[Games] I love Japan

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

[Games] I love Japan

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:14 pm

http://kotaku.com/gaming/shameful-clip/a-truly-horrible-concoction-of-fps-and-erotic-game-295878.php

A video from it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKVwUvdSnU4

Contender for GotY, easy.
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby CorporalChaos » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:19 pm

WHAT THE FUCK Japan

This sums up my thoughts quite accurately.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:20 pm

There is so much jizz... is Shinji the protagonist of this game?
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:22 pm

How can that be? Shinji has pathetically little jizz.

This guy, whoever he is, can literally cum buckets.
He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man. There is no measuring Muad'Dib's motives by ordinary standards. In the moment of his triumph, he saw the death prepared for him, yet he accepted the treachery. Can you say he did this out of a sense of justice? Whose justice, then? Remember, we speak now of the Muad'Dib who ordered battle drums made from his enemies' skins, the Muad'Dib who denied the conventions of his ducal past with a wave of the hand, saying merely: "I am the Kwisatz Haderach. That is reason enough."

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:26 am

Do real men shoot jizz in translucent sheets?
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

drinian
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby drinian » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:35 am

Reminds me of this doujin classic:
http://drinian.org/dump/gspirits_r1_web.wmv

When I was in Akihabara, I was blown away by the sheer volume and variety of H-games. As far as I can tell, the PC game market in Japan is about 99% hentai, with 50% or more non-H stuff coming from the US. Of course, such games are also notorious for having very low production costs and only need a limited market to turn a profit. WTF indeed.

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:46 am

Reichu wrote:Do real men shoot jizz in translucent sheets?

All of them.

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:43 am

I've seen weirder things.

...No, really.

TriLink
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby TriLink » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:11 am

Weirdness aside, this games looks sooo horrible. People actually enjoy this crap?
" Just one question America...WHO IS FUCKING OUR PING PONG BALLS!?" -Dr.Stephen T Colbert DFA

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:39 pm

shock

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:32 pm

TriLink12 wrote:Weirdness aside, this games looks sooo horrible. People actually enjoy this crap?

You know what was really striking to me?

How this game is LoveDeath 2. 2. As in, people liked the first one enough for a sequel to be made. That's nuts.

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:45 pm

The rubber vomit-jizz in the first video make me laugh, and my first thoughts were, It's actually kind of an attractive game, weirdness aside.

The second clip actually made me... angry. It takes a lot to actually offend me, and in fact I often conclude that nothing does. But something about that video--something I can't quite put my finger on--struck me as being woefully unlulzy and it made me want to hurt something that wasn't a cute, irritating anime girl. Seriously, I felt horrible watching that.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:31 pm

1st Clip: What the fuck, indeed. Towards the end I was cracking up (I think it was when the guy kept on coming), but that was one of the weirdest things I've seen, including plain ol' hentai.

2nd Clip: This made me angry, too, weirdly enough. I know it's only a game and depending on how things like that is done, especially if it's clearly for laughs, I don't get offended and simply find it funny...but for some reason, I share Hexon.Arq's stance on wanting to hit something as well. Maybe because it was done in a "serious" manner? It sickened me too, and I'm not just saying that.

Seriously, why the fuck would you want to hit anybody, kawaii anime girls included? :( That's just wrong. I'd rather this be some plain ol hentai where your character has sex with said girls instead of shit like this!
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:56 pm

Second clip...listening to anime chicks being hunted down with soccer balls while they writhe in pain upon being pounded with balls (lol), crying and saying "It hurts, it hurts" over and over, and finishing off by actually killing one of them seems pretty nihilistic and sadistic, and is a bit of a downer, yeah.

I still laughed, though.

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:07 pm

Holy shit, Batman.

I'm glad I didn't watch that second clip.

@Trigger's Elysium

I guess i'd laugh at the absurdity too.

EDIT Fixed spelling. Boy, do I feel like a dumbass.
Last edited by chee on Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trigger's Elysium
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Trigger's Elysium » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:12 pm

That's one of the most creative ways i've ever seen someone mispell my username. Which is almost never, but you've done it with style.

I'm an anon, so i'm basically immune to this kind of thing, and we generally find the suffering of other human beings hilarious. One thing I can't handle is the harming of kitties, though. I remember that one video where some teenagers lit a kitten on fire in a cage. Couldn't watch the whole thing.

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:22 pm

Trigger's Elysium wrote:That's one of the most creative ways i've ever seen someone mispell my username. Which is almost never, but you've done it with style.

(hits self in face with palm)

I feel dumber for having screwed that up. As in, "Miss Teen USA South Carolina 2007" dumb.

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”