[Fic] Genocide Extended: Finale December 8th!

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

Bagheera
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:15 pm

View Original PostRommel wrote:Anyway, if anyone want to discuss the finer points I'm open to it. Like I said, I'll probably get around to doing a revision some time soon. And yes, I know I've been talking about a Genocide-based lemon so I may get to that. I had hoped for contributions (especially from a certain Sage) but with the lack of reviews I don't think that will happen.

Genocide lemon? Fuck yeah, sign me up. If Power Plays is any indication that would be some damn fine work (all the moreso if it's also an epilogue, but it would hold even if it's set during the later chapters).
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:00 pm

View Original PostRommel wrote:Shinji was tricky in that the ending had to show rather than tell how far he had come. The last scene is an opposite of the first, when he tries to wake her up out of desperation. He doesn't need to do that anymore. He is a grown up now.

This, this, this,a thousand times this. This is the essence of show-not-tell. I love it when a fanfic author includes callbacks to events in canon in a way that comments on them through thematic variation. There were a few other things like this that I enjoyed. I really should re-read the whole thing and post a more detailed review.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

xanderkh
Donor
Donor

•      
  •      

Postby xanderkh » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:40 am

I'm really sorry I took so long Rommel, but I just posted my review of your story. I wanted to read the story from start to finish before I submitted my review. :toothy:

Anyway, an epilogue would certainly be welcomed! I'd love to see all the characters lives after chapter 15. Like Bahgeera said, I'd love to see how Shinji and Asuka's relationship goes from there, as well as Rei's with both Keiko and Asuka. It would greatly be appreciated. :)
"You're na�ve, Cecil. Even knowing betrayal and despair, you would depend on the whims of others?" - Golbez
---------------------------------------
Sephiroth: "Do you miss the Light?"
Golbez: "Hmph...I merely have duties to fulfill."
Sephiroth: "Too close to the brightness, and you may get scorched."
Golbz:.............
Golbez: Your loss can strengthen you.

"NGE Shinji is broken, Manga Shinji is an asshole, Rebuild Shinji is an idiot. Which is best? Uh, can I get some other options? All of these really suck." -Bagheera

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:05 pm

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Genocide lemon? Fuck yeah, sign me up. If Power Plays is any indication that would be some damn fine work (all the moreso if it's also an epilogue, but it would hold even if it's set during the later chapters).

It would be in the later chapters, when sex becomes Asuka's way of showing she's grown-up/doing grown-up things.

FelipeFritschF
Tunniel

Re: [Fic] Genocide Extended: Finale December 8th!

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:35 pm

Forgive me but I don't think it's actually a problem to bump a thread for a fanfic of such quality. Fantastic work, btw.

Rommel
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Rommel » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:15 pm

Thanks, mate.

Ikarus Onesun
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Ikarus Onesun » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:11 pm

It's not bad. ;-)

Cheers,
IO

Return to “Fanfiction”