Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby BlueBasilisk » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:07 pm

Here's the special cover for Anima 5:
SPOILER: Show

From right to left, I see Rei 6, Touji, Shinji, Rei, Asuka, Rei Quatre, Hikari and Kensuke.
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:28 pm

Asuka's Gonna Cook  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:55 pm

Test Plug  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

vito
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby vito » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:53 am

Source: https://miv4t.artstation.com/projects/1n6OVX

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:10 pm

More Asuka. . . and kitties! =^..^=

Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:12 pm

Asuka's feeling a bit shy  SPOILER: Show
Listen to the Beat  SPOILER: Show
Pride and Prejudice  SPOILER: Show

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:57 pm

Asuka & Rei  SPOILER: Show

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Sat May 11, 2019 2:17 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Asuka & Rei  SPOILER: Show

That one is just straight adorable
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

ArvisTaljik
Adam

Postby ArvisTaljik » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:55 pm

Found this design on the interwebz and thought it was cool.
No idea who did it, but I'm presuming it's from a Japanese blog site of some kind based on the URL.

peace: /piːs/
noun: a condition attained through the decisive employment of superior firepower

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:26 pm

the style of that reminds me of some other show, but I can't pinpoint, which one it is
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:26 am

View Original PostArvisTaljik wrote:Found this design on the interwebz and thought it was cool.
No idea who did it, but I'm presuming it's from a Japanese blog site of some kind based on the URL.

I haven't posted in this thread for a while but seeing this I had to post: OMFG does this incantation of Unit-02 look absolutely sexy. TAKE MY MONEY, PLEASE!

:asuka_thumbsup: :asukahearts:

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Postby El Squibbonator » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:44 pm

Really digging the arm blade.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:25 pm

A very sexy Shinji and Kaworu!

(and the girls too)
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby kuribo-04 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:26 am

I love silouettes like that, which are just one color (white in this case).
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

movieartman
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby movieartman » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:46 am

View Original Postkuribo-04 wrote:I love silouettes like that, which are just one color (white in this case).

That artist did it again with the outline of Frieza in this DBZ piece of his.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B53QS-Qqbkp/?hl=en

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby kuribo-04 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:28 am

Thanks for the link. :)
Looks great as well.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

movieartman
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby movieartman » Mon May 04, 2020 12:35 am

Original Digital Sketch...

Final Painting...

By https://www.instagram.com/puppeteerlee/?hl=en

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Mon May 04, 2020 1:28 am

Neat. I like this one.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Berserker » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:38 pm

This one relevant for this thread?

Though this will make everyone happy.

Kendrix's prophecy-

Kaji-misato

I haven't read this thread completely yet. So i don't know if these were posted earlier. Sorry if that's the case
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Return to “Old Stickies”