Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

The Cruel
Banned

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby The Cruel » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:44 am

For World Women‘s Day  SPOILER: Show

&

The 21st Anniversary of...  SPOILER: Show

The Final Version of Death & Rebirth
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby kuribo-04 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:03 am

Love that poster.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:18 pm

Princess Asuka  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:06 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Princess Asuka  SPOILER: Show

This Fanart for Asuka looks strongly like the Poster for this Film here  SPOILER: Show

It would be a interesting idea for Eva, in which the story follows that of Nikita:

Asuka being a young street level criminal who was arrested and convicted for her crimes, got the deal offered to work as a assassin to not end up in prison. And lures her targets with being herself a bait for them.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

ErgoProxy
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby ErgoProxy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:47 pm

Fly me to the Moon, Pups!  SPOILER: Show
JUSTICE & MERCY

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:23 pm

Thicc Asuka  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:52 pm

View Original PostErgoProxy wrote:
Fly me to the Moon, Pups!  SPOILER: Show

I keep being surprised about how much Japanese people know about foreign pop culture.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:39 pm

What's Asuka Using That Hand For  SPOILER: Show

ErgoProxy
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby ErgoProxy » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:11 pm

DarkBluePhoenix wrote:
What's Asuka Using That Hand For  SPOILER: Show

...suddenly I know how does it feel to be Shinji. Those old high school days... and a whole day wrecked because of Teh Memories.

Good thing or bad thing? I dunno.
JUSTICE & MERCY

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:42 pm

ErgoProxy wrote:...suddenly I know how does it feel to be Shinji. Those old high school days... and a whole day wrecked because of Teh Memories.

Good thing or bad thing? I dunno.
Tis a good thing

Asuka is Curious (Mildly NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:56 pm

Glasses  SPOILER: Show

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby kuribo-04 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:07 pm

Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

KRandMJ
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby KRandMJ » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:44 am

Gang
SPOILER: Show
Mari
Asuka Rei
Kaworu Shinji
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=71965649
EvaGeeks is a nightmare to navigate, still good tho.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:33 pm

I like the look on Rei’s face.

“This outfit is as uncomfortable as it looks.”
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:52 pm

(see my avi...)
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

MarqFJA87
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby MarqFJA87 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:54 pm

Out of pure curiosity, who does the "premium girl" in the title refer to? Or is it simply anyone that we want to be the "premium girl"... even if they're male?
"Our magic is not omnipotent. A little bit of courage is the true magic."
–Negi Springfield, Negima: Magister Negi Magi

"Where there is distress, therein lies a story. Where there is a story, therein lies a will. And wherever there is a will, therein lies a soul."
–Evangeline A.K. McDowell, Negima: Magister Negi Magi

Blockio
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby Blockio » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:33 pm

View Original PostMarqFJA87 wrote:Out of pure curiosity, who does the "premium girl" in the title refer to? Or is it simply anyone that we want to be the "premium girl"... even if they're male?

Based on the first post (and that nickname being thrown around in not-so-serious fanfic occasionally) I would guess it refers to Rei
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:03 am

pREmIum
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:33 am

Speaking from pure technicality, Premium Girl “and all of her friends” covers any gender/sex of any character in the show. But, depending on who Premium Girl is, it may not refer to every character. For example, assuming that Rei is the Primium Girl, I don’t know if Rei would consider Maya as a friend, which would mean that Maya pics would be discouraged from this thread. And I don’t know if I can live on a sort of world where Maya pics are discouraged, so....

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:54 pm

View Original PostMarqFJA87 wrote:Out of pure curiosity, who does the "premium girl" in the title refer to? Or is it simply anyone that we want to be the "premium girl"... even if they're male?

Especially if they're male.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Return to “Old Stickies”