Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Iron Kong Manuer
Embryo

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

•      
  •      

Postby Iron Kong Manuer » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:37 am

View Original PostAmbiant23 wrote:hmmm how does that sound familiar

Dunno... it's all my own work. Maybe something in the situation remember you something other.

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote::emogendo:
I know which one you're talking about, the one where Shinji enters the locker room that Misato is in and she is taking off the radiation suit. I believe it is still on mediaminer. It also might be on the ELC Archive.

Yes!!! Please tell me that you remember the title cause in MediaMiner i can't find it...
And what's the "ELC Archive" ?

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:09 pm

^
I think it was called After the Jet Alone, I'll look for it when I feel like it.

ELC stands for Eva lemon contest, I think there were six of them.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Iron Kong Manuer
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Iron Kong Manuer » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:20 am

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:^
I think it was called After the Jet Alone, I'll look for it when I feel like it.

ELC stands for Eva lemon contest, I think there were six of them.

Unfortunately this title doesn't redirect me to the fanfiction that I search.

About the ELC, can you link me where I can find them all ?

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:05 pm

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:37 pm

I'm trying to figure out a way to work sex into a story as something that's highly beneficial as far as synchronization is concerned, but not vital. Like, losing one's virginity provides a substantial (10-20%) permanent increase to sync ratio, in addition to the increase from the positive emotional state. Either due to a permanent change in brain chemistry, or due to something more metaphysical: willingly committing to that kind of physical and emotional intimacy with another individual makes one's AT-field more permeable, hence easier to connect with. And it wouldn't be in the form of "you kids must have sex because the adults say so", but more like either "huh, we didn't know that; food for thought" or "yes, we knew that it was a thing but didn't think it was worth mentioning".

How about it?
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:56 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:I'm trying to figure out a way to work sex into a story as something that's highly beneficial as far as synchronization is concerned, but not vital. Like, losing one's virginity provides a substantial (10-20%) permanent increase to sync ratio, in addition to the increase from the positive emotional state. Either due to a permanent change in brain chemistry, or due to something more metaphysical: willingly committing to that kind of physical and emotional intimacy with another individual makes one's AT-field more permeable, hence easier to connect with. And it wouldn't be in the form of "you kids must have sex because the adults say so", but more like either "huh, we didn't know that; food for thought" or "yes, we knew that it was a thing but didn't think it was worth mentioning".

How about it?

If you want the most canon-likely take:

I find it hard to believe that sexual fraternization amongst pilots would be something that NERV would realistically condone or tolerate. I also don't believe they would want them even getting involved in a boyfriend/girlfriend type relationship sans sex. Any synch benefit would be short term at best, and with the psychological issues each of the pilots have, it's virtually guaranteed that it would backfire at some point.

The safety of the planet is worth way more than indulging the libidos of confused teenagers.

Pilot status would be terminated and NERV would simply recruit the next pilots from their farm system in class 2-A.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:15 am

In that, we disagree.

People often make NERV out to be far more of a bunch of control freaks over the pilots' lives than they actually are, in the name of MUH GRIMDARK. I feel it would be more in character for them to go "we don't care what they're doing in their free time as long as they do their jobs, stop wasting our time with trivial crap like that".
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:46 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote: I feel it would be more in character for them to go "we don't care what they're doing in their free time as long as they do their jobs, stop wasting our time with trivial crap like that".

Probably why Misato is allowed to house Shinji and Asuka in the first place and why Rei lives all on her own
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:18 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:People often make NERV out to be far more of a bunch of control freaks over the pilots' lives than they actually are, in the name of MUH GRIMDARK. I feel it would be more in character for them to go "we don't care what they're doing in their free time as long as they do their jobs, stop wasting our time with trivial crap like that".

Grimdark are actions and plot contrivances that are needlessly depressing and illogical. Like, if one of the pilots got pregnant and Nerv ordered the fetus to be aborted so as to not effect the performance of the pilot, then that's grimdark territory because it doesn't get anything accomplished in the name of defeating angels...it really would only serve to hasten the mental decline of the pilot in question so they would be ineffective and unusable.

I don't think it's grimdark to think that Nerv wouldn't just handwave any of the pilots having relationships. Not that Nerv would order them to end it, but a relationship would definitely impact a pilot's ability to sync with their EVA, and probably not always for the better if there's a bumpy patch or a breakup.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Iron Kong Manuer
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Iron Kong Manuer » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:00 am

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:^
Sorry bro I totally spaced this off

https://sites.google.com/site/warpwizard/evalemoncontestarchive-asunauthorizedasi

Tywm, now I'm waiting for the link at the fanfiction we discuss above.

Catberg
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Catberg » Sat May 11, 2019 2:24 pm

Hello everyone, I am new here and am delighted to have found this forum!

I am sure you guys can help out! Way back, I read as much Evangelion FFs as I could get and really got into the Hikari/Shinji pairing.

Long story short: I read back then a lemon with the following stuff that I can remember:
    Post Angel Wars
    Hikari owns a restaurant/diner
    Shinji in the last years had been in an abusive relationship with Asuka
    Breakup (I think it was really bad/harsh....there was an extra Chapter 'dealing' with Asuka...the writer was no fan of hers :devil: )
    Shinji finds himself in her restaurant and they kinda reunite and he starts working for her...romance and sex ensues!

I remember in the end there was a lil addition of special pancake making...

I tried to find it but just can't! The HDD I saved all of my reading materials...well, lets say it died a gruesome death at some point :sniffle:

So! If anyone knows the title or is able to help out....

Thanks in advance! :)

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sat May 11, 2019 5:59 pm

^
"I knew him when" I think it was called, I think it was one of Random's stories, I remember it from a long time ago. Mostly the pancake scene, the happy ending, and Asuka getting killed in a parking lot.

Edit: Nevermind, IKHW is a Adam Kadmon story which is definitely not happy.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Sat May 11, 2019 10:42 pm

I think I can answer this one.

It's called I Used to Love Her, and it was written by Rakna (yeah, the TOILI... guy) way way way back when. I can't find a working link at the moment (Wayback Machine's not being very helpful), but I'm sure it's still up somewhere. Nothing ever remains completely lost.
(Fun fact: Rakna/Alain Gravel is/was quite the fan of Asuka, I think it was just an attempt to do something different. And yes, I do remember that scene with the "special addition" to that pancake batter. Odd, yet hot.)
Anyway, I hope that helped somewhat. At least it gives you some specifics for your search.

Just remembering all this stuff brings me back to late 2002/early 2003 and the beginning of my head-first deep dive into Evafiction. Think I'm gonna go back and reread some things I haven't looked at in a decade-plus...
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Catberg
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Catberg » Sun May 12, 2019 12:15 am

I love you guys!

Here is the Story!

I knew I could count on you ^_^

Edit: Hmm, the Pancake Scene is missing...maybe my memory is too fuzzy about it...or it was another addition, who cares? Good stuff! Really good! Now to find some more Shinji x Hikari smut. Anyone got some more suggestions?

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sun May 12, 2019 3:39 am

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Nothing ever remains completely lost.

Not true - there was once a torrent of a better-quality version of episode 16 which no-one has managed to trace a copy of again.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Sun May 12, 2019 5:38 am

Okay, I stand corrected on that statement. :sweatdrop:

View Original PostCatberg wrote:Hmm, the Pancake Scene is missing...maybe my memory is too fuzzy about it...

You're not mistaken, I definitely remember that part at the end (it was an epilogue/omake sort of thing). The one you linked says this is the R-rated version, so I guess the more directly-explicit stuff (i.e.: the previously mentioned, as well as a more expanded version of one of the later scenes) was cut out.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Catberg
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Catberg » Sun May 12, 2019 6:46 am

The one you linked says this is the R-rated version, so I guess the more directly-explicit stuff (i.e.: the previously mentioned, as well as a more expanded version of one of the later scenes) was cut out.

I will have to go on a hunt for that again....happy to find that Version already! Still a good read!

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Sun May 12, 2019 8:08 am

"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Sun May 12, 2019 10:09 am

Hm, guess I just kept picking the timestamps that led to dead ends in my search. Thank you kindly.

Sort-of on-topic: I've been lazily working (read: procrastinating) on something Hikari-centric that would go well here (it's the sequel to Shadowplay, definitely related to the last scene). Should be ready sometime this month or early next. Maybe.

Catberg
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Catberg » Sun May 12, 2019 2:41 pm

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Sort-of on-topic: I've been lazily working (read: procrastinating) on something Hikari-centric that would go well here (it's the sequel to Shadowplay, definitely related to the last scene). Should be ready sometime this month or early next. Maybe.

I am all ears and would love a link

Maybe I should dabble in FFs again myself, back then wrote in german, but nowerdays my english is just better and the audience would be larger...hmm~ Would definitely be something on the smutty side of things.

Return to “Fanfiction”