Darling in the Franxx (Studio Trigger)

Non-Eva Anime and Manga discussion

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

Blockio
Matarael
Matarael

Re: Darling in the Franxx (Studio Trigger)

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:36 pm

cyharding wrote:According to the author of the manga version of the story, there are going to be "major divergences" from the anime's story. So this raises an important question: can there be a version of the story that is actucally good?

I pretty much anticipated this to happen, but still pleasantly surprised to see it actually come true. Time to take a nose dive back into DitF for me, I guess
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

silvermoonlight
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:40 am

View Original Postcyharding wrote:According to the author of the manga version of the story, there are going to be "major divergences" from the anime's story. So this raises an important question: can there be a version of the story that is actucally good?

I'm happy to hear this because if it has a good author the ending could be way better and they might tackle the issues the anime couldn't be bothered with.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

kuribo-04
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:08 pm

Does To Love Ru have a good story?
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
"In any case, it (Kill la Kill) is the greatest work of fiction ever written and should be taught in schools." -Squigsquasher
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Ambiant23
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:37 pm

View Original Postkuribo-04 wrote:Does To Love Ru have a good story?

n o

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:08 am

This week's chapter has 001 facing off against the 9s, in particular, going head-to-head with 9δ and 9ε in their Franxx, in a mash-up of some of the later episodes of the series.

Edit: post #20202
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics||MAL
Avatar: Mahou Shoujo Rapture Asuka : "Slice them up with your magical karambit, chu!"

Blockio
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:05 pm

SPOILER: Show
Just read the chapter, definitely opens up some interesting possibilities here, especially in regards to giving the 9s some actual character. Also, I am very surprised that neither Delta nor Epsilon were killed there.
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

Blockio
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:32 pm

SPOILER: Show
Welp, so much for that. All but two Nines are dead now, and Hachi has orders to kill Alpha and Delta. Quite a shame tbh, I liked the implications of actual character dynamic they had during those two chapters.

Return to “Anime and Manga”