Alternative End of Evangelion

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

OrgasmAndTea
Embryo

Alternative End of Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby OrgasmAndTea » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:53 pm

After reading how a fan was negatively affected after watching the End of Evangelion, I wrote an alternative, happier ending. Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17JLDiw ... sp=sharing

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Alternative End of Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:18 pm

This is just too happy. Reading this after watching EoE will certainly soothe one's mind, i hope.
Small side note: spelling of Kaworu is incorrect. It's Kaworu, not K-o-w-a-r-u.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Alternative End of Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:47 am

View Original PostOrgasmAndTea wrote: I wrote an alternative, happier ending.
That was my immediate reaction after first watching EoE, too. It's quite normal to need a fix-fic, after all that.

BTW there's no need to go to watermarking register-ware to create PDFs in this day and age, when there are perfectly legitimate solutions to the problem e.g. Windows Print to PDF, or CUPS + CUPS-PDF on *nix.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Return to “Fan Works”