ADV Strikes Again

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Kiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kiel » Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:21 pm

I bought platinum 1 and plan to buy platinum 2.

It's not really about the content...

...it's just, I saw my relection in the shiny box and was shocked at how amazingly good lookin' I am.

Knowing this, I had to buy something that was able to show my own handsomness

:lol:
The Amytiville Toaster

Makes Breakfast Spooky!

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:24 pm

the dvds...

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:36 pm

Box set with platinum 1 is $25.00 and platinum 2 is $19.99 so they are not that expensive compared to a lot of the other anime out there.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Ayanami
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Ayanami » Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:11 pm

Dave wrote:I thoroughly enjoyed the Audio Commentary. Turns out Spike did the voice of my favorite non-eva character and I hadn't even noticed! (In case your wondering, the character is Gojo Shioji from Excel Saga.)

Spike Spencer is t3h r0x0rz. I still find it hard to believe that Shinji was voiced by such a freakishly hyper man like him. Still, he did a good job.

ShoKenju wrote:which one was he?

Shioji was the weird professor with a fetish for little girls who created Roppenmatsu 1 and 2. One of THE weirdest characters.

As for being a sucker for shiny, new things, I mostly wanted the DVDs for the commentary. I don't know why, but I just LOVE commentary. Anytime my friends and I are watching a show (most recently, Chrono Crusade *frikken awesome*), I'll look in the extras portion and if there's commentary, I'll be like, "Let's watch!" And then everyone will lock me in a closet because apparently I'm the only one who enjoys listening to people talk over people talking. :?
Close your eyes and listen hard

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:16 pm

Hopefully, the seventh disc will be chock-full of extras. Extras about stuff. Tha disc seems like a good place to put supplemental materials. Let's see if they won't squander the space on two episodes.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:04 am

Hexon.Arq wrote:Hopefully, the seventh disc will be chock-full of extras. Extras about stuff. Tha disc seems like a good place to put supplemental materials. Let's see if they won't squander the space on two episodes.

It's ADV. Squandering opportunity is what they are all about!
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:12 pm

CRAP!! #2 isent here yet i wholey dont trust buying stuff off the internet so ill have to wait untill it gets on the shelves here!!! I thought the picture looked a lot better then the box set for some reason lol. I also like watching the commentarys there funny.
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”