Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Re: Cowboy Bebop

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm

Watanabe said that earlier this year during a Q&A panel at the Animazement convention in Raleigh, NC. I’m not sure if/how they archive that stuff.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:43 pm

Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|G+|MAL

Justacrazyguy
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Justacrazyguy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:52 pm

The more I hear about this show the more I feel like it's either going to be entertainingly awful, in a, watch youtube videos ripping it apart after it comes out way.. or it's going to be super mediocre.

But being the soulless mass of sentient money that Netflix is, they're going to keep making these embarrassing nostalgia dripped pieces of over fried potatoes until one of them is good, or good enough for people to ignore its flaws. The next few years should be fun.
Nearly all teenage boys are dumbfucks-Xard

É altura de se tornarem pessoas interessantes.- My Classic Culture Teacher

MYANIMELIST-http://myanimelist.net/profile/Justacrazyguy

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:39 pm

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:I'll just leave this here... https://splashreport.com/cowboy-bebop-story-details/

Well, I'm interested to see where the series goes... should be at the very least interesting.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Return to “Anime and Manga”