New & Upcoming Games Thread

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Re: New & Upcoming Games Thread

•      
  •      

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:12 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Well... this is a day I didn't think would ever come.

What's better than a 4K HD remaster of the old Command & Conquer games? A remaster done by the original ex-Westwood team, that's what.

Because it's actually happening. EA hired Petroglyph to do the remaster and Petroglyph are putting the old team back together for this project.

I was excited until I saw "EA"

There's the whole Battlefront & Battlefront II fiasco that makes me think even with the original team in place, EA will still find a way to royally fuck it right in the down under.
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu May 16, 2019 8:32 am

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:25 pm

Breath of the Wild 2

Oh my God

https://youtu.be/3fr1Z07AV00
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:14 am

:resurrect:
bit of a thread necro, but I got this trailer on Youtube the other day - looks rather promising to say the least
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:00 pm

I haven't yet played the following PS4 game because it's still in the mailing process but I am anticipating with eagerness the new Sakura Wars game. Apparently, the only audio we got stateside was the Japanese track but whatever, as long as we got Michie "Sailor Mars" Tomizawa reprising her old Sumire Kanzaki role and Chisa "Sasami" Yokoyama taking on the role of Sakura Shinguji impostor Yasha, I'm good.
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”