Evangelion Clock screensaver v2.0. Now with Flash and stuff.

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: Evangelion Clock screensaver v2.0. Now with Flash and stuff.

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:19 pm

The download link is on this page (my first search didn't find it, so I figure it's useful to put it here).

There doesn't seem to be any way to correct its time zone. Also, on my screen (running Windows), which is much bigger than the specified size, it screws up the sizes of windows open when it activates.

The same Google search finds a newly written one for the Mac, which is similar; I've not tried that one.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

snow344
Embryo

Re: Evangelion Clock screensaver v2.0. Now with Flash and stuff.

•      
  •      

Postby snow344 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:26 pm

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:The download link is on this page (my first search didn't find it, so I figure it's useful to put it here).

There doesn't seem to be any way to correct its time zone. Also, on my screen (running Windows), which is much bigger than the specified size, it screws up the sizes of windows open when it activates.

The same Google search finds a newly written one for the Mac, which is similar; I've not tried that one.

Thank you for this!
It's working flawlessly for me.

Return to “Fan Works”