[Game] Evangelion Online Mobile Games Android.

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Re: [Game] Evangelion Online Mobile Games Android.

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sun May 27, 2018 7:09 pm

"Google results" -- That feel when personally responsible for lingering misinformation... (I went ahead and fixed the Eva Wikia here since they probably never will. Anybody else want to help wipe out this error where they see it, it would be much appreciated.)

I'm comparing your image to Yamashita's original design. I'm not entirely sure what's supposed to be going on in the "lap" area, but I don't see any definitive divergences. If there are any, I can't tell what they are in profile view.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed May 30, 2018 3:41 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:Anybody else want to help wipe out this error where they see it, it would be much appreciated.

Yessir :salute:

I'm comparing your image to Yamashita's original design. I'm not entirely sure what's supposed to be going on in the "lap" area, but I don't see any definitive divergences. If there are any, I can't tell what they are in profile view.

The damned thing moved in the second I took the screenshot... the turbine-looking thing in its neck is massively dislocated to the top, and it sticks out like some sort of black halo-ish plate
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:15 am

It looks like there's an English version of Dawn: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... vaoverseas

The Cruel
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:15 pm

I have recently found Eva Dawn in the Apple Store and tried this out of course. Because most Eva Games haven‘t been released outside Japan, Eva Dawn gives the opportunity for western gamers to be played.

What bothers me though on Anime bassed games, is the low variety they have. That makes them look pale in comparison to actual Game Franchises.

Eva Dawn does a decent Job in what it does, without annoying much with microtransactions and having lots of Fan Service to offer.

Personally though, I want a Eva Game much like DOOM because some of Evas ideas have similar traits.

Dystopian near future sci-fi settings, Organizations with questionable and doubtful agendas, unearthly entities who are threatening humanity and Warriors who are cursed to fight against them in a raw, fast, twisted and brutal manner.

Both Eva and DOOM are from the mid 90s and they set the foundation for Animes and Games since then.

If someone is interessted to come by in Eva Dawn, my name is Terror-Tony there. You may feel free to do so.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:53 pm

I started playing this week. Pretty fun, lots of content that doesn't require premium currency for refills. Is there a way to level up more quickly though? I'm doing the daily and VR missions and there's no way I'm gonna be able to meet my 7 day goals.
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:30 pm

finally been able to install Evangelion Dawn I'll update my thoughts later :)
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Ambiant23
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Ambiant23 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:55 pm

I would rather a RPG like persona with something like eva. Or maybe something in vr with regular combat but with persona relationship stuff

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:25 pm

Just one more to go until I have all units up to SR rarity. What never fails to crack me up is the fact that you can defeat Giant of Light Unit 01with Jet Alone.
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:13 pm

So playing drawn its very fun and really good to play and I'm really enjoying it, only nit pick is I think its odd how you have to touch the kids to gain hearts because some touches the characters do not welcome them I can tell I'm being called a pervert and its feels weird and wrong to me like its that no means yes mentality. I wish they'd edited it so certain touch spots are not allowed once the character gets annoyed and you loose hearts.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:04 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote: I wish they'd edited it so certain touch spots are not allowed once the character gets annoyed and you loose hearts.

In my version, the only spot that does anything at all is the face

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:11 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:In my version, the only spot that does anything at all is the face

In mine you can touch the whole body and the reaction from some of the female characters if you do so just makes you feel kind of awful because they will jerk away clearly not liking it or in Asuka's case try to kick you...like it feels like ones of those awful low brow dating sims and I would have preferred to have it like your version. (:|

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:41 am

Some of them like it, some of them don't, and the reaction changes based on costume. You can touch the face, chest and crotch on any of the characters including Shinji and Kaworu.
Someday I hope that we'll be reunited if that is what's destined to be. Perhaps we'll discover that elusive bible. And then we will finally be free!

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:07 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote: or in Asuka's case try to kick you

I really want to see that now, just for the animation/voice line of the kick alone.

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:35 am

Got 200+ diamonds this morning as maintenance compensation! :thumbsup: Hopefully I'll have enough to buy Unit 8 when it rotates back into the special item shop.

The Cruel
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby The Cruel » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:42 pm

^
I think that it has a psychological effect to make you both guilty and excited when you touch them, while punishing you with a clear negative reaction of them, despite still increasing their status.

Mari seemed a bit less annoyed if you touch her, though she is still clear to you to respect her dignity.

Asuka of course doesn't freely let you have the satisfaction to touch her, even if she blushes sometimes.
Last edited by The Cruel on Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:01 pm

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:Mari seemed a bit less anoyed if you touch her

*Insert stock comment about Mari being oversexual*

BlueBasilisk
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby BlueBasilisk » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:14 am

View Original PostThe Cruel wrote:^
I think that it has a psychological effect to make you both guilty and excited when you touch them, while punishing you with a clear negative reaction of them, despite still increasing their status.

Mari seemed a bit less annoyed if you touch her, though she is still clear to you to respect her dignity.

Asuka of course doesn't freely let you have the satisfaction to touch her, even if she blushes sometimes.

Rei also blushes and smiles while turning away sheepishly in one of her chest touching animations. The other one she'll cover herself with her arm. Kaworu doesn't seem to mind being touched either. I forget which one, but he'll make the 'okay' gesture. :lol:

Misato in her normal Nerv uniform doesn't seem to like being touched anywhere. Even her face-touch reaction is pretty neutral. I'll need to compare them side-by-side but I recall Misato with the chinese dress being a lot less hostile.

That variant of Asuka won't kick you either. She'll just scream at you angrily.

I didn't realize you could touch anywhere but the face until I accidentally bad touched Asuka while moving things around. :lol: Maybe I should catalog the reactions of the characters I have.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:12 pm

View Original PostBlueBasilisk wrote: Maybe I should catalog the reactions of the characters I have.

Sounds like a good idea, lol.

Ja Ayanami
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Ja Ayanami » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:37 pm

I took a deep dive into this game. I was back on a fanfic kick and in a weird, Eva answers all my questions mood. :uhh: .

Anyway is anyone still playing. I still enjoy the game but Arena is driving me crazy. After I hit diamond I get paired with people on the other side of the planet that always get the Host Pro perk.

Anyone else have that experience. Oh and has 2v2 ever worked for anyone?
They may forget you if you succeed but who wants to be remembered as a failure

-Me

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:35 am

I've been playing for quite a while now, and am still at it. Don't really do pvp, just not worth the hassle imo, especially at higher levels. As for 2v2 - in my understanding, it only works in specific time frames that are rather unfortunate (as in: late at night on weekdays, if memory serves) for westeners

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”