Which Evangelion is the most powerful?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

tijgersprong
Embryo

Which Evangelion is the most powerful?

•      
  •      

Postby tijgersprong » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:36 am

So I've been discussing this topic with my best friend for a while now.

He is a firm believer that Mark.09 can easily outperform all the other Evangelion units, whilst I'm more inclined to believe that Mark.06 is one of the most advanced units out there.
So what do you guys think? And which unit is your favorite?

(Btw, sorry if this topic already exists. I looked for one but none showed up ^_^ )

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Re: Which Evangelion is the most powerful?

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Talking about absolute peak power:
Following the rather vague semi-evolution phase system, Eva 13 was able to reach the third stage by turning white at the end of Q, with Unit 01 being second, reaching phase 2 at the end of Ha.

"Default" power:
Unit 01 would be the first that comes to my mind, having shown quit significant strength both physically and in AT field when let off the leash, but I have to throw in Eva 13 as well here, for taking two Lances of Longinus like it was nothing and only deactivating when both pilots are either dead or ejected. Might be a three-way tie with Mark.06, but we have seen too little of it to give a definitive answer to that
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Re: Which Evangelion is the most powerful?

•      
  •      

Postby Joseki » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Probably Unit 01 piloted by Shinji considering the stuff it can do in EoE and how everyone was scared of it in 3.33.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”