DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: Gundam (In All Its Incarnations) Mk. II

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:52 pm

^ Did Disney by Gundam and not tell anyone?

Not that I'm not excited for more Gundam, but... this sounds very familiar.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:45 pm

^Yeah, my mind there too when I read that (I wonder if Sunrise realizes Disney scrapped that plan?). But to play devils advocate here, Sunrise might be knowing where to go more with Gundam than Disney did with Star Wars. They already announced what I think is called the "UC Next 100" project, where they plan out the next 100 years of the Universal Century, or at least fill out the spaces between Unicorn, F91 & Victory. Though in my opinion, I would like some of the movies to be AU.

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:40 pm

^ Well, on the plus side Sunrise has owned Gundam the whole time (correct me if I'm wrong), so they would be the best suited to put out that many Gundam projects in a year and keep it true to form. Though I agree, I'd like some AU projects as well. As much as I enjoy UC, my favorite Gundam is still Wing. So maybe make Frozen Teardrop into a series (or movie series), or I'd love them to expand G Gundam like with a movie or something, four years later during the follow-up tournament, or have Domon and Rain's kid being the fighter for Neo-Japan.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Blockio
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Never watched 00, but since I'm a huge sucker for anything IBO, this poster has me beyond (badumtss) hyped
SPOILER: Show
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

Gus Hanson
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Thunderbolt manga resuming from hiatus after author's bout with tendon inflammation:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2 ... 14/.139790
And so Javert, you see it's true. This man bears no more guilt than you! Who am I? TWO-FOUR-SIX-OH-OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! - Jean Valjean (Les Miserables)

Gus Hanson
Tabris
Tabris

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:21 pm

Sort of off topic but interesting nonetheless. Gundam Seed director Mitsuo Fukuda details the rigorous work schedule of a Sunrise female production assistant:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/intere ... ys/.140134
And so Javert, you see it's true. This man bears no more guilt than you! Who am I? TWO-FOUR-SIX-OH-OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! - Jean Valjean (Les Miserables)

DarkBluePhoenix
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:54 pm

^ I hope they get paid time & a half for overtime... cause that's fucking crazy.

Return to “Anime and Manga”