Pages with Audio

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

Duong
Embryo

Pages with Audio

•      
  •      

Postby Duong » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:10 am

I saw the Eva wiki doesn't have way to upload audio. I wonder what will look if a page has an audio?
Marisarel - Struggle with Mari's age theory.
This is a name which is a combination of "Mari" (Mari Illustrious Makinami) and "Israel" (Struggle with God - one of the meaning if the name).
Seems I get a bit trouble with it now.

FelipeFritschF
Armisael
Armisael

Re: Pages with Audio

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:28 am

Wikis very rarely support audio. I can only think of Wikipedia and even then it's rare, and not exactly integrated. If you really want to do it, you'd have to upload it somewhere else and link to it from the wiki page. Might be better to just use an image to demonstrate your point.

Duong
Embryo

Re: Pages with Audio

•      
  •      

Postby Duong » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:34 pm

View Original PostFelipeFritschF wrote:Wikis very rarely support audio. I can only think of Wikipedia and even then it's rare, and not exactly integrated. If you really want to do it, you'd have to upload it somewhere else and link to it from the wiki page. Might be better to just use an image to demonstrate your point.

Thank you for your great answer FelipeFritschF.
Marisarel - Struggle with Mari's age theory.
This is a name which is a combination of "Mari" (Mari Illustrious Makinami) and "Israel" (Struggle with God - one of the meaning if the name).
Seems I get a bit trouble with it now.

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”