Your entertainment wishlist?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

movieartman
Pilot
Pilot

Re: Your entertainment wishlist?

•      
  •      

Postby movieartman » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:34 am

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:Give me werewolf movie where all the werewolves are self aware and can talk but can choose to be evil or good (Like the 1981 The Howling) where they have there own language, cultuer and social/gender LGBT standards outside of human cultuer and none of the alpha male wolf bullshit it doesn't work in films in my view and the best werewolf films don't have it and use the pack idea instead. Also have the true classic horror lycanthrope look with shout hind legs ect and can yet still plays on the classic style. Because I'm so tired of the lazy B movie crap that keeps on coming out which isn't helping this classic horror monster at all and is just pushing it more and more in to the dirt....

Sounds good. The last great Werewolf movie we got was probably Dog Soldiers (I did like the 2010 wolf man), The Howling series needs a loving faithful big budget reboot/sequel like Halloween (2018). Do something like...
(1) Pick up the same night as Karen's death and follow the detectives who come to the news station to investigate it and have to deal with all the station crew swearing that what happened in the footage was real. Have Chris having killed himself after Karen to avoid recasting?

(2) Pick up present day 37 years later, have reporters/private investigators go on a crusade to investigate Karen White's broadcasted death which has been dismissed & covered up but still led to endless conspiracy theories & urban legends.

What are you favorite Werewolf designs/suits in movies?
The suit in the original Howling is up there for me but the big bunny ears are a little distracting.

I like this one from Badmoon (1996)...
SPOILER: Show

And the specific William Werewolf from Underworld Evolution...

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:30 am

View Original Postmovieartman wrote:Sounds good. The last great Werewolf movie we got was probably Dog Soldiers (I did like the 2010 wolf man), The Howling series needs a loving faithful big budget reboot/sequel like Halloween (2018). Do something like...
(1) Pick up the same night as Karen's death and follow the detectives who come to the news station to investigate it and have to deal with all the station crew swearing that what happened in the footage was real. Have Chris having killed himself after Karen to avoid recasting?

(2) Pick up present day 37 years later, have reporters/private investigators go on a crusade to investigate Karen White's broadcasted death which has been dismissed & covered up but still led to endless conspiracy theories & urban legends.

What are you favorite Werewolf designs/suits in movies?
The suit in the original Howling is up there for me but the big bunny ears are a little distracting.

I like this one from Badmoon (1996)...

And the specific William Werewolf from Underworld Evolution...

You know that a really good idea because in the books sequel Karen didn't die, so you could imply she lived but lives outside the pack as a loner since she likes humanity rather than disgusts them and is in control of her nature, which the others weren't in the movie and she could be the golden werewolf they meet who talks to them you could even say the guys gun didn't have a silver bullet because he just couldn't kill her so it was normal bullet which he knew she'd heal from and that he loved her but her feeling were never returned as she's going through issues and being a werewolf though there still friends.

They tried to go down this with the Howling sequel My sister is a werewolf but it was done so poorly and Karen deserves better as in the second book she's the one who goes bad ass and goes head to head with the werewolf woman shown at the movies end who got away (the one who turned her husband) so you could tie that in that she wants revenge for what happened to her and her loss of humanity (If I wrote this as a fanfiction its where I'd go)

My favourite suits are The American werewolf in London, 1981 The Howling, Bad Moon and Dog Solders CG1 wise the Van Helsing film as it got that every werewolf would look different due to human appearance which I think would be true to all werewolves. I really liked the new Wolf Man I never got why people ripped on that as its a real good homage to the oringal. William I loved but I wish we got to see more of him :D

I also like the Howling The Rebirth werewolf design but not the movie and Howling The Marsupials has some interesting concepts for werewolves being there own cultuer but its kind of laughable in the delivery but I respect it for trying to do a new thing.

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

movieartman
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby movieartman » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:33 pm

View Original PostBlue Monday wrote:Jonathan Hickman to quit screwin' about, sign DC exclusive and write World's Finest, Legion of Super-Heroes and Earth-2. Apparently LOSH is his favourite superhero property, a perfect vehicle for his style of cosmic-scale epics, and the rumours of Hickman joining the DC stable have been fervent since Rebirth-era.

Sorry man... you get Bendis!
(Bendis is Monday's mortal enemy!)
https://www.superherohype.com/comics/45 ... millennium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtjFsQBuJWw

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”