Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderator: Board Staff

Iron Kong Manuer
Embryo
Posts: 7
Joined: May 07, 2018

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Iron Kong Manuer » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:37 am

View Original PostAmbiant23 wrote:hmmm how does that sound familiar


Dunno... it's all my own work. Maybe something in the situation remember you something other.

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote::emogendo:
I know which one you're talking about, the one where Shinji enters the locker room that Misato is in and she is taking off the radiation suit. I believe it is still on mediaminer. It also might be on the ELC Archive.


Yes!!! Please tell me that you remember the title cause in MediaMiner i can't find it...
And what's the "ELC Archive" ?

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject
User avatar
Age: 31
Posts: 2861
Joined: Mar 25, 2014
Location: Peoria, AZ
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:09 pm

^
I think it was called After the Jet Alone, I'll look for it when I feel like it.

ELC stands for Eva lemon contest, I think there were six of them.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Iron Kong Manuer
Embryo
Posts: 7
Joined: May 07, 2018

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Iron Kong Manuer » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:20 am

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:^
I think it was called After the Jet Alone, I'll look for it when I feel like it.

ELC stands for Eva lemon contest, I think there were six of them.


Unfortunately this title doesn't redirect me to the fanfiction that I search.

About the ELC, can you link me where I can find them all ?

ChaddyManPrime
Test Subject
Test Subject
User avatar
Age: 31
Posts: 2861
Joined: Mar 25, 2014
Location: Peoria, AZ
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:05 pm

"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 1538
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:37 pm

I'm trying to figure out a way to work sex into a story as something that's highly beneficial as far as synchronization is concerned, but not vital. Like, losing one's virginity provides a substantial (10-20%) permanent increase to sync ratio, in addition to the increase from the positive emotional state. Either due to a permanent change in brain chemistry, or due to something more metaphysical: willingly committing to that kind of physical and emotional intimacy with another individual makes one's AT-field more permeable, hence easier to connect with. And it wouldn't be in the form of "you kids must have sex because the adults say so", but more like either "huh, we didn't know that; food for thought" or "yes, we knew that it was a thing but didn't think it was worth mentioning".

How about it?
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject
User avatar
Posts: 2970
Joined: Nov 28, 2012
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Guy Nacks » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:56 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:I'm trying to figure out a way to work sex into a story as something that's highly beneficial as far as synchronization is concerned, but not vital. Like, losing one's virginity provides a substantial (10-20%) permanent increase to sync ratio, in addition to the increase from the positive emotional state. Either due to a permanent change in brain chemistry, or due to something more metaphysical: willingly committing to that kind of physical and emotional intimacy with another individual makes one's AT-field more permeable, hence easier to connect with. And it wouldn't be in the form of "you kids must have sex because the adults say so", but more like either "huh, we didn't know that; food for thought" or "yes, we knew that it was a thing but didn't think it was worth mentioning".

How about it?


If you want the most canon-likely take:

I find it hard to believe that sexual fraternization amongst pilots would be something that NERV would realistically condone or tolerate. I also don't believe they would want them even getting involved in a boyfriend/girlfriend type relationship sans sex. Any synch benefit would be short term at best, and with the psychological issues each of the pilots have, it's virtually guaranteed that it would backfire at some point.

The safety of the planet is worth way more than indulging the libidos of confused teenagers.

Pilot status would be terminated and NERV would simply recruit the next pilots from their farm system in class 2-A.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

amitakartok
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 1538
Joined: Jan 05, 2011
Location: The Ass End of Nowhere (TM)
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby amitakartok » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:15 am

In that, we disagree.

People often make NERV out to be far more of a bunch of control freaks over the pilots' lives than they actually are, in the name of MUH GRIMDARK. I feel it would be more in character for them to go "we don't care what they're doing in their free time as long as they do their jobs, stop wasting our time with trivial crap like that".
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Chapter 32 now up.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

Blockio
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Age: 19
Posts: 560
Joined: Dec 03, 2017
Location: the Country of NERV's third branch
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Blockio » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:46 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote: I feel it would be more in character for them to go "we don't care what they're doing in their free time as long as they do their jobs, stop wasting our time with trivial crap like that".

Probably why Misato is allowed to house Shinji and Asuka in the first place and why Rei lives all on her own
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

Guy Nacks
Test Subject
Test Subject
User avatar
Posts: 2970
Joined: Nov 28, 2012
Gender: Male

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Guy Nacks » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:18 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:People often make NERV out to be far more of a bunch of control freaks over the pilots' lives than they actually are, in the name of MUH GRIMDARK. I feel it would be more in character for them to go "we don't care what they're doing in their free time as long as they do their jobs, stop wasting our time with trivial crap like that".


Grimdark are actions and plot contrivances that are needlessly depressing and illogical. Like, if one of the pilots got pregnant and Nerv ordered the fetus to be aborted so as to not effect the performance of the pilot, then that's grimdark territory because it doesn't get anything accomplished in the name of defeating angels...it really would only serve to hasten the mental decline of the pilot in question so they would be ineffective and unusable.

I don't think it's grimdark to think that Nerv wouldn't just handwave any of the pilots having relationships. Not that Nerv would order them to end it, but a relationship would definitely impact a pilot's ability to sync with their EVA, and probably not always for the better if there's a bumpy patch or a breakup.
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Iron Kong Manuer
Embryo
Posts: 7
Joined: May 07, 2018

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Iron Kong Manuer » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:00 am

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:^
Sorry bro I totally spaced this off

https://sites.google.com/site/warpwizard/evalemoncontestarchive-asunauthorizedasi


Tywm, now I'm waiting for the link at the fanfiction we discuss above.


Return to “Fanfiction”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests