Have you read spoilers or what?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition").
The third installment debuted in Japan on November 17, 2012.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

Stealth Yoshi
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Stealth Yoshi » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:20 pm

I dont really mind spoilers so much. A lot of the stuff I've read here I just liken more or less to reading a book about rebuild's story. When I see the movie, it will be like watching the movie based off the book :?

...and people can enjoy watching the same movie over and over even though you know what happens already, so it doesn't really bother me. I'll probably watch it several times myself within the first year it comes out, and then some when I show it to others.

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:32 pm

As long as the spoilers stay in the Rebuild section I'll be happy. If anyone intends to write spoilers in any other section, please use the SPOILERS tag, and put the text in white, so people like myself who are trying to avoid them don't read them inadvertently.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion”