The Vatican Treaty is still in effect.

The fate of SPOILERS is also the joy of speculation.
Readers enter at their own risk.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

wiser3754
Shamshel
Shamshel

The Vatican Treaty is still in effect.

•      
  •      

Postby wiser3754 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:37 pm

During the preview, Wille bemoans that Nerv is violating the Vatican Treaty via use of Evas for military operations. Seriously, who cares? I find it pretty hypocritcal that Wille also uses Evas for military operations too.

One more thing the Vatican Treaty also retstricts as pointed out by Ritsuko in 2.0 that no more than 3 Evas may be operational in one country at time. However does Unit 01 powering the Wunder count as an operational Eva alongside Unit 02 and 08? If not Wille is withing guidelines to use another Eva on top of Unit 02 and 08.

Makes you wonder.
I watch and speculate.

Blockio
Ireul
Ireul

Re: The Vatican Treaty is still in effect.

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:30 am

I'd say that the whole point is kinda moot in general, because in the world of Q/Shin, the concept of nations hardly exists anymore
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

Bryan
Adam

Re: The Vatican Treaty is still in effect.

•      
  •      

Postby Bryan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:58 am

It's also hardly surprising that any group would be hypocritical in how it lets another handle what basically amounts to a WMD. Imagine how the U.S. would react to Iran working on WMDs, they'd get nuked in a heartbeat.

Return to “Evangelion 3.0+1.0 [SPOILERS]”