Welcome to Night Vale (Because No Else Has, Yet)

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Welcome to Night Vale (Because No Else Has, Yet)

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:49 am

Yeah, this week's episode I. Listened to about ten minutes after it went up, so that's a new record for me.

Yeah, I missed hearing Cecil, especially after three weeks of that extra creepy shit from Kevin. It was very odd because that trilogy mirrored the beginning few episodes of Night Vale episodes, so I wonder what they'll do to tie that in later on.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:22 pm

New episode out. haven't heard it yet.....Have you heard any of Good morning Night Vale, Dark blue?
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:44 pm

Listened to it 7 minutes after it posted (new record), and it was a fantastic episode overall. I'm just glad they've gotten away from Smiles McAsshat again, I was re-listening to older episodes because of the lack of Cecil. Hopefully they've leave Kevin in his desert otherworld prison and we can enjoy the paranoid sounds form NightVale ^_^
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:02 pm

After their usual holiday hiatus, Night Val is back with a new episode! Once again, the the show seems to be heading back to their old way of doing things rather than the new way they've been portraying stories.

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:03 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:After their usual holiday hiatus, Night Val is back with a new episode! Once again, the the show seems to be heading back to their old way of doing things rather than the new way they've been portraying stories.

I can't wait to listen to it. Been busy the last couple of days so hopefully sometime tomorrow before the Super bowl, I can listen to it and share my thoughts on it..I've been listening lately to the new show, Good morning night Vale where some of the voice actors from night Vale ( Hal Lublin, symphony Sanders and Meg bashwiner) discuss episodes of night Vale. They are currently on or around epsiode 30 and release an episode weekly.
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

Return to “Film and Video”