced these songs.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”