Evangelion 3.33 FAQ

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition").
The third installment debuted in Japan on November 17, 2012.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

VUX
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Re: Evangelion 3.33 FAQ

•      
  •      

Postby VUX » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:53 pm

What i don't understand is where the hell Units 7, 10, 11, and 12 are
"When life gives you problems..., get into the robot!"

"We VUX wanted peace with humans, until they day that insult was thrown"
"Where's you're ogrelord now laddeh?" Drek

kuribo-04
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:38 pm

That could be answered in the last film, but I feel their abscence more than anything indicates the 14 years have been violent times.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
"In any case, it (Kill la Kill) is the greatest work of fiction ever written and should be taught in schools." -Squigsquasher
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

RedPyramid_Head
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby RedPyramid_Head » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:03 pm

Hi! I'm new to the forum. I have a theory about what happened at third impact, I'm not english speaker so forgive my spelling mistakes:

First of all, like other people in the forum, I believe that Lilith's core is inside EVA 01, an Adam, so that's the reason why shares some properties from both: It can become a giant of light as Adam, but it doesn't have the Fruit of Life like Mark 06 and EVA 13, which can be piloted without an umbilical cable.

So at 3I, the 12th angel easily reached Lilith because its core nature, which apparently make it bulletproof. After the 12h angel reached its goal, the 3I starts and the FOI were created imitating their god, Lilith, which core probably its inside EVA 01 (that's the reason of its shape). The way Mark 06 aborted 3I was cutting Lilith's Head and releasing the 12th angel (as Rei Q did so); that's the reason the FOI didn't have a head, trying again to imitate their god. The 12th angel now inside Mark 06 then tried to fuse with Lilith to continue 3I, being stopped by that EVA and both spears.

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:35 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum! There are some pretty insane threads here dealing with what exactly happened during Third Impact -- you might be interested in reading through them and adding your thoughts. This particular thread is intended to address the FAQ hosted on our local wiki. It badly needs an update, so if you have any thoughts about what should be added or changed, please add them. Extensive speculation about Third Impact is probably a bit too ambitious for the FAQ and would require a devoted Theory page. I think I may have started one but I never got very far.

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Re: Evangelion 3.33 FAQ B/

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:04 pm

Just watched Rebuild 3.33.

Please point me to the nearest thread explaining why Kawrou put on the collar.

...and why he said Shinji opened up the Chamber of Guf, when the former clearly closed it with the Cassius Lance in 2.22.

SPOILER: Show
I'm thinking, alternate realities? Either that, or more time passed between beginning and end of 2.22's credits than a casual watch implies?

Also; Any noodle incident speculation on how Mark 06 went from taking EVA-01 down to possessed angel fodder.
"It's all fun and games till one of you gets my foot up your ass." - FofR, TrivialBeing.net Webmaster

"I blame teenage girls for everything." - Dr. Dave

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma

Q

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:16 pm

You're posting in the FAQ thread... Did you try the FAQ that's linked in the first post? :p

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Re: Q B/

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:33 pm

Hmmm... I think I still need a thread where we discussed this, I'm looking for why death was necessary, or if were assuming Kawrou was simply in error.
"It's all fun and games till one of you gets my foot up your ass." - FofR, TrivialBeing.net Webmaster

"I blame teenage girls for everything." - Dr. Dave

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion”