Enneagram of Personality

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

OedipusX
Embryo

Enneagram of Personality

•      
  •      

Postby OedipusX » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:25 pm

Has anyone here taken the enneagram personality test? My result is a 4w5 and it is very much an accurate classification.

I'm curious what other Eva fans would be classified as. I assume most would also be 4 or 5s, given the way Eva is and what people relate to it tend to be like, at least from what I've seen.

https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: Enneagram of Personality

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:21 pm

Hmm, never seen this one before. Both forms of the test gave me the same result, which is mildly impressive in itself, and I came out as 9w1 (sexual variant), which seems not too far out as far as the descriptions go.

Not remotely near your result, but then, I'm far from your usual Eva fan as well.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: Celebrating Radio Eva at 10 (details); Past avatars.
Can't wait for 3.0+1.0? - try Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

OedipusX
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby OedipusX » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:18 am

Interesting result. You're definitely not the average Eva (or anime) fan since you're in your 70s, but maybe my assumption is faulty.

This page might give you more info on your type:

https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-9

It's the official website for the Enneagram Institute. I would have linked to them in the OP but they want payment for their tests. The tests on the first website I linked are free, but might not be as accurate/extensive.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:38 am

I'm a 1w9. Do I win?
- Sachi

I host an unofficial EGF discord server. The usual suspects are here. https://discord.gg/Djzkh8Q

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:05 am

Got 6w5 and 9w1.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:34 pm

Answering while slightly the worse for wear, and thus quite candid, the classic test gave me
You are most likely a type 1 or 5.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 1w9

It is not clear from these test results which Enneagram type and wing you are.

To determine your true type, you might want to start by considering the types with the highest scores on the lists below. Also, there are many fine books and other websites that contain detailed descriptions of the types. Consulting these might give you the information you need to determine your true type. As knowing your Enneagram type involves self-knowledge, you might want to observe and analyze your behavior and motivations. You might also benefit from taking the test again later.
(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)
Type 5 - 9
Type 1 - 9
Type 8 - 8.3
Type 3 - 8
Type 9 - 6.3
Type 7 - 6
Type 2 - 5
Type 4 - 4.3

and the variant one
You are most likely a type 1 (the Reformer) with 1w9 wing.

Self-preservation variant

Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics||MAL
Avatar: Mahou Shoujo Rapture Asuka : "Slice them up with your magical karambit, chu!"

::KL7::
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:29 am

I got a 6w5 which seemed pretty accurate from what I've read on the website. 6 is the Loyalist.
Bumper stickers from Night Vales chapter of the NRA.

If you say guns kill people one more time, I will shoot you with a gun, and you will coincidentally die

Guns don't kill people, people kill guns.

Guns don't kill people, it's impossible to be killed by a gun, we're all invincible to bullets, and it's a miracle

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”